Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! (46504 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A Mini Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by money121(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Mrjaz:

Kai my brother No be duplex him talk oh na bungalow.. 4-5m will do everything.

Eheh..
With the finishing ooo
Plastering, painting, furnish and so on..

Okay then no Wahala

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by money121(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2017
happney65:

Bros,Is this building a 3bedroom?If it is how much did you do the Gerald for a 3bedroom..

Thanks

Not 3 bedroom ooo..
See the Quotation of the building and other building we have roofed here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/10
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2017
gozima22:

You're wrong!

You never build before.. Who nor build nor know

You're probably budgeting for frivolous stuff.

5m will finish the house... It's up to him to put it to his own taste with more expenses.

7 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Politicowizard(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2017
It will roughly take 6000 blocks which will cost 720,000. Sand will take about 15 trips which will cost 225000. Gravel will be 6 trips for foundation, concrete oversight and lintels, cols. Cost will be 150000.
Cement for concreting and walling will take Upto 140 bags =266000.
Formwork, binding wire, nails =100000. Formwork are reusable.
Labour cost =800,000
Other contingencies =50,000
Total=2,211,000

Roofing materials not included because it depends on the type of roofing sheet the user may go for.

25 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by jel10: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Politicowizard:
Reply me if you are interested. Nevertheless, you should be keeping Upto 2.5million naira. The stated amount won't cover for furnishings.
2.5million Naira cheesy,e clear say you know absolutely nothing about building a house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by agarawu23(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Mrjaz:

Kai my brother No be duplex him talk oh na bungalow.. 4-5m will do everything.
that's it about this section. Ppl wey never buy block once will be quoting ridiculous price when they have zero knowledge of building giving the op fear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Emperor002: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2017
5m will do it

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2017
happney65:
When you start you will know..However not to cost too much.I mean unnecessary cost..Get a good Bricklayer that you know of,he will give you the cost and total of materials to use..Then you go buy the materials yourself..This is something you can do yourself and no reason to give it to any so called contractor that will only inflate building Prices for you..

That was how I did mine..Bought everything myself,after I discovered the contractor I gave it to from the word go charged me times two for the foundation of a 3bedroom ensuite..However Dad was around to help.me.do supervision while building was on..If you will be around,it.is something you can do yourself.No big deal

Best of Luck

Tell us, what was your total expense. Under or over 5m?
And did you furnish with top choice? Or everything moderate?
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Budget 6million
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by agarawu23(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2017
Politicowizard:
It will roughly take 6000 blocks which will cost 720,000. Sand will take about 15 trips which will cost 225000. Gravel will be 6 trips for foundation, concrete oversight and lintels, cols. Cost will be 150000.
Labour cost =800,000
Total=2,211,000

Roofing materials not included because it depends on the type of roofing sheet the user may go for.
your rough estimate is cool except the labour cost. 800,000 is too much for a 4 bedroom. 400-500k will get it done if he is ready to monitor his job and use experienced bricklayers instead of using "open eye" bricklayers that are just for the money and later construct crap with different errors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2017
agarawu23:
that's it about this section. Ppl wey never buy block once will be quoting ridiculous price when they have zero knowledge of building giving the op fear.

Seriously, see people shouting 15m and 20m, and I'm surprised.

Something of 5m... If it goes past 5, then obviously, the OP is furnishing with top choice materials.

My friend just moved in 6 bedrooms duplex last month. Total cost 19m, out of which land was 4.5m and roofing was 4m.

He also interlocked the compound, and built a security house, all in the said 19m. I was completely involved in the whole process. Even lighting and chandeliers were up to 1m.

How much then can a 4bd bungalow cost? With moderate finishing?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Butbest: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2017
For ur compound paving design contact
Hawas Pavement Tech Enterprises
For different design of
Interlocking Paving stones
Sharp sand
Cements
Granite in sizes
Filling sand
And general suppliers
Call- +2348024718048[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Onedibe1: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Politicowizard:
Reply me if you are interested. Nevertheless, you should be keeping Upto 2.5million naira. The stated amount won't cover for furnishings.

U r high on malaria drugs...

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Mrjaz(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2017
money121:

Eheh..
With the finishing ooo
Plastering, painting, furnish and so on..

Okay then no Wahala
. It depends on your teaste oh because them get furniture of 2m self....what I meant earlier is the complete building structure

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by money121(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2017
agarawu23:

Mr Agarawu Clap for ursef tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Politicowizard:
Labour cost =800,000
Total=2,211,000

What about rods? Woods, planks, roofing... Window rods, windows, doors.

All in all, its about 5m.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by money121(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Mrjaz:
. It depends on your teaste oh because them get furniture of 2m self....what I meant earlier is the complete building structure

Okay I get u now.. He will not spend upto that then

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by agarawu23(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

Something of 5m... If it goes past 5, then obviously, the OP is furnishing with top choice materials.

