Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Vieira (NL) is Back! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vieira (NL) is Back! (1141 Views)

Every Who, Why And Where Question On Nl Is Always About Gossip / Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. / The Programming Section Of Nl Is Now Bloody Worthless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vieira (NL) is Back! by c0dec(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2005
usually, i don't do this kind of thing but because of the respect i've got for the guy.

i hereby announce Vieira's return. apparently, he's been back since like yesterday but he only officially announced it here -> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1019.32.html

good to have you back, man.  grin

vieira, abeg no vex
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by icingbaby(f): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2005
i don't know vieira but welcome back. kiss
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by Seun(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2005
He is an interesting man who loves to post movie reviews on his website and various forums. I love his reviews, and I'm glad to hear that he's back. So glad.

Even Jogego reurned quietly a few months ago and I am so glad that these delightful people have decided to bless us once again with their company.
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by icingbaby(f): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2005
ok then welcome back again i'm glad you are back cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by sage(m): 1:20am On Dec 18, 2005
missed Viera's posts badly. He is a real guy. Made nairaland a great place with his posts. one of the guyz i missed most and a host of others too. I really enjoyed the nairaland atmosphere during the june and july months. We Love our Mr Admin though.

I wish bolasho, allenpowered, mosiate, tayo, calabarman and a host of them would come back. They actually made me follow nairaland for 2 months before i joined esp tayotina, allen, mamba, Ra, bolasho.
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by ocho(f): 1:41am On Dec 18, 2005
hey viera, i don't know you but welcome back !!!!!!
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by WesleyanA(f): 4:30am On Dec 18, 2005
i actually remember viera even though he might not know me. i saw his pic once. smiley . . . i'm sure he knows Hotangel. .

and yea i miss tayotina, pinky and those other crazy nairalanders then!!! cheesy cheesy even though i never really got to chat w/ them lipsrsealed
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by hotangel2(f): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2005
Awwwwww.... vierra is back. I am happy your are back.

Pinky also came in sometime ago.. and she said, she would be poping in. (if i had known i woulda made a post abt it, maybe that would make her stay. She's gone again. But she promised me on Pm that she'll be visiting).

Vierra i am happy that you are back. kiss See you arround. wink
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by IAH(f): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2005
Welcome back, Vieira! Nice to have you back! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by ocho(f): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2005
Viera, where are you? i don't see you anywhere. We've made the welcoming speech, it's now time for you to make your grand entry cool
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by c0dec(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2005
His team lost to Chelsea today so I guess he's somewhere sobering.
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by ocho(f): 12:40am On Dec 19, 2005
I figured he was an Arsenal fan when i saw that name VIERA! so that means I have another Arsenal fan to console or should I say laugh at. cheesy
it's ok Viera! i've heared so much about your team and how they supposedly went a whole season unbeaten. Obviously, they are really good. So cheer up! it's a "win some, lose some" type of game ok? they'll win some other time ok? so make the enrty already!! we're waiting!!
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 19, 2005
uhh.........i dont know Vieira but well
welcome back to the land
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by sweetnini(f): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2005
me five dont know him but

welcome back o
Re: Vieira (NL) is Back! by Z4M4eva(f): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2005
Don't know him too but WB

(1) (Reply)

Come Join Me / Why Are There No Personal Messages? / Brand New Apple I-phone 3g S 32gb & Htc Touch Pro 2 F/s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.