Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup (2387 Views)

Checkout The Rice I Bought In A Local Kaduna Market / The Wonders Of EWEDU Of The Yorubas. / Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by smemud(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2017
This greenish slimy limy soup is often prepared by the Yorubas and is known to have so many nutritional values. Ewedu soup can be enjoyed in different forms.
Gbegiri (local beans soup) can be added to this soup for a better taste. The ewedu soup is mostly eaten with Amala .
INFORMATION NIGERIA in this piece put together 9 amazing health benefits of ewedu soup.
– This leaf ( Ewedu) is clearly rich in micro nutrients, and these micro nutrients aid in reducing the chances of illness in the consumer.
– The main vitamins found in Jute leafs (ewedu leaves) are vitamin A, C and E, and these vitamins are key in the protection of the body from certain degenerative diseases.
– The vitamins present in Jute leafs (ewedu leaves) are also known to be skin beautifying agents as they tend to increase the production of collagen, thus keeping the skin firm and beautiful.
– The ewedu leaf is an adequate source of fibre, thus making the plant very helpful in dealing with weight management and may also promote intestinal health by helping with bowel movement.
– Ewedu leafs are also known to help boost immunity and nourish the body system.
– Due to the vitamins and minerals present in ewedu
leaves, they have also been said to be used in the home setting in the management of stomach related conditions such as dysentery, constipation and the likes.
– They are also used to relief pains and possess some anti tumour properties.
– The Ewedu leaf is rich in beta-carotone which supports good eyesight.
– The antioxidants present in
ewedu leaves aid in the protection of the body from chronic diseases and some medical conditions.
http://www.informationng.com/2016/04/yoruba-soup-checkout-the-amazing-health-benefits-of-ewedu-soup.html

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by GoldNiagara(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Correct!
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Josephjnr(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Benefit no benefit, I can't, won't and will never eat ewedu again.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by smemud(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:
that's your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by dedollarman(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Not interested
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2017
no igbo man will eat that poo called green soup cheesy cheesy

Afonja soups are disgusting angry sad

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Josephjnr(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2017
smemud:
that's your problem.

I never said it is yours. Learn how to mind your business.
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Tolexander: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2017
Corchorius olitorius (Tiliaceae)
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by GoldNiagara(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:

Your loss but you can eat feacal oha.
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by GoldNiagara(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2017
ruggedised:

I will not touch feacal looking oha with a pole from a pole.
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Josephjnr(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Your loss but you can eat feacal oha.

There is a single problem you(Yoruba and Igbo) in the south have; making everything tribalism. Someone hate food of Yoruba origin then that person is automatically an enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Jabioro: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:
Your cup of tea.. yours headache!
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by GoldNiagara(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:

There is a single problem you(Yoruba and Igbo) in the south have; making everything tribalism. Someone hate food of Yoruba origin then that person is automatically an enemy.

Why can't the hater keep his miserable opinion to himself. You expressed hate for my preference and expect me to love up on you. Bitch please.
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Gotze1: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:
So who are you now telling?
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Josephjnr(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Why can't the hater keep his miserable opinion to himself. You expressed hate for my preference and expect me to love up on you. Bitch please.

I'm done replying you@ass hole.
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Josephjnr(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Gotze1:
So who are you now telling?

I am telling you for thesame reason the maker of this topic is telling you,for you to know.
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by internationalman(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2017
A soup that it's benefits does not include sex enhancements is dat one album soup?
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by decatalyst(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Igbos or IPODs on Nairaland arriving the thread with the intent to bash grin grin

Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by GoldNiagara(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:

I'm done replying you@ass hole.

Bitch Please! Corn for brain.
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Josephjnr(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Bitch Please! Corn for brain.

Ignored.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Pavore9: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2017
ruggedised:

Am igbo and love consuming ewedu prepared as soup and as the veggie in yam porridge. Ewedu is not limited to the Yorubas alone as it is consumed in Kenya alongside milk, Indians also eat it just as they also consume the achi igbos use as soup thickener.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by GoldNiagara(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:

Ignored.

That is not how to ignore Madu! Just ignore. You are slow no doubt.
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Josephjnr(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

That is not how to ignore Madu! Just ignore. You are slow no doubt.

Ignored. grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by GoldNiagara(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2017
Pavore9:

Am igbo and love consuming ewedu prepared as soup and as the veggie in yam porridge. Ewedu is not limited to the Yorubas alone as it is consumed in Kenya alongside milk, Indians also eat it just as they also consume the achi igbos use as soup thickener.

Tell them!
Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Marcelo290(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2017
If not for tribal bashing, your post should have gone to the health section if you indeed want to talk about the health benefits of Ewedu soup, buh you deliberately posted here and literally spray your mat at the door to await anyone who doesn't align with your assertions so you could jump around and bash them.

Issokay!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup by Probz(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
ruggedised:

Ndi Nsukka eat ewedu though.

(1) (Reply)

17 Years Old Boy Killed A Dolphin At a Fishing Camp In Bayelsa State (Pictures) / 21 Year Old Graduate Shows Great Creativity At Bolefestival (photos) / Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.