Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� (4830 Views)

I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix / What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Bonjoro: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
So this amateur scammer sent " Hi" to me on instagram yesterday, after like 5mins I responded back and we chatted for about 10mins where we exchanged whatsapp number, she said she stays in owerri and I told her I base in Lag.

She only comes to lag once in a while according to her.

Na so I say make invite her for 3 days na,she was happy.... the next thing she said hope you would pick me at the airport cheesy, in my mind she even want to buy ticket herself to come and visit me in lag.

Hmmm na so I told her I will get back to her to let her know if I would be free from tomorrow.

I don commot my mind already, na so I see her message this morning.

Enjoy our chat grin

Scama wan scam scammer.

Cc lalasticlsla make we laugh this Sunday afternoon cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Bonjoro: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by modsfucker: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fake Abiama Babe

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Bonjoro: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lol

1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Bonjoro: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by LordZero(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
niqqas are not smiling. .

10 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by gabinogem(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
cheesy Funny Convo... Some girls, always trying to outsmart.

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
No free food for free tongue

Oya jo bi mummy....Wo

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Mimzyy(f): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Beggie beggie

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by ikp120(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
See better scam. Chai. Uwa choro ikpu like seriously. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin

ItsJude when u gonna send me ticket babe? grin

I wanna visit u... wink

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by SweetJoystick(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Some scammers need learn, them no finish learning

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Bonjoro: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Some scammers need learn, them no finish learning

I dey tell u.
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
So where are you driving at?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
guys toasting guys since 1499. Guys will buy data, go online and upload female pix, deceive fellow guys and. collect recharge cards and money then later

"they will say Naija girls are gold diggers and beggar's"

Niggaz, y'all digging yourselves.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by jaksmillioniar: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
laveda queensekxy rorachy imo girl see
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by BiafranBushBoy: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
People can be so dumb!!
if you wana scam, hit it big!!
Target account owners, pishing is the real scam.
That way, you use more of technicalities to mere stupid ways of scamming!!
clone sites, steal numbers... damn!!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
laveda queensekxy rorachy imo girl see
Seen.
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Larryfest(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
You can't blame the dude for trying thou....it's been working on most of his magas cos if not he wouldn't be using it...
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Bonjoro: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Larryfest:
You can't blame the dude for trying thou....it's been working on most of his magas cos if not he wouldn't be using it...

U are right bro
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by LordDecency(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
HannahHitler
I don't mind, just the way you are.
@Dp. cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by LordDecency(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
Op you be bad market o. grin grin

buh sha you gat working brains.cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by ednut1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
lol.send d money na
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Bonjoro: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
LordDecency:
Op you be bad market o. grin grin

buh sha you gat working brains.cheesy

G no dey Gock am na. cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Bonjoro: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
ednut1:
lol.send d money na

Bro I dey street too ,lol
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
The thing pain her ooo
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Bonjoro: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
abluck:
The thing pain her ooo

No be small bro
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
LordDecency:
HannahHitler I don't mind, just the way you are. @Dp. cheesy
grin lol. I mind o.
Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Nbote(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dis one na small pikin scam na... 2go standard scam.. U wey put mind before sef na etim

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� by Bonjoro: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nbote:
Dis one na small pikin scam na... 2go standard scam.. U wey put mind before sef na etim

Put mind ke, was only playing along.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Refused To Leave The Hospital / Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating / Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.