Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! (46515 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A Mini Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by couragemath: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
galaxi:
I supervised this project myself and i have spent 11m but this is because i used the best of materials(expensive tiles,pop round the house,casement window,stainless rail,metro tile roofing sheet is also costly etc.
I think if less expensive materials are used you should get to this point with 6m to 9m.
The actual cost of the house is dependent on your choice of material.
See attached image!

Please what was the cost of your external door. �

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by motherfucker: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2018
folmus:

tell him the materials you used. How much is the cement? Sand, blocks, workmanship?
bros, prices usually shoots up if you don't handle the material purchases.

Trust me. Na me go enter market buy my blocks, my cement, my everything... Builder is only there to assemble them.

Yes, I have the time.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Clemostica: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Construction that lacks quality. No SCS
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Clemostica: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
This guy is a quack that knows nothing about structural strength/durability/safety. He lacks the knowledge of BS codes and SCS
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Ogalanyaidi(m): 12:29am On Sep 29, 2018
SEOManiac:

Seriously, see people shouting 15m and 20m, and I'm surprised.

Something of 5m... If it goes past 5, then obviously, the OP is furnishing with top choice materials.

My friend just moved in 6 bedrooms duplex last month. Total cost 19m, out of which land was 4.5m and roofing was 4m.

He also interlocked the compound, and built a security house, all in the said 19m. I was completely involved in the whole process. Even lighting and chandeliers were up to 1m.

How much then can a 4bd bungalow cost? With moderate finishing?

Wow. Do u have pictures of the structure?
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Analyst01(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2018
couragemath:
Hi everybody!
Due to the current economic situation in the country, please I need a rough estimate of the cost of a 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite in Benin City, Edo state. The land is already available. Please I look forward to your contribution. Thank you very much.

I am a civil engineer. If you already have a building plan, send it to me @frankitangltd@gmail.com and get a free material/labour schedule. You are welcome.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by dominion001(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
U people should stop listening to what you are told here. If you already have a land, even if it is 100k u have and you realy want to build start buying cement, a trip of sand and mould the little that money can mould, u will find out that once the first set of blocks are down the moral and the money will start coming. I see some pple shouting 20m, 10m etc. When u start ur project u will find out that it is only u who can tell urself the truth. Some pple here mentioning money dont even have a plot of land not to talk of building but this is social media everybody is allowed to write something.

5 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by wisemanj(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Yes you are right
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by loverbobby: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
My 4 BDRM flat has cost me more than 8M already.

What's left is the painting and interlocking

This includes both land, construction, roofing and all.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by BLESSEDBEYONDME: 2:58pm On May 07, 2020
Please I need sincere advice. Am building a four bedroom bungalow in benin city. And this is the estimate I have been given for lintel to roofing (wood work only). Roof is 20-22 feet and house is 2172 square feet. Please am I about to be robbed??[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by soonest(f): 12:50pm On May 18, 2020
BLESSEDBEYONDME:
Please I need sincere advice. Am building a four bedroom bungalow in benin city. And this is the estimate I have been given for lintel to roofing (wood work only). Roof is 20-22 feet and house is 2172 square feet. Please I about to be robbed??[color=#990000][/color]

Bros, 12mm rod is 2300
8mm is 1300
1 by 12 plank is 2200
Binding wire 20kg roll is 8k
98k for welder's labour for only iron bending for lintel and pillar is on the high side.
80pcs of 12mm seems much too for only chain lintel and pillars. Please still ask around
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by simorny(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) / A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics) / The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.