Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Does God Really Answer Prayers? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Really Answer Prayers? (13089 Views)

Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience / God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by swiz123(m): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2017
God has answered my prayers more times than I remember. Maybe I have a special place in his heart for real. What he dd for me during this year's jamb, I still can't understand it even till Now.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by kullozone(m): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Are you trying to say your god is deaf grin
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by leye4u: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Does OPC members charms work?
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Sunbellar: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Yes. I would have been dead if not God's answered prayers. Give your life to Jesus and Pray, fast and meditate constantly on his words.
Depart from all appearances of evil
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by bignwa(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2017
If u believe and have faith he surely answers prayer ,am a testimony. happy sunday.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by tballeyy(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Use MTN line with 4Gnet work, baba God go pick am and awnser ur call shape shape
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Andrew3(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2017
This question is just one of the reasons you dont get answers.

You have doubt.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by kenyguy(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Its not just about whay your saying in you mouth, your subconscious mind need to be involved in it.
Read the book: power of positive thinking.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Anusiemgood(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2017
I keep asking the same questions here...why is it I found it very hard to get what is best for me..I have prayed with all sincerity and every truth from my heart,still things are Still not moving the way it ought have been...I don't know if truly he answers prayer oo
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Isaacenie: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Yes he does answer prayers. However you must pray in line with his will and work in line with your prayers. Have you also check your way of life? Is in line with his fundamental truth? Pls check Mathew 6 and see what Jesus said about prayers and and our ways of life. Pls for more information go to www.jw.org for more bible based answers on many questions and topic.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Nemma(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2017
The fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much.

Op. My question to you.
1) how fervent is your prayer
2) are you righteous.

At times there are forces standing as barrier BTW man and their request. for instance Daniel in Daniel 10:11-13, “And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia [a demon] withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael [an archangel], one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.”
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by mescan(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Prayers are spiritual entity, they don't die. Prayers you pray today, can work for you in years to come. Sometimes we pray, expecting results instantly, but God knows what is best at every given time. Just believe that your prayer is answered without doubt

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Yes he does.

But only if you have faith
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by riczy(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Psalms 65:2 pls read n cogitate
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by PROPHETmichael: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2017
I am a product of an answered prayer.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Godson201333(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Yes God answers Prayers ,Im a living soul...If no be for God ...check my moniker !!
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by leye4u: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2017
If an atheist allow me hit him with charm( oka anawo) ,will it work?
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by silkytouch(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Here we go again!
It is Sunday and the circus is back.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Scrooge(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2017
YES. HE DOES!
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Langbasa: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2017
All na wash,there is nothing like God it's all a brainwash from those albinos #IRANU.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2017
God answers prayer. Everything depends on your mentality, if persumed God is listening to your prayer, you are plausible and if you think he's not, you are also right. i see no reason why you will pray and still doubt in your heart. of course, sin is also a factor that hinder your prayer request.

NB=> Have you thank him for what he has done for, before asking him another or are you the type that complain all time?
You can pray amiss but you can't praise asmiss. Praise The Lord.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Abeyjide: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2017
yes yes yes
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Langbasa: 7:03am On Aug 20, 2017
subtlemee:
Yes he does countless times...pray having trust, faith and believing in him to answer,don't pray in doubt or fear
YOU GO PRAY TIRE AND NOTHING GO HAPPEN WHY BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT EXIST, YOU CAN ONLY GET LUCKY TO GET WHAT YOU ARE PRAYING FOR AND YOU WILL THINK THAT ONE GOD SOMEWHERE HAS ANSWERED YOUR PRAYER.

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by sirfee(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2017
silkytouch:
Here we go again!
It is Sunday and the circus is back.
grin As usual,I'm patiently waiting for more topics.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Toosure70: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2017
YES O I'm a living witness.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by afroxyz: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2017
Its just a mental thing. When your thoughts reach a certain level of vibration, they attract similar thoughts. As such that thing that you 'prayed' for would be answered. Thoughts attract similar thoughts. If you want to attract anything, have a desire, visualize, believe and act. Shikena. That's why some 'prayers' are answered, and some are not.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Jamiubond009(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2017
Does mark Zuckerberg pray and he's worth billions. Use your brain and stop believing this religious poo. #freethesheeple

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Langbasa: 7:05am On Aug 20, 2017
0b10010011:

No!

It's a mental thingy!

If your pray to a bottle, you will always attribute your positivity to it and doubt potency during chaos.

What will be will always be.

People pray before aircraft crash!

Abeg tell them.

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Jamiubond009(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2017
Does mark Zuckerberg pray and yet he's worth billions. Use your brain and stop believing this religious poo. #freethesheeple
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by yomi007k(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2017
mescan:
Prayers are spiritual entity, they don't die. Prayers you pray today, can work for you in years to come. Sometimes we pray, expecting results instantly, but God knows what is best at every given time. Just believe that your prayer is answered without doubt

This is happening to me....thank u
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by femijay8271(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2017
Yes, Almighty God/Allah do answer prayers because he's a living Being.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by vic4real22: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2017
alwells:
This is a question I have been asking myself for a very long time and yet I have failed to really find an answer to it. so I ask you who really knows this God and who reads his book, DOES GOD REALLY ANSWER PRAYERS? if Yes, How Does one pray to him for him to really answer. Countless Times have I prayed and it just seems they fall on deaf ears.

I want to know the secret if there's any
if u don't mind i would have love to invite u to this chuch in warri delta state, God delight gospel assembly chuch aka free indeed locating at police post in Orhuwhorun close to mofor junction. i promise u boss u will see undiluted raw power of God in your life, if only u can humble urself to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Christian To Be Using Internet Cheat? / Ouija Boards: Experiences and Opinions / The Tithing Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.