Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! (46516 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A Mini Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by happney65: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

I know about paraphet, it stops wind penetration into the roof to avoid blowing it off...

Seeing that you didn't spend up to 3 million, suffice to say the OP can complete 4 bedrooms with 3.5million, use aluminum sheets and complete his roofing for 1million considering the surface area, then plastering and other stuff.

By 6m, he's done.

He can then go off into fanciness if he has more budget.

Yes, I think that is if he does it himself and he's on ground to monitor things not a contractor that would inflate prices unnecessarily..

3.5 should do to Lintel level.Then he moves to roofing and others..Maybe 6.7 should do depends on what he wants to use after the building is done at Lintel Level..

Best of Luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Phyde:

I did not fill but raised 4 blocks up to floor level in case of flood.

Pls can someone explain the above for me. I will soon start a 4-bedroom bungalow too. I've always desired that the floor will be about 4 blocks above ground level such that u get into the house buy climbing a small 4 or 5-step staircase. Is this what the writer above mean?

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Phyde: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
misterme:

Pls can someone explain the above for me. I will soon start a 4-bedroom bungalow too. I've always desired that the floor will be about 4 blocks above ground level such that u get into the house buy climbing a small 4 or 5-step staircase. Is this what the writer above mean?
Exactly what i meant sir but heard one will spend more in filling.

2 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by adebaxton(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
welzyj2:

Baami 4.4 will produce the pic u uploaded??
excluding finishing, We did it @ Atan Ota, Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Phyde:

I did not fill but raised 4 blocks up to floor level in case of flood.

Then that's a good price. You're working with slightly honest people
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by MrRitchie: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Will 4.4m finish this building in the picture? Pls reply me if yes, i might need the full plan of the building thanks
adebaxton:

Roughly 4.4m From Foundation to Roofing.
NB: Estimation based on a firm land and Aluminum Long span roofing sheet.

Floor Plans and detailed estimate can be provided.
access2m@hotmail.com
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
motherfucker:
Well said brother. I am just hoping for my contract to work out as planned. If all things being equal, I should start building mine next year by God's special grace. I have all the figures on my finger tips as I have been asking questions LONG before now. So it is going to be an easy walk in the park for me.

Good one bro, don't relent, and if possible, monitor it yourself.

My dad used over 16m to do less than I did because of misplaced trust.

Also look out for currency spikes... Materials like rods are quick to raise their prices.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by motherfucker: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

Good one bro, don't relent, and if possible, monitor it yourself.

My dad used over 16m to do less than I did because of misplaced trust.

Also look out for currency spikes... Materials like rods are quick to raise their prices.
Certainly bro. I will. Do you run a blog? How did you come by the name SEOManiac? I believe you do online business grin grin
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by 40manlappy: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
adebaxton:

access2m@hotmail.com

What will be the cost if stone-coated roofing sheets from Wintech and high quality floor tiles are used for a 4 bedroom bungalow excluding land and fencing?

cc: SEOManiac, PropertiesNaija, MrFly
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
motherfucker:
Certainly bro. I will. Do you run a blog? How did you come by the name SEOManiac? I believe you do online business grin grin

Yes I'm a blogger.

I live online.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
40manlappy:

What will be the cost if stone-coated roofing sheets from Wintech and high quality floor tiles are used for a 4 bedroom bungalow excluding land and fencing?

Sorry bro, I have no idea as I used aluminum sheets for mine.

But a 4bedrooms house will cover a wider area, thus more materials.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by olenyi: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
joshuaidibia:
grin

Not many will understand this.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by motherfucker: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

Yes I'm a blogger.

I live online.
are no wonder... what niche, specifically. I would have loved to blog but do not have the patience for it even though i know how to set up wordpress site and other nitty gritty.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by motherfucker: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
40manlappy:

6M will do or at best 6.5M
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by ibkgab001: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Trunaijian:

At what.completion stage?
50%? 70%? 90%?

All walls plastered with fence remain painting of about 650 k
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by mufutau55(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
adebaxton:

access2m@hotmail.com

Heh! Oga Adebaxton. Can you shoot me the info above to my Whatsapp number? I am sure you still have it.

Hajji M.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sure being a contractor is a job that should come with a pay package but 250-300k nor reach una for one building? Thats a lot if you can get four buildings in a year. The truth is that most contractors gain 2million to 4million on a single building which is pure wickedness

4 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
motherfucker:
are no wonder... what niche, specifically. I would have loved to blog but do not have the patience for it even though i know how to set up wordpress site and other nitty gritty.

I have over 10 blogs, that's the only way to make the earnings meaningful, some on health, some on relationship, entertainment, news, home decor, e.t.c.

Collectively, the income makes more sense than a single blog.

2 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by motherfucker: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

I have over 10 blogs, that's the only way to make the earnings meaningful, some on health, some on relationship, entertainment, news, home decor, e.t.c.

Collectively, the income makes more sense than a single blog.
wow, so how do you manage all?
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2017
motherfucker:
wow, so how do you manage all?

It's a full time job.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by buzzetin(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2017
adebaxton:

access2m@hotmail.com
Please can you send the info to me too?
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by motherfucker: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2017
SEOManiac:

It's a full time job.
certainly bro... it is. I know what it takes.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by whodeyhere: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2017
galaxi:

You have to understand that choice differs,
Now we are talking about a 4bedroom bungalor all suite which means 5 toilets and may even occupy larger land space that may increase the cost of roofing if the same roofing sheet used for your friend is used.
I have spent above 10m on my 4bedroom bungalor (including fencing) and i still need 4m to complete it.
OP Do not mind people telling you 5m will be enough,for moderate finishing you need atleast 9m! I started my project last month and its 70% completed and i supervised it myself.

Thanks brother, this is about the most realistic comment i have seen here, I am currently building same and I have spent 4m without parapet(concrete facial).

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by galaxi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
whodeyhere:

Thanks brother, this is about the most realistic comment i have seen here, I am currently building same and I have spent 4m without parapet(concrete facial).

Yes,its only people that are currently building a similar house that can be able tell him what to expect,initially i thought it was just a bungalow.
4 bedrooms,all suite is a big house and my have an ante room.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by adebaxton(m): 6:31am On Aug 23, 2017
buzzetin:

Please can you send the info to me too?
hit my email for it, Doing that today.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by buzzetin(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2017
adebaxton:

hit my email for it, Doing that today.
Hi please send it to samconley@mail.com
Thanks
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by adebaxton(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
buzzetin:

Hi please send it to samconley@mail.com
Thanks
sent.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by buzzetin(m): 1:05am On Aug 25, 2017
adebaxton:

sent.
Thank you sir, I received your mail.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by couragemath: 3:26am On Aug 28, 2017
Was the present price of cement in Nigeria
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by adebaxton(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2017
couragemath:
Was the present price of cement in Nigeria
2600 in Lagos.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by couragemath: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thanks guys. As disscussed how far can 1.7 million take you. Will It take you past the foundation.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by adebaxton(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2017
couragemath:
Thanks guys. As disscussed how far can 1.7 million take you. Will It take you past the foundation.
absolutely Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) / A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics) / The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.