Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:42 PM

Whatsapp Group For Premium Wordpress Plugins And Themes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whatsapp Group For Premium Wordpress Plugins And Themes (1256 Views)

7 Important Wordpress Plugins For Business Blogs / Premium Wordpress Plugin And Themes Free / How To Test Wordpress Plugins Without Installing Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Group For Premium Wordpress Plugins And Themes by Ignyte(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good morning people, ever since I created the thread on my giving out a pack of premium WordPress themes plus plugins at N1000 I've received lots of orders for different themes (and lots of credit alerts too... Lol)
See thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3985987/10-premium-wordpress-themes-almost

Anyways, I find in some situations people pay me the same amount on every order for like five to six themes... Thats close to N6000 and it doesn't seem right. I'm afterall doing this to help people who cant afford to make a purchase from sites like [url]themeforest.com[/url]
So, I found a solution. I am creating a whatsapp group where I'll be sharing my download links to get premium themes and plugins for FREE.
Remember however that for membership on this group there is a monthly charge of N1000 and any plugin or theme ordered from this group is sold at N500

To join the group: send me a message on whatsapp so that I can add you. My number remains: 07037534762

Those people who think it is a scam. Have you heard anybody complaining that they didn't get their themes and plugins from me?

And please, have a blessed day!!

Re: Whatsapp Group For Premium Wordpress Plugins And Themes by ITbomb(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
where I'll be sharing my download links to get premium themes and plugins for FREE.
Remember however that for membership on this group there is a monthly charge of N1000 and any plugin or theme ordered from this group is sold at N500
If you can comfortably and effortlessly say two different things in one paragraph, I wonder how my money would be safe with you
Source: How to detect scam 2017 edition

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Group For Premium Wordpress Plugins And Themes by Ignyte(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
If you normally pay 1k per theme and you join a group at that same 1k and they share 30 premium themes there. Please uncle, compared to the first method is the second one not free??

I can't scam anybody. I can be easily found. I am the Creative Director of Slush; a creative agency in benue. I am a founding member of Benue Tech Forum. I am still the first organizer of a WordPress Meet in the entire MIDDLE BELT. My name is Peter Jev, ask relevant individuals of the aforementioned organizations.

I am the first nairalander to actually build a business website at N3000. Look at solarvisionnija.com.ng it was built using a multipurpose premium theme called 'Biome' run the demo for biome on themeforest and see. I didn't charge for any theme and plugin used on the said site. Look in the footer if you don't see my name there, come and tell mods to ban me on nairaland permanently.

Just to show you I deliver... Here's proof. Nonsense; just because you know how to speak english you imagine you're a scam detector...

Re: Whatsapp Group For Premium Wordpress Plugins And Themes by Ignyte(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
ITbomb:

If you can comfortably and effortlessly say two different things in one paragraph, I wonder how my money would be safe with you
Source: How to detect scam 2017 edition

Read my previous comment... Take your money to the bank where it is safe and get a premium theme in return. Mr. Itoro Obot
Re: Whatsapp Group For Premium Wordpress Plugins And Themes by Ignyte(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Delayed but delivered... Make una dey shout scam... Serious people are getting what they want

(1) (Reply)

Digprom Invites You To Earn With Your Blog / How To Check Your Voters Registration Status Online / Guys Are You Favourite Way To Waste Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.