Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

ASUU Strike Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Update (1109 Views)

ASUU strike update / ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. / ASUU Strike Update: BUK Kano, UI, ABSU, ATBU Others Voted To Continue Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Update by drsolob2(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
An alert of 3billion naira mistakenly finds its
way into ur account and it seems to be a transfer error from payment of ASUU salaries nd d only solution to call off dis strike is only if u return the money to ASUU.
What will be your
reaction
Re: ASUU Strike Update by salihufather: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
3% commission
Re: ASUU Strike Update by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
drsolob2:
An alert of 3billion naira mistakenly finds its
way into ur account and it seems to be a transfer error from payment of ASUU salaries nd d only solution to call off dis strike is only if u return the money to ASUU.
What will be your
reaction
For me personally, I would return it. It's of no use collecting the money and at the end would be arrested.
Similar thing happened to my friend. She works in the clinic and was mistakenly paid N2,000000 by the busary department. Initially she didn't raise alarm but the following month was hell on earth for her. The busary department seize her pay and asked why she didn't come and settle with them for them to have commission. She was arrested and locked up for days in cell until she was released.

(1) (Reply)

Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction / Wisdom Child International School 2018/2019 Admission / BREAKING: 100level Uniosun Student Drops Dead [details + Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.