Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? (27552 Views)

Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by oladele239(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2017
heritage2009:
Post it here with ur email address
Get ready to receive millions of unsolicited mails

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2017
heritage2009:
Post it here with ur email address
mind if i post mine here too? Mine, they carted away with my phone and 5k on the road around 10:23pm

They were 7 of them.. 2 had a pistol on them

This happened last week Saturday

Pls help me get my hauwei back pls
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
NOTHING LIKE JAZZ.

I have this type of girl in my house when she sleep na till 8am if person no wake her na to continue till the next day and so on..

The Ass is not a wife material. cool
you talks like you know her very well mind you don't be fast in passing judgement bro
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by DeSepiero(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
Hello Nairalanders,

Already 3 weeks today, my house was burgled while I was fast asleep (most people say Na jazz) . To my utmost dismay, I woke up to realize that my newly bought smart TV of not more Dan 2weeks old was carted away by the unknown men along side my phones and some money.

I was told I could use the IMEI of one of the phones to track other items stolen but I don't just know how. I have reported to the NPF but I haven't heard anything from them yet. To the ICT gurus in the house, Pls is there anything I can do from my own part Pls?

Probably you were doped up.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by daddyiel(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2017
The Imei would have been changed by now, this day they simply modify the imei, #NoTrace

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Crixina(f): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2017
kaffy4tope:

So they did all that and you did not wake? Pls try and go to a hospital for test ASAP. Who knows what funny thing they might have done to you.

A lady in my area was kicked out of her matrimonial home when she could not explain to her husband how she was impregnated, it was after proper consultations she got to know she was raped while fast aleep. Such will not be your portion ooo. So sorry for your loss once again.
exactly, the person must have been drugged(maybe some stuff was sprayed...)

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by AuroraB(f): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
NOTHING LIKE JAZZ.

I have this type of girl in my house when she sleep na till 8am if person no wake her na to continue till the next day and so on..

The Ass is not a wife material. cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Aiye ooooo embarassed
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by msylva2147(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=GideonIdaboh post=59651775]Hello Nairalanders,

Already 3 weeks today, my house was burgled while I was fast asleep (most people say Na jazz) . To my utmost dismay, I woke up to realize that my newly bought smart TV of not more Dan 2weeks old was carted away by the unknown men along side my phones and some money.

I was told I could use the IMEI of one of the phones to track other items stolen but I don't just know how. I have reported to the NPF but I haven't heard anything from them yet. To the ICT gurus in the house, Pls is there anything I can do from my own part Pls?

[/quote sorry about what happened but I want you to be patient because the process will take some time to track down the phone, the same thing happened to my brother since December last year but they have succeeded in arresting the the people.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by 9jatatafo(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2017
Just move on, that tracking won't work. last December I went for burial and before I came back those red eyes boys broke through ceilings into my house, moved electronics, electrical appliances, phones, camcorder, clothes, jewelries, bag of rice, sets of pots and a laptop. till today no trace. sorry for your loss
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by vchykp(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2017
arejibadz:
the person might change d imei and dats all.....u can't track it

hmm.. this is the first time am hearing a fone imei can be changed, abi u dey wine us??
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2017
Before anything else, you need to find out how they got into your house. I suspect it must be someone in the neighbourhood or some artisans who know the ins and outs of your house.

You are a woman so I am surprised you are still staying there. Makes me wonder about your story.

As to recovery of your items, after three weeks your items are propably sold. If the phone is an android phone, you may be able to track it using Google find my device.

Find the access point in that house or get out.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by youngerikina40(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2017
Am sorry bro
Lemme be herefor a while, i mii learn one ir two tings grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Originalsly: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmm....3 weeks ago?.... and you live alone?.... most likely someone close to you is behind this. Good luck.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by youngerikina40(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Mpa nah thru talk be daht
oyb:
Before anything else, you need to find out how they got into your house. I suspect it must be someone in the neighbourhood or some artisans who know the ins and outs of your house.

You are a woman so I am surprised you are still staying there. Makes me wonder about your story.

As to recovery of your items, after three weeks your items are propably sold. If the phone is an android phone, you may be able to track it using Google find my device.

