Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:14 AM

Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App (1041 Views)

We Should All Be Making Whatsapp Calls Instead Of Regular Phone Calls / Free US Phone Number For Whatsapp, Calls And Text Messages / Whatsapp Calls Without Internet Made Possible By Rwandan Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by me2me: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2017
Hello, for some time now WhatsApp calls in tecno camon cx don't ring out when am off the app and only see missed calls. What could be the cause and how can I resolve this?
Re: Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by TDonald: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2017
Simple fact is your tec - NO is shitty, in order to minimize ram, it force closes the app when you are off it.....That's why you don't get call notifications

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by gidimasters(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2017
TDonald:
Simple fact is your tec - NO is shitty, in order to minimize ram, it force closes the app when you are off it.....That's why you don't get call notifications

grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by Dramadiddy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
go to whatsapp settings-notifications-scroll down to call notifications and fix it
Re: Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by mikeycharles(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
just soak the phone in water for 2 days
Re: Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by GrandMufti: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Check your app battery settings and remove whatsapp from the list
Re: Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by GrandMufti: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
TDonald:

The bolded happens with most phones
Re: Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by TDonald: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
GrandMufti:

The bolded happens with most phones

Tecno lies about their specs

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by GrandMufti: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
TDonald:

Tecno lies about their specs

Yes it's a well known fact. But the issue here is OS related
Re: Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by me2me: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
GrandMufti:

Yes it's a well known fact. But the issue here is OS related

How do you mean? The OS is Nougat .
Re: Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by GrandMufti: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
me2me:

How do you mean? The OS is Nougat .

I meant that the issue can be solved by adjusting settings, hence OS related and not hardware
Re: Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by blackgig(m): 12:23am On Aug 22, 2017
Background data is restricted. Goto settings - data usage - scroll to whatsapp tap and uncheck restrict background data.
Re: Whatsapp Calls Don't Ring Out When Am Off The App by blackgig(m): 12:36am On Aug 22, 2017
].

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Brands Challenge Samsung In Africa / You Have The Smartest Device With The Infinix Note 5 / What To Do Now That MTN Running Massive Promo For 1GB N470 Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.