Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Genuine Online Earning Training - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Genuine Online Earning Training (433 Views)

The Best Genuine Online Investment. 2020 / One Of The Genuine Online Business That Gives Money Like Yahoo Yahoo / What Genuine Online Business Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Online Earning Training by tarizeal(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Earn Online From Home by tarizeal(m): 9:50am
Are you unemployed or underemployed or a student who needs an extra source of income.

Dont waste your time folowing every link you see on the net telling you to join today and earn $ 10 USD for just clicking links and watching videos and partaking in online surveys.. The bitter truth is they are using you to increase traffic to the site and make money from you and not for you.
I know what I went through over years. As a JJC before someone coached me and today im so grateful to God for making me meet such a person.
As it is now im making extra income and being able to support my family.
I want to do same for only 10 persons.
I amm going to coach you for a week and after that you will never disturb me for any guide but will be able to earn some extra income for yourself.
NOTE.
Its strictly online
Full honesty and truthfulness is desired
Laptop and internet connectivity needed
And minimum start up investment of $ 10 or naira equivalent of N5000
Im charging a coaching fee of N3000 not negotiable
During the coaching duration u will be guided to set up and understand the mechanism so you can run it well on your own.
To apply for this training
Send a mail to tonye4you@yahoo.com
With a subject Batch Work
Include your name, state, and age
Also starting your desire
Its your effort that determines what you earn
It will take you a month to start earning.
It is not instant
Apply and wait for selection
Re: Genuine Online Earning Training by ekensi01: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
And how is this different from other fraud sites?
Paying you almost #8000 just to wait for selection? .
Only fools will fall for this.
Re: Genuine Online Earning Training by sulaimon22: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
U can't even give a Small info about ur so called business, wat u are after is the money
#Nairalander Mumu don do abeg
Re: Genuine Online Earning Training by tarizeal(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dont get me wrong
The 5k is your start uo capital u will use
The 3k is my coaching after u are selected having met the requirements

Not for anyone.
Re: Genuine Online Earning Training by tarizeal(m): 4:20am On Aug 29, 2017
if you want to go ahead without guide you can try this
Online jobs for you : https://online-home-jobs.com/affiliate.php?id=OHJ127241

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Convert My TBC To Bitcoin / Invest In This Business Tool And Get Lifetime Returns / Want To Sell Amazon Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.