Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Ancient Magic Of Nissin - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ancient Magic Of Nissin (29353 Views)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Idan (MAGIC) A Short Yoruba Fiction. / CROSS (magic. Sorcery. Myth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2017
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
KING GREGOR P.O.V
I was still on the same black trouser I wore before performing the ritual and am right back in the cell-like room.

The room was just an exact replica of what I see in my dream.The reflection of moonlight through the small window providing a source of illumination and also the green beast bounded by chains at the right corner of the room was being clearly visualized by me.

I began moving closer to the monster in a steady and well calculated manner.

"Hey" I said.

The beast raised it's head and looked directly at me.At that moment I was able to deduce that the beast had the head of a human. I was shocked really but decided to show no fear or whatsoever.

"What are you?" I asked bravely.

I was expecting an answer but instead the creature stood up and faced me.

This beast is fuckingly large and tall Mehn. Being nine feets tall, the beast had an imposing figure and I can't help but notice this aura from the creature.

"Can the creature be a magician?" I asked within myself.

I looked up to see the creature standing in front of me. I just happen to get to his middle chest with my 6 feet height.

"Oh ye mortal!!!, don't be surprised Gregor, am a magician just like you are and to your earlier question, all magician know me as a FERAKU"The creature's thundered above.

I was confused like never before.This beast can talk, he is a magician and he even knows my name.

"But wait, a FERAKU?"

I suppose feraku's are demons made from dark magic. They know of all dark magical spells and the last of them was said to have being locked up in a realm.

"so what does this one want from me?" I thought.

The creature was still staring at me and I asked him the question bothering me.

"What did you want from me" I asked.

The creature stooped low and whispered this words to my ear.

"Free me from my realm King gregor"

"And how do you expect me to do that" I replied.

"But don't even think of it beast,am not freeing you, so get the Bleep out of here" I said

"HAHAHAAHAHA..you will free me Gregor" The feraku replied.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"YOU FREE ME AND I WILL REWARD YOU WITH IMMORTALITY " The Feraku's voice thundered across the room.

That was the last thing I heard before I was back to my normal room where I did the ritual.
ARIC P.O.V
We were now in a large circular tomb located at the underground of the temple.

The tomb was too small so we had to crawl on our knees.I can't help but reminsce about our encounter with a phoenix earlier during the day.

If not for sage Vagan,mehn I would have been long gone.He was the one who tamed the phoenix with a kind of spell that I don't know about and now the phoenix was resting on my shoulder. I had named the phoenix Carina because of its beauty.

"Eeeehheheheeh" The Phoenix screeched loudly with flames coming from it's mouth.

Vagan had told me that phoenix are birds that have the ability to produce fire from their mouths and they can only live for 500 years In which after the 500 years, it will turn to ashes and a new one will be reborn from the ashes.

"Hey calm down bud,we will soon be out of here" I whispered to the phoenix ear.

We were out of the tomb and now in a very large hall filled with bones and different skeletons hung on the walls.

I took my step carefully not to step on any bone. It's a beast of sort that would have done this.

"Don't step on the bones or anything you see" Vagan warned.

"What if I do" I asked.

"We will be dead" Vagan replied.

I chuckled and in the process of chuckling, I stepped on something and the something I stepped on was an egg.The egg was big and it was the size of five chicken eggs. It took me some seconds before I got to know that the egg I stepped on belongs to whatever that's in here.

"Aric what I've you done" Vagan asked.

"I just stepped on an egg and that's all" I replied non-chalantly.

"Prepare for your death boy" Vagan said.

Just then, I heard rumblings from the far end corner of the hall. Fear grabbed my heart as I pulled out my two swords.Vagan readied his staff and I threw Carina into the air.

The phoenix began getting bigger and larger until it got to the size of a storey building.

I was still gaping in awe about the massiveness of the bird when I saw something coming out.

A DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!

"Vagan is right, we are dead" I said in my mind.

The dragon which was slightly bigger than Carina approached us but was blocked by the phoenix. And then the fight started.

The dragon lunged at the phoenix throat clamping it's two massive hands on Carina's neck. The bird screeched but then used her tail to hit the dragon's head making the dragon release it's neck. Carina use the opportunity to deliver a powerful blow to the dragon's chest and the dragon was sent crashing it's back to wall of the room.

The dragon recovered and it's eyes were fiery red ,a sign of anger. The dragon faced me and I was seized by fear. Carina came to my aid as she went face to face with the dragon.

The two beasts began circling each other and then they started the fight again.

Carina flew aiming to land on the dragon's back but the dragon was deft and fast. The dragon got out of the way and Carina landed on the floor.

Before Carina could look up to see the dragon, the dragon delivered a gargantuan blow directly to the head of the phoenix and impact of the force carried Carina away.

Carina took a minute to recover and blared it's beak. I had to shield my eyes after what happened next.

Carina released a huge breath of blue fire and the dragon released its own fire. The two fires met at the middle creating a blast of energy.

I went down on the floor covering my head as everywhere was just shaking.

"ARICCCC!!!!!!"

I looked up to see Vagan calling on me.

"Yes" I answered over the fire.

"Carina is getting weak and she will soon be down" Vagan shouted.

I looked at what he is saying and found out that the dragon's fire is advancing towards the poor phoenix.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"don't worry boy, I will send you up to the dragon's back and you will stab the dickhead" He quickly summarized.

I nodded in understanding and readied my stance. I looked at the sage's hand,it was glowing red.

I counted in my mind.

Three

Two

One

Go!!!

I began running where the dragon was and as I was about to get to the dragon, a force pulled me up.i looked at Vagan and saw that it was his handiwork.

I did a 360 roll in the air and landed on the dragon's back. I wasted no time as I stabbed the dragon with my two swords at it's neck region.

The dragon cried loudly and began wrestling but I refused to let go as I drove my sword more into the dragon's neck.

After 2 minutes the dragon stopped wrestling and fell.

I jumped from the dragon's back and landed on the floor. Vagan came over and inspected the dragon.

"Is he dead?" I asked.

"No, it's not" Vagan replied.
End of chapter fourteen...........
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Legendbeloved(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=Kingdavid1000 post=60998851]CHAPTER FOURTEEN
KING GREGOR P.O.V
I was still on the same black trouser I wore before performing the ritual and am right back in the cell-like room.

The room was just an exact replica of what I see in my dream.The reflection of moonlight through the small window providing a source of illumination and also the green beast bounded by chains at the right corner of the room was being clearly visualized by me.

I began moving closer to the monster in a steady and well calculated manner.

"Hey" I said.

The beast raised it's head and looked directly at me.At that moment I was able to deduce that the beast had the head of a human. I was shocked really but decided to show no fear or whatsoever.

"What are you?" I asked bravely.

I was expecting an answer but instead the creature stood up and faced me.

Wow!!!....Interesting keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Hollysaint