Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ancient Magic Of Nissin - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ancient Magic Of Nissin (29349 Views)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Idan (MAGIC) A Short Yoruba Fiction. / CROSS (magic. Sorcery. Myth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Dranoid: 5:58am On Sep 13, 2017
grin update has landed Good job sha, hope you are feeling better now?
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Dranoid:
grin update has landed Good job sha, hope you are feeling better now?

Yes jare my guy....... thanks for asking......
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Speedstar09: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
bro thanks for the update,you did an excellent job.in your last update,there where some incosistences.an example would be from when the acher came at aric with his claw hammer... then after aric gave him a round house kick he dropped his sword... so bro,i think you have to proof read your last update and your upcoming updates...

Gracias!! kingdavid1000
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by JohnGainsville(m): 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Kingdavid1000 you're doing a good job. I like this kind stories
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Speedstar09:
bro thanks for the update,you did an excellent job.in your last update,there where some incosistences.an example would be from when the acher came at aric with his claw hammer... then after aric gave him a round house kick he dropped his sword... so bro,i think you have to proof read your last update and your upcoming updates...

Gracias!! kingdavid1000

Yea thanks bro......... lack of proof reading caused that but it's already noted....... much thanks.....

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Speedstar09: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kingdavid1000:

Yea thanks bro......... lack of proof reading caused that but it's already noted....... much thanks.....
come and do the needful o
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
CHAPTER 9
ARIC P.O.V
I looked at the old man's face and thank the gods,his hood was not on.He had this straight face and with three to four lines etched on his forehead,a sign that he frowns too much coupled with wrinkle lines across his cheeks.

"Yeah I should,so when are we starting?"I asked.

"Well it's complicated boy" The sage replied.

"How is learning magic complicated.aren't you just suppose to teach me how to build and access what's in me?" i said confusingly.

"It's more than that my son"The sage said.

"When you were little,your father took your twin brother's magical powers,do you think he didn't try the same with you?"Sage Vagan asked.

I just looked at the man not sure of what to say.Father even tried to take my powers from me.I think that's more reason to take my vengeance on him.I feel myself hating my real dad the more.

"Well he did but he wasn't successful.You see, there are a lot of stories you don't know about but let me tell you about this one" The sage said and he place an arm on my shoulder.

I gave the sage a nod which signifies that he should start the story.

"Fifteen years ago when you were born, your father saw that you and your brother possesses large magic potentials and being the type that always sought for power he proceeded into making you both powers his.He began searching for ways to get the powers and finally found this book"

"This was what was in the box I gave you the other time"

The man handed an old book to me. The book was torn by the edges and the words "EPITOME OF MAGIC" was written on it.

"if you open to page twenty, you will see how powers are been taking from magical beings"

I looked at the old man as he continued speaking.

"He did the ritual and unfortunately for him Garrick died when he was doing the rites.He got angry and tried to do same with you but a life force shielded your powers from him"The sage said.

"Life force?" I ask interrupting him.

"Yes my son,one that my very old self don't know about.Well that's the way of the gods, you can never understand everything.Now to my story,your father grew mad with rage and he sent your mum and yourself out of the house to the cold world but the gods be praised,Sebastian who was your dad's best friend then came and took you guys into his own family" sage Vagan said.

"so what's the solution now" I asked.

"We have to go to the temple of Gazuga to look for the lost ring else you will never be able to access your magic" the sage said.

I took a glance at the sage and found out that he is also staring at me. We locked eyes for about a minute before I broke the silence.

"Where is it located,we should start going or what do you think?" I asked.

"The temple is not just a place you can visit anyhow boy.Gazuga is known for it's habitation of wild and ancient animals,one that you've never seen in your life.And to your question,the temple is located in one of the high mountains in Nissin"He said.

"So what do you suggest?"I asked the old man.

"We have to be fast son,time is running against us.You have to learn your powers before its too late. So by early morning tomorrow,we will get going" He said

"No problem sage" I replied.

"You've got a wound there son"the sage said pointing at my shoulder.

I looked at where he pointed and saw that he was talking about where I got punctured by the spear.

