Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

Niyi Johnson Drove Me Into Drugs And Depression -- Toyin Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyi Johnson Drove Me Into Drugs And Depression -- Toyin Abraham (1360 Views)

Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu / Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niyi Johnson Drove Me Into Drugs And Depression -- Toyin Abraham by TunezMediaTV: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
In a recent interview, the popular actress who has used three different last names in a little over two years has revealed that she suffered low self-esteem, drug addiction and depression after her scandalous divorce from actor Adeniyi Johnson.

She claims after her well documented divorce from actor Adeniyi Johnson, the first casualty she suffered was low self-esteem and felt getting into a new relationship will make her feel better and forget the failed marriage and her ex-hubby, but this was not to be as the relationship was a disaster.

Not being able to love herself the way she should; stopped people loving her to the maximum point and this let her into depression.

The actress who is still excited by the success of her movie “alakada reloaded” say her situation is better now even as she reveal that she did not expect the movie to be a success but gave credit to her loyal fans, media and her amazing team for the success of the movie.

http://www.tunezmedia.com/2017/08/niyi-johnson-drove-me-into-drugs-and.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Niyi Johnson Drove Me Into Drugs And Depression -- Toyin Abraham by AtkinsPlanet(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: Niyi Johnson Drove Me Into Drugs And Depression -- Toyin Abraham by simplyhonest(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
cut the crap... you are an adult... take responsibility for your actions... that is the first step.

3 Likes

Re: Niyi Johnson Drove Me Into Drugs And Depression -- Toyin Abraham by vicadex07(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Adeniyi Johnson is a real Gee...
Yoruba demon reloaded...
Re: Niyi Johnson Drove Me Into Drugs And Depression -- Toyin Abraham by Chubhie: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
Such a pity how he drove you into the warm embrace of a thief.
Re: Niyi Johnson Drove Me Into Drugs And Depression -- Toyin Abraham by dollarcoolcat(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Uhmm not an excuse darlin but hopefully she neva turn addict sef

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Peter & Paul Of Psquare Are Better Apart / Ode Ni Bobo Yi Sha – Reekado Banks Slams Twitter Follower / Nigerian Actress Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Her Pre-birthday Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.