My friend just moved in 6 bedrooms duplex last month. Total cost 19m, out of which land was 4.5m and roofing was 4m.

He also interlocked the compound, and built a security house, all in the said 19m. I was completely involved in the whole process. Even lighting and chandeliers were up to 1m.

if that your said friend came to nairaland with his style and taste of the said 6 bedroom duplex, they would have given him 30m quote.

The honest truth about building a house is to start with what u have and do it one after the other if your income is stable. Quotes aren't alws accurate because u will alws spend more or spend less.

9 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by jaytime(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2017
Budget N10 million. You might have some change left at the end of the day depending on your location though.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by nnakelechi1(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2017
4.4million... Dats great

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by realtorng: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2017
couragemath:
Hi everybody!
Due to the current economic situation in the country, please I need a rough estimate of the cost of a 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite in Benin City, Edo state. The land is already available. Please I look forward to your contribution. Thank you very much.

Kindly visit realtor.ng for the best price you can get your home. All fitted to your taste. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Tvegas(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

Seriously, see people shouting 15m and 20m,

Where is the location?. Location and the ability of the owner to manage labor and material cost is they key here. Dont blame those saying 20million they might have added Contractor's profit grin.

5 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by highchief1: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2017
couragemath:
Hi everybody!
Due to the current economic situation in the country, please I need a rough estimate of the cost of a 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite in Benin City, Edo state. The land is already available. Please I look forward to your contribution. Thank you very much.
my brother I built mine with about 25m though it has bq and a big fate house.it depends on ur taste but plus or minus you won't spend less than 12-15m....those ppl say 4-5m does not even know d cost of Nbf woods for wardrop..who no go no no I spent abt 600k on my sucakway alone cos it's suspended my cars park untop

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by kitogram(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2017
In '07 maybe
SEOManiac:

See how you guys discourage people from building.

15m will raise one storey with 4units of 2bedrooms.

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by galaxi(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

You have to understand that choice differs,
Now we are talking about a 4bedroom bungalor all suite which means 5 toilets and may even occupy larger land space that may increase the cost of roofing if the same roofing sheet used for your friend is used.
I have spent above 10m on my 4bedroom bungalor (including fencing) and i still need 4m to complete it.
OP Do not mind people telling you 5m will be enough,for moderate finishing you need atleast 9m! I started my project last month and its 70% completed and i supervised it myself.

6 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by planetx13: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Our family is looking to sell our large expanse of land in delta State (638 Hectares). All documents are available and original copies ( C of O, survey plan, deed of conveyance). Willing to sell in parts and also open to partnership. Prospective buyers are encouraged to do all verification with relevant authorities before any negotiation is done. If serious and interested, please contact me for inspection. 09080950214 , 08126939687
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by galaxi(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2017
highchief1:
my brother I built mine with about 25m though it has bq and a big fate house.it depends on ur taste but plus or minus you won't spend less than 12-15m....those ppl say 4-5m does not even know d cost of Nbf woods for wardrop..who no go no no I spent abt 600k on my sucakway alone cos it's suspended my cars park untop

You nailed it!
4-5m can only get to the roofing stage depending on his taste.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by podosci(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Visit the thread below to view 3D views of different buildings and there approx cost.
https://www.nairaland.com/2915461/3d-views-buildings-harneyproject-team

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by salesforce: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Was ke
I dropped 8.5m on mine

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2017
galaxi:

You have to understand that choice differs,
Now we are talking about a 4bedroom bungalor all suite which means 5 toilets and may even occupy larger land space that may increase the cost of roofing if the same roofing sheet used for your friend is used.
I have spent above 10m on my 4bedroom bungalor (including fencing) and i still need 4m to complete it.
OP Do not mind people telling you 5m will be enough,for moderate finishing you need atleast 9m! I started my project last month and its 70% completed and i supervised it myself.

Fencing is a different ball game, most likely borehole too? Cost of gate?

These are outside the cost for the house itself, save for the borehole that produces water.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Trunaijian: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2017
ibkgab001:
I'm constructing. 3 bedroom right now all en suit with large reading room

With gate house also we have spent 7,450,000

At what.completion stage?
50%? 70%? 90%?
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Trunaijian: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

See how you guys discourage people from building.

15m will raise one storey with 4units of 2bedrooms.

Thank you my brother. some of these guys just pick figures from the air.

I recently just finished renovating a three bedroom flat. I think with under 10m you will be able to finish 100%.

However, you must be there to supervise. one of our greatest problems with hired labour is SINCERITY!

once you are physically present to supervise the purchase of materials and their utilization you will cut cost of close to 40%! my personal experience.

Good luck!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) / A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics) / The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.