"yeah,a kind of spearman did that" i answered.

"remove your t-shirt and turn the place to me" The sage ordered.

I did as he had said as he closed his eyes and began Murmuring some words that he ended with"HEALING POWERS "

A green orb of light appeared on his hand and he brought it to my shoulder.

"arrrrrrrrrrghhhh"

I shouted,this thing hurts like mad. He removed his hand after two minutes and I checked my shoulder.

"Wow!!!!!!"

Nothing is there.No wound anymore,everything all gone.

"Thank you Vagan" I said.

"Your welcome Aric" he replied.

I pulled on my white t-shirt back and sat on the log of wood beside the vine tree.

"I have questions troubling my mind and I was wondering if I could ask you Sage"i said looking at the man.

"Spill them my son"His voice sounded like someone thinking about something.

"How did you know this much about me?" I asked.

The sage just laughed and looked at me.

"I have always been there since you were born,i was even the one that named you when you were 7-day old and ever since then I have always been watching over you.You don't believe me?"The sage asked.

"Well no,i don't" I answered.

"When you were 12 year old,you stole three red apples from your mum's bag while she was asleep.Do you remember that?"He asked.

Oh no!!...what the Bleep!!!...how come this old man knew about my escapades.

"Now you are silent"the old man said amidst laughs.

"uh,you are right but have stopped now" I said.

"Yes I know" Sage Vagan replied still giggling.

"So how old are you?" I asked the laughing sage.

That seem to shut the old man up as he stopped laughing and began staring at me.He later averted his gaze as he looked up at the sky.

"I have seen countless things unfold in this world,I have lived to see many people die even my friends and family are long dead but in five moons time,i will be proud to tell you that I have lived for a millennium" He replied.

"Wow, so you mean you were there when mount Hozun was built?"I asked.

"Of course I was,mount Hozun was built not long ago and now its the place of meeting of the kings" He replied.

"Boy it's night already, you have to go sleep.We have a long way to go tomorrow morning.I will tell Sebastian and Rachael about the journey." Sage Vagan said as he stood up and began walking to the house he got for us.

"This man is really old" I had thought.

"Old but agile and strong"Another voice in me said.

I stood up from the log and began my pace home, I have to catch some sleep.
KING GREGOR P O. V
I lay sprawled in a dark cage-like room,the only source of illumination was the reflection of the moon casted on a small window located at the right end of the room.

I stood up and scanned the room but all I see is just a dark room but something caught my eye at the left end of the room,a part where the moonlight did not reach.

A figure sitting down on the cold floor and it's hand chained behind his back. I kept wondering if its a human being or not but this does not look like a human, looks like some beast of some sort.

My curiosity got the better of me as I moved forward to get a better view of what's there.I was half way before the thing looked at me.

I got transfixed, I couldn't move any of my organs.All I could think of is just the pair of green eyes staring at me and then I heard the most gruesome voice ever.

"FREE ME FROM MY REALM"
I woke up with a start and I was sweating profusely. I checked the time on the large clock placed on the wall and found out that it was midnight.I had the same dream all again but this is different.

The creature talked this time around,i just can't get a hang of this dream.

I have to inquire about this dream from the diviner tomorrow morning. I looked at my sleeping wife.thank the gods, I didn't wake her up and with that I went back to sleep.
End of chapter 9..............

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Speedstar09:
come and do the needful o

I afff done the needful ooooo
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Speedstar09: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2017
you are doing well mister.carry on
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by matrixA(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2017
carry go,we dey wait
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by ExInferis(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Someone's played The Witcher 3.
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by officialflex(f): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
mr david.wherr art thou come and update
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Hollysaint: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
thanks mr David.an awesome story..
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by godsonalumona: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
na my story be that boy

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by NeonDee(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
This tori is gonna get me checking NL every seconds.
I love supernaturals

Sail on namesake
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
nice piece. but why do Nigerian writers so much create foreign fictional set up?? I'd love it if we kind of use benin, Ibo, yoruba settings.one could still involve the normal european action thingy like magic and sword fighting but let the readers picture african settings while reading. great work.
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
update coming up tonight..... stay tuned guys

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Dranoid: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
I am more tuned than my new radio sef grin , this story is just muah
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
pablo69:
nice piece. but why do Nigerian writers so much create foreign fictional set up?? I'd love it if we kind of use benin, Ibo, yoruba settings.one could still involve the normal european action thingy like magic and sword fighting but let the readers picture african settings while reading. great work.

