Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (43119 Views)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by oceanized25(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training, I.T, for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house, this male she calls "family friend", bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him, he lives alone, she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....

But the idea of her staying with this guy, that they are not related at all does not sit right with me, am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......

Am I just being paranoid?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Touchey: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mhmmmm

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by ojun50(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by sinaj(f): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hehe grin

I comment my reserve lipsrsealed

Op abeg even if it's mud house, just rent for her b4... lipsrsealed

243 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ok since you don't feel comfortable... Did you offer her an alternative solution sad

Can you get her another place to stay?

Don't point out a problem without a solution undecided

290 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Essentials1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
oceanized25:
So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training,I.T,for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house,this male she calls"family friend",bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him,he leaves alone,she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....but the idea of her staying with this guy,that they are not related at all does not sit right with me,am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......am I just being paranoid?

Let me advice you with my experience, other people's experience and the NYSC experience...

You are right to be paranoid and the fact that you are means you don't trust your girl so much and that means she is not the kind of person you can say is very faithful no matter what...

I wouldn't advice you looking for another alternative right now... I will advice you to get ready for whatever happens, in fact make friends with this so called guy, incase any thing happens he will be able to tell you and so that you will know..

The reason why I wouldn't advice you to seek for another alternative is because it is better to solve a problem (trust) immediately than postponing it. If you think you girl cannot keep her legs closed long enough, then it is time you know.

I am not saying that your girl is a cheat or a hoe, all I am saying is that if you are paranoid it means that there is one part of you that don't trust your girl completely and it is time to kill that part forever than giving your all into this relationship and finding out that she is the worst for you...

I hope you understand

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by jomagibs: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
tie a red robe to your waist when the robe becomes blue then you know the otherwised happened.

someone is trying to render a helping hand to another that's not his sister or Bea in a country wia brothers forget each other you're here been paranoid .. beta use your paranoid and pay for a hotel or you rent a room and provide her the needful..

you have trust issues and it has eaten very deep in you. just few months and your shivering..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by greatnaija01: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bros for naija today we can officially call u the assistant boyfriend cos she will not come back the same way o.... KONJI is real and with distance she will bond with that guy like james bond and the guy will claim a space in her heart like Caretaker..... and that is how she will think twice about you and compare u both o. She may come back to u but many things will be hidden and her character will change during those six months.

Feel bad for you bro but next time make money first before making love so u can afford it.

oceanized25:
So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training,I.T,for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house,this male she calls"family friend",bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him,he leaves alone,she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....but the idea of her staying with this guy,that they are not related at all does not sit right with me,am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......am I just being paranoid?

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Essentials1:

Let me advice you with my experience, other people's experience and the NYSC experience...

You are right to be paranoid and the fact that you are means you don't trust your girl so much and that means she is not
This really has nothing to do with trust but jealousy which is a normal human feeling among spouses.

Whether family friend or not, it's not advisable to live under the same roof with someone of the opposite sex 'cause one can't really tell what would happen. Certain unplanned events just happen. The op doesn't have a choice 'cause whether he likes it or not, she'll still stay with the guy 'cause her mind is made up, his best option is to offer her where to stay while she's there.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Essentials1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Benita27:
This really has nothing to do with trust but jealousy which is a normal human feeling among spouses.

Whether family friend or not, it's not advisable to live under the same roof with someone of the opposite sex 'cause one can't really tell what would happen. Certain unplanned events just happen. The op doesn't have a choice 'cause whether he likes it or not, she'll still stay with the guy 'cause her mind is made up, his best option is to offer her where to stay while she's there.

Beni, I think you quoted me before I finished my comment.. I made that short comment first because I thought I was going to type something long... I have already edited it.. Go through it and tell me what you think Biko

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Zhahovic(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
oceanized25:
When a lady tells U a guy she's close with is her family friend..guy beware.....personal experience

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by favourmic(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
oceanized25:

Guy are you sure you be man? Cant you think?
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Essentials1:

You are right to be paranoid and the fact that you are means you don't trust your girl so much and that means she is not the kind of person you can say is very faithful no matter what...

I wouldn't advice you looking for another alternative right now... I will advice you to get ready for whatever happens, in fact make friends with this so called guy, incase any thing happens he will be able to tell you and so that you will know..

The reason why I wouldn't advice you to seek for another alternative is because it is better to solve a problem (trust) immediately than postponing it. If you think you girl cannot keep her legs closed long enough, then it is time you know.

I am not saying that your girl is a cheat or a hoe, all I am saying is that if you are paranoid it means that there is one part of you that don't trust your girl completely and it is time to kill that part forever than giving your all into this relationship and finding out that she is the worst for you...

I hope you understand
Essentials1:

Beni, I think you quoted me before I finished my comment.. I made that short comment first because I thought I was going to type something long... I have already edited it.. Go through it and tell me what you think Biko
Your post is hammered on trust. What if he trust her and she could close her legs but the dude forces himself on her?.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Essentials1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Benita27:
Your post is hammered on trust. What if he trust her and she could close her legs but the dude forces himself on her?.

Forces himself on her..... If you check the news that mostly happens to teenagers or between adults and teenagers.

But Beni, look at it this way.. You are a girl and you made up your mind to live with a guy that is not related to you in anyway.. Why would you do that?... What kind of friend is he?. What are you offering for the accommodation he is giving to you?.. Will you wash his clothes sometimes? will you cook for him sometimes? will you boil water for him?... Remember you are not paying for the accommodation and it is these times of recession...

