Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (78198 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Kolababe: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
A lady has sparked serious debate on her Instagram page after she shared a photo of herself kissing her sister, Sonia inside a car. The lady named Jessica shared the photo with caption, "I love u sis".

However, many of her followers found the photo in bad taste and criticised her. Some even labeled her action incestuous despite efforts from other followers to defend the kiss as just an innocent sisters' kiss.

Meanwhile, Jessica's brother Cyril also commented to defend his sisters' action as just having fun and blast the Internet trolls.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/lady-shares-photo-of-herself-and-sister.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Kolababe: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by KelvinCX(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bet they do more than this behind closed doors

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by MrTechy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Yeye dey smell

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by abelprice(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mehn the kind love I get for lesbians eh.. Nor fit mk me think negative about them undecided

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
That kiss looks too passionate to be sisterly

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by simultaneousboi(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mouth 2 Mouth kissing? Wonders shall never end.
End time Sisters!!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by CaroLyner(f): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
All shades of wrong.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by KelvinCX(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
CaroLyner:
All shades of wrong.
Hey gorgeous,
I mean flawless,
well that's what you are, how I see it is how I call it

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by MhizzAJ(f): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rubbish undecided
And they had to close their eyes so tight
This is out of place

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by cassidy1996(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmmm.... Sexy sister's
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by EmyLeo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
when you think you have seen it all undecided

#even had the guts to post it online... this generation ehen!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by modsfucker: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
14years loading. Location please

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by emeijeh(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jessica Seth again?!

Nairaland never forgets!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by ogawisdom(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jeez this is sooo wrong on all levels, whatever happens to pecking Idio.ts angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by josephine123: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
lol
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by solid3(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
What evil?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Chuukwudi(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Repugnant.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by ZeroUnity: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Clap for them o.. Hahahahahahahhaa make dem go collect award for best performance from their local Govt. 2 idiots showcasing stupidity and ignorance of the year...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by KendrickAyomide: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
so lovely

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by VickyRotex(f): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
I just want to say:

KTBFFH!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by WeirdoNg: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jessica Seth undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by oluwazino(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
Mehn the kind love I get for lesbians eh.. Nor fit mk me think negative about them undecided
Asin ehn grin cool
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by TANKDESTROYER(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
End time
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by godquality: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Person wey this pic outraged get another thing wey caused am. No be this pic be the person problem but na the pic make am realise say his/her life is crap and they need an outlet, hence their outrage here. That's my professional opinion as a road side therapist. grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Gluckdude20(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
They are cute though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by princeSammyz: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Harmless Kiss... Greet ye one another with a holy kiss. no foul play wink But who took the picture? See them eyes de close

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by muller101(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Meaning they are forking inside the house

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by djbussy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nothing special .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.