It's not our fault..... but it's what we see that we kind of picture in our mind....... tell me how many Yoruba supernatural films that involves sword fighting have you watched?...i can bet it your answer is none..... before we writers start our fiction stories, we start with something we've already visualize before........ even Yoruba films or anything you are saying don't produce good supernatural films.........Even the readers will feel awkward reading such stories because it's not what happen in their country..........

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Prinxxdave: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nice one.....

Thanks to FP I would have miss dis epic story

#Namesake come continue
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kingdavid1000:

It's not our fault..... but it's what we see that we kind of picture in our mind....... tell me how many Yoruba supernatural films that involves sword fighting have you watched?...i can bet it your answer is none..... before we writers start our fiction stories, we start with something we've already visualize before........ even Yoruba films or anything you are saying don't produce good supernatural films.........Even the readers will feel awkward reading such stories because it's not what happen in their country..........
if you've gone true women of owu by femi osofisan, you won't say this sha. what's fiction,, something imaginary. writers are artiste as they visualize they write and surprisingly our readers picture what we want them to picture. Aesop of Greece who is a fable writer does it well. but before his advent, who would picture human's interacting with animals... lol
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by NeonDee(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kingdavid1000:
update coming up tonight..... stay tuned guys
baba, night done dey pass o

More glucose to ur head bro
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2017
CHAPTER TEN
KING GREGOR P.O.V
I woke up the following morning with a bad headache threatening to tear my head off and that's always the result of my usual nightmares. This nightmare is one that keeps bugging me and it's high time I put a stop to the nagging dream.

But this green-eyed beast is something that remains mysterious to me. The creature should be about nine feet tall if accurately guesstimated and his green eyes is something that creeps one out.

One thing is certainly sure here,this is not just a dream,its something more than that.More unless like a vision.

"Is everything alright honey"

I looked to my see a pair of deep blue eyes staring at me.It took me some seconds before it registered to me that my wife had asked a question,one that I've even forgotten.

"Not at all sweetheart" I replied hoping that I've given the right answer to whatever she had asked.

"So tell me, what's wrong?" Her sweet angelic voice rang in my cerebrum.

"oh! no I mean,yes am fine. nothing's wrong" I replied stuttering.

I moved closer to her and place a deep kiss directly on her lips which lasted for about two minutes.That wasn't necessary but I hope the kiss will put a stop to further questions. I broke the kiss and I got up from the king-sized bed.

"Let's go freshen up honey" I said putting on my slippers.

"yeah...sure but do you have to break the kiss"She replied giving me the 'I want more' look.

"Don't worry sweetheart,we will have the night to ourselves. I have no appointments today and apart from the paperwork that is waiting for me in the office,i gat nothing to do" I assured her

"Okay dear"She replied and laid down back on bed.

I got outside the room and was greeted by two elite guards guarding my room.

"Good morning your highness" They both said bowing.

"Morning guards, how was your night" I inquired.

I didn't wait for their reply as I proceeded into the bathroom. I was walking through the hallway before I remembered that am yet to call for the diviner. I turned back and motioned to one of the guards.

"Yes your majesty"

"Go to town and tell the diviner to see me"I ordered.

"Yes your highness"

I entered into the bathroom to see my two beautiful maidens already waiting for me.I stepped into the large room in which a swimming pool was housed specially for my bathing and it's the work of the maidens to make sure am cleaned up.

"Good morning my king" Kellila, a dark skinned maiden greeted.

"Morning Kellila" I replied.

Seita,the other maiden also greeted me and I gave her the same reply I gave Kellila.I stripped naked and entered into the pool situated in the bathroom waiting for the maidens to begin their job.