Find the access point in that house or get out.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by anidan(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Which kind sleep. Na wa o
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by tballeyy(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2017
Why u too go take TRAMADOUR before u sleep that faithfull nit
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Preciousseed(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2017
This is where the usefulness of IPhone comes to play. Or back then when Blackberry ID was effective. If your phone is IPhone, goodluck! Else it will be by God's miracle not through IMEI.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by tballeyy(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Why u too go take TRAMADOUR before u sleep that faithfull nit, u cun say na jaz
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by hosex(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2017
vchykp:

hmm.. this is the first time am hearing a fone imei can be changed, abi u dey wine us??

bro it very possible to change a phone imei number
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by tballeyy(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Why u too go take TRAMADOUR before u sleep that faithfull nit, u cun say na jaz grin
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by chronique(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2017
kaffy4tope:

So they did all that and you did not wake? Pls try and go to a hospital for test ASAP. Who knows what funny thing they might have done to you.

A lady in my area was kicked out of her matrimonial home when she could not explain to her husband how she was impregnated, it was after proper consultations she got to know she was raped while fast aleep. Such will not be your portion ooo. So sorry for your loss once again.

This is the height of all irresponsibility. How can someone be sleeping and was raped, and didn't wake up? Lord have mercy.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Homeboiy: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2017
vchykp:

I change phone imei using sp flash tool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by msylva2147(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2017
meezynetwork:
Just move on boss, nothing can be track with imei number except u had an app in the fone that can do that.
that's not true, I recovered my two phones through that and the culprits are still in detention just that none of them has agreed that he is the one who stole it, all they keep saying was that it was being sold to them by someone but I have collected my phones, although it has taken some time before they were able to track the exact position the person was. when they track the phone and the person is at point 'A' and eventually the person moves to point 'B ' they have to exercise some patience until it got to a point where they discovered that the person is stationary. But as per Naija you will have to sort the police man to encourage him because you are not the only person with that issue.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by repogirl(f): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2017
OP, sorry for you loss. The family in the next house to mine were burgled in a similar way. A family of five people were all fast asleep when their television, laptops and phones were carted away. It's not jazz, it's a chemical that they spray.

As you say it's barely two weeks you got your Smart TV and this happened then it's probable that the person has been tracking you, and might have even been in your home before.

Be thankful that nothing happened to you. With time every other thing can be replaced.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2017
arejibadz:
the person might change d imei and dats all.....u can't track it

What!?

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Raphael007(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2017
All of you blaming the young lady, it is not her fault this people dont do this things with ordinary hands they use black magic, this things happens in Abuja alot if you stay in some of the villages in abuja you will know what I am talking about. They can even carry you out of the house why you are asleep and you won't know what hit you till they are totally out of your house, so please do not blame the lady, they could have visited her again when she was very tired it happens it doesn't mean she sleeps too much.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Booyakasha(f): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
Hello Nairalanders,

Contact this guy.. he's an IT professional: 08073850135

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Alameer(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
Hello Nairalanders,

aorryy my friend take heart
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2017
msylva2147:
that's not true, I recovered my two phones through that and the culprits are still in detention just that none of them has agreed that he is the one who stole it, all they keep saying was that it was being sold to them by someone but I have collected my phones, although it has taken some time before they were able to track the exact position the person was. when they track the phone and the person is at point 'A' and eventually the person moves to point 'B ' they have to exercise some patience until it got to a point where they discovered that the person is stationary. But as per Naija you will have to sort the police man to encourage him because you are not the only person with that issue.
pls can u help me with the person's contact that helped u track the phone?

Pls
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Coolgent(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2017
meezynetwork:
Just move on boss, nothing can be track with imei number except u had an app in the fone that can do that.
Armed robbers attacked us last month but they mow in Police custody courtesy of imei number of one of the phones stolen.
Write an applicatiom letter to the Asst. of police (CID)
requesting for trackin of your phone through imei
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by proffnico(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2017
I faced this exact situation last year december 23.. I just dey look like mumu the time i woke up... My 32 inches led TV and my gionee m5 was taken that night..
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Phones And Electronics? by Tedassie(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2017
whirlwind7:
Now, that's weird.

They broke down your door, and the noise wasn't enough to wake you?
Or you forgot to lock up?
Do you live in a bungalow or on the ground floor without window and door burglary protectors? You didn't say any of these.
If its been three weeks without much effort on your part at locating your stolen properties, then I'm going to assume you have already come to terms that they are gone for good, and you have moved on.

I once heard about such an incident, and the victim insisted that the thieves administered agents such as chloroform through his window to put him into deep sleep before they broke in and carted away his properties.
kai! I think something similar happened to my brother where he served o,that method must have been what they used

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mastermind Of Orekoya Kids Kidnapped By Nanny, Arrested 3 Years Later / Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police / Father Buries His Own Day Old Baby Alive In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.