Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation (828 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / 10-Year-Old Togolese Girl Murdered In Ogun State / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by mzzhavilah(f): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2017
A Nigerian lady in New dehli,india stabbed her lover to death yesterday in their new dehli home, she claimed he cheated on her. The boy has over time been physical abused by the evil girl friend,anyways this is not the first time she's stabing him,she always threatened to pour him acid but this time decided to kill him.

Re: Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by Godmother(f): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2017
Why will people fight to the point where they get so violent? Why not take a walk when things start to become that heated
Re: Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by Zeze06(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2017
cry

Lesson for all...

If your girlfriend dey abroad, she hustle money to pay your ticket to come over, then you now start having that "I have arrived" feeling...and start chasing younger girls grin

You have just been Baptised and your new name is SORRY...

Young men, to stay alive, never accept any favour from a desperate woman, unless you are ready to do her bid...
Re: Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by temmytopsy1(f): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2017
RIP, but how can a lady physically abuse a guy.
Re: Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by expensiveguyman(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2017
Huh! na wao you mean this handsome young man's life was wasted just like that
Re: Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by GeneralOjukwu: 7:13am On Aug 20, 2017
nmmm
Re: Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by Jabioro: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2017
Ask me where the devil lives ?
Re: Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by Donjazzy12(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Lesson for all...

If your girlfriend dey abroad, she hustle money to pay your ticket to come over, then you now start having that "I have arrived" feeling...and start chasing younger girls grin

You have just been Baptised and your new name is SORRY...

Young men, to stay alive, never accept any favour from a desperate woman, unless you are ready to do her bid...
Will you shut up! You are justifying the brutal murder of an innocent young man by a female beast?
Are you OK?
Re: Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by donbenie(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2017
temmytopsy1:
RIP, but how can a lady physically abuse a guy.
That's rather naive,ALL relationships are not the same and ANYBODY can be abused physically and emotionally..take a situation where the lady is the breadwinner/legal resident in a foreign land and decides to leverage it as a weapon to abuse the man..
Re: Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by Zeze06(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2017
I can't hear you

Please come again... cry

Donjazzy12:

Will you shut up! You are justifying the brutal murder of an innocent young man by a female beast?
Are you OK?
Re: Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by Zeze06(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2017
I know the answer already cry

Jabioro:
Ask me where the devil lives ?
Re: Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Wickedness
Re: Nigerian Girl Murdered Her Lover Over Cheating Allegation by gentleedu(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2017
guys should learn from this. never allow a woman to take care of u financially, cuz once they do they see you as a house boy with no voice.

(1) (Reply)

12 Year-old Girl Kills Herself Over Menstruation Shame / How 'do You Know Who I Am?' Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja / Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.