They removed their gowns leaving themselves in a state of total nudity and joined me in the pool.They had soaps,sponge,towel,brush and some other body cleaning materials readied.Resting my back on the board of the pool,Kellila was first to approach me.

Her set of firm breast was something to behold as they rested on her chest and "Little Gregor" responded immediately I set my eyes on the melons.

"this is gonna be interesting" I whispered in my mind.

Seita locomoted to my right side grabbing my six-inches "Mr G" as Kellila was already massaging my shoulder.I sat on the board of the pool and Seita was the first to begin the mouth action.Tingles of sensations began surging through my body as I let out a manly moan.

Kellila took over and began sucking and licking my "Mr G" like her life depended on it. She stopped after some minutes and I laid horizontallly on the board of the pool such that my body was facing upwards and my legs still in the water.

I felt a warm sensation spreading through my legs and I looked to see Seita going up and down on my rock-like hardened "Mr G"
ONE HOUR LATER...
I emerged out of the bathroom with a large towel wrapped around my body.I was already cleaned up after several rounds of sex.Thanks to the maidens though. Well that's what I they are made to do.

Walking through the hallway,it took me some seconds to before I got to the entrance of my room.

The guard i had sent to go call me the diviner other time bowed and told me the message has been delivered.

I gave him a nod and entered into my room.Closing the door,Azura stirred up from bed and was looking at me.She smiled revealing a perfect set of white teeth that is capable of raising the dead.Her face is oval-shaped and was perfectly carved with a pair of deep blue eyes to match.Her hair was disheveled with some strands covering her face and that's due to her just waking up.

I stood there taking in her gaze and physical features before she broke the silence.

"Are you just going to stand there looking at me?" I heard her say.

"Your beautiful you know"I told her as I went to the large mirror fixed on the wall which was placed beside our bed.

"You should stop behaving like a teenager Gregor. You are forty years old for goodness sake!!"She exclaimed standing up and helping me get my clothes from the closet.

"And you are thirty eight for badness sake"I said in the same manner as she did.

"I hope Seita and Kellila did the job of satisfying you this morning?" She asked

"They tried but not as much as you always do" I replied.

"Knock knock knock"

"Who's there"Azura asked as she went to check out the person knocking.

I brushed my dark hair aside as I let my mind wander to the dark hair Aric had inherited from me. I should probably let Azura know that I have a son somewhere and he is the rightful heir to the throne.I have to eliminate Aric once and for all,don't want him to be an opposition to Adrian.

"Honey are you there?"Azura asked as she shook me.

oh no!! she was talking to me and I was not even listening.

"Huh!! yeah am here" I replied.

"What were you thinking about?"She asked as she placed her arms akimbo.

"Well,i was thinking about our first kiss"I said forcing a laugh.

I had expected that will make her smile but her face just got more hardened.

"Hey come on baby,that face won't help" I said drawing her closer and softening her with a minute kiss.

"Okay I think you should wear this"She said after I broke the kiss.

She handed me a black robe with some golden design around the neck and collar.

"Who was knocking?" I asked her.

"It was a messenger.She said a general of some sort is waiting for you" she said as she slumped back on bed.

"That should be General Aang" I said.
I got to the court entrance and stepped in as soon as the door was opened by one of the guards following me.

I got in and the general bowed.

"Your highness" The general said

Speaking of a warrior,this man is as hell of a warrior. He is heavily built and six feet four inches tall. He had sprouted beard which is a sign of having fought in many battles coupled with strong arms that held a silver colored spear.He had a cape signifying that he is a magician,a powerful one to be precise

"General Aang,what news do you have for me" I asked sitting on my throne.

"My king,when I got to the place of battle,it was a pity that a massacre was what was left.Our men lay dead like chickens and even Commander Viguel is dead" The general replied.

"Who killed him?" I asked.

"No one knows your highness. we manage to retrieve his corpse and he now lay in the morgue"He said.

"So what's your plan general?" I asked.

"I plan on infiltrating our culprit in an unaware state,since the sword is with me,i can track him anytime.So I will wait for like a week before I make any move. it's best to catch them unaware" The general summarized

"Sounds like a good plan to me" I said nodding my head.