Think of it Beni, the guy forcing himself on her is not the problem... There is something else and if I were the guy, with a stronghead girlfriend, I would make sure I know more about this guy and even make friends with him... In fact being friends with him reduces the chances of him raping her at all...

cc: lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Essentials1:

Forces himself on her..... If you check the news that mostly happens to teenagers or between adults and teenagers.

But Beni, look at it this way.. You are a girl and you made up your mind to live with a guy that is not related to you in anyway.. Why would you do that?... What kind of friend is he?. What are you offering for the accommodation he is giving to you?.. Will you wash his clothes sometimes? will you cook for him sometimes? will you boil water for him?... Remember you are not paying for the accommodation and it is these times of recession...

Think of it Beni, the guy forcing himself on her is not the problem... There is something else and if I were the guy, with a stronghead girlfriend, I would make sure I know more about this guy and even make friends with him... In fact being friends with him reduces the chances of him raping her at all...

+1 brother. You are smart. Of course women won't see this side of the story. There is no free meal in free town. They always forget this part.

13 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by junnyjake(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2017
If you can't afford an accommodation for her, then you'd have to face the ugly reality of what happens when a sex-starved man (as you made us believe ) has a lady within touching distance.

Set up some springs and palliatives to lessen the impending heartbreak when you confirm that your biggest fear is now a reality.

Forget about the family friends ish, he'd shag your girl and smile with you while you're out there sharing drinks.

Talking from experience.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by pocohantas(f): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Reading comments here makes me weak, is this generation now so sex starved? Lord help your children.

You mean, once a guy and a girl are together, next thing is to start fukcing each other? Nawa! Na real wa!!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Jaqenhghar: 1:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Bullshit not ev ery encounter with a woman ends in sex. Well with the sex crazed peeps we have Im not surprised. Im sure your girl aint stupid to go stay with someone who will take advantage of her. Men chill out , visit often and enjoy

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Alphamale2017(m): 2:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:

u are very wise .
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Alphamale2017(m): 2:24am On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:

u are very wise . the way people stress that talk of " trust " in relationship makes me tired . trust does not deny reality . u may trust her sooo soo much that she won't cheat
but that does not deny the reality that some guys think with their dick . what if he forces himself on her ??

does the trust these guys are hammering on covers for that scenario ?? of course not .

people always over stress that "trust" talk whenever relationship issues come up . without looking at reality .

u are wish tho . I feel fulfilled that someone understands from this perspective . I feel so happy . this is the same thing I was explaining to a female friend trying to weather the storm in her relationship a few days ago an I felt like she didn't get my point .

people always over stress this I trust him , he trusts me kind of talk in relationships without considering the actually .

its 2am over here , I can go to bed now . I feel fulfilled that someone understands what I was trying to explain a few days ago .

you are really smart .

we just can't deny the reality that lots of guys reason with their dicks and can go any length .

6 months nor be 2 weeks oh

12 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 21, 2017
My take on this is when ever your girlfriend is moving into her apartment try to be around to see and make friends with the friend of hers by trying to let him know that she is your woman and you love her I think he will understand more better and respect himself.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 4:44am On Aug 21, 2017
sinaj:
Hehe grin

I comment my reserve lipsrsealed

Are you thinking she would force herself on him? As per landlord and free tenant concerned? How else might she want to pay the rent and boarding cost? Cash or kind? Me know the one I go choose.......

5 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by sinaj(f): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Are you thinking she would force herself on him? As per landlord and free tenant concerned? How else might she want to pay the rent and boarding cost? Cash or kind? Me know the one I go choose.......
Maybe she will pay in kind by washing his boxers nd making his bed for him as a concerned tenant tongue

4 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
Ok since you don't feel comfortable... Did you offer her an alternative solution sad

Can you get her another place to stay?

Don't point out a problem without a solution undecided
Don't mind him.I usually advice guys to stay clear of intimate relationship whether its genuine love,i don't care.He does't know that to be in a relationship with a girl, money must be involve.Irrespective of her well mannered nature.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2017
sinaj:
Maybe she will pay in kind by washing his boxers nd making his bed for him as a concerned tenant tongue

And after the washing? The WASHING cometh......

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by sinaj(f): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

And after the washing? The WASHING cometh......
I hope you dnt give the op heart attack grin
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by princetom1(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2017
sinaj:
I hope you dnt give the op heart attack grin

Make we just call a spade a spade jàre. After all, body no be fire wood. We hear of people wey dey go charge ordinary phone for guy house, get belle, not to talk of staying with the person, u will see see things every day.... OP, just accept ur fate that what u are thinking will happen or rent a room for her, even if it's mud house... Or better still, put the word out now, so that u can get somewhere for her to share for that 2 weeks.
Make IT no turn honeymoons grin

11 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by holluwai(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2017
Them go dash her kondo. Gbagbe oshi!

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by empressteemah06(f): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2017
Let her go.. Just pay her a surprise visit when she get there

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Jamean(f): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2017
Hmmm!
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by GeneralOjukwu: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2017
I can guarantee that her genital canal would be expanded. That's as sure as Death & Taxes

I can sell you a vagina-mileage detector. You would see at least 3 extra dicks...

Don't be too sad grin

12 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2017
oceanized25:
So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training, I.T, for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house, this male she calls "family friend", bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him, he lives alone, she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....

But the idea of her staying with this guy, that they are not related at all does not sit right with me, am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......

Am I just being paranoid?

you are either paranoid (aka insecure) or you just know the type of wh0re you are dating...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Ayo Kola And Laura Thorpe In Steamy Pre-wedding Photos Shot In A Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.