"You can take your leave general.Just make sure you fill me in about any update" I said.

"Yes your majesty"He replied and went out.

I must capture Aric and Sebastian before its too late.
SAGE VAGAN P.O.V
"take care and protect them Sebastian.We will be back in a fortnight" I said referring to Sebastian.

"Yeah sure I will Vagan.I will protect Rachael and Peace from any danger"Sebastian replied assuringly.

We were outside the house as I and Aric prepare to journey to the Temple of Gazuga. Aric was ready and he has a small backpack strapped across his back and his two swords belted to his left and right waist.

"Safe journey Aric"Peace said as I was in the middle of creating a portal.

Aric nodded and entered into the portal I had already opened and I stepped in before the portal closed.
ARIC P.O.V
We emerged at the so called temple and was surprised.This wasn't what I expected.I had expected a kind of large building but what am seeing is something contrary.This look like a cave not a temple.I took my time and ask the sage

"Is this a temple or a cave" I asked.

The man did not even answer as he just proceeded forward leaving me behind. I followed him but I went straight down as a pain I've never felt before enveloped me.
end of chapter ten. ..people. ......
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2017
NeonDee:
baba, night done dey pass o
More glucose to ur head bro

thanks jare my guy............ GBEDU DON land oooo

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 12:27am On Sep 18, 2017
pablo69:
if you've gone true women of owu by femi osofisan, you won't say this sha. what's fiction,, something imaginary. writers are artiste as they visualize they write and surprisingly our readers picture what we want them to picture. Aesop of Greece who is a fable writer does it well. but before his advent, who would picture human's interacting with animals... lol

you sway out of point bro....true writers write about imaginary things... but van you picture what you don't have the idea of??......the Aesop you talk about is not even a Nigerian Writer....so what is it you are telling me.......... we Nigerian writers make our supernatural stories foreign based because that's what happens there.......... where in Nigerian will you see a Yoruba or Benin man wielding sword as they do in foreign countries??...am not saying Nigerian writers can't do as you said but my brother it will take time.....
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Dranoid: 1:06am On Sep 18, 2017
General Aang grin
This story is sweeting me o

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2017
Kingdavid1000:

you sway out of point bro....true writers write about imaginary things... but van you picture what you don't have the idea of??......the Aesop you talk about is not even a Nigerian Writer....so what is it you are telling me.......... we Nigerian writers make our supernatural stories foreign based because that's what happens there.......... where in Nigerian will you see a Yoruba or Benin man wielding sword as they do in foreign countries??...am not saying Nigerian writers can't do as you said but my brother it will take time.....
before the advent of the european, we didn't use dane guns, we used sword, machete and we were the kings of juju aka magic ... you're not saying Nigerian writers can't do as i say...that's what I really wanna hear from you. more grease to your elbow
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2017
...lol... you ain't even grabbing the whole thing I said... you swayed out of thought and not me swaying outta point ...go back, read my comments and understand wella.
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Speedstar09: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
pablo69:
...lol... you ain't even grabbing the whole thing I said... you swayed out of thought and not me swaying outta point ...go back, read my comments and understand wella.

bro,what you said in the former is true.some of the african write ups on the supernaturals are always foreign,there is no tinge of our cultural supernaturals in them.why?we find it difficult in picturing our cultural setup because we havent seen it in reality or because we lack descriptive words

Mr kingdavid,thanks for the update,i wonder what caused arics pains,pls come and clear us out
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Smooth278(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Now following... Nice first attempt
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 12:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Speedstar09:

bro,what you said in the former is true.some of the african write ups on the supernaturals are always foreign,there is no tinge of our cultural supernaturals in them.why?we find it difficult in picturing our cultural setup because we havent seen it in reality or because we lack descriptive words

Mr kingdavid,thanks for the update,i wonder what caused arics pains,pls come and clear us out

Just leave the guy.....
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by oluremi59(m): 5:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Dave come and continue what you've started biko.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today: Throwback, Now Pics / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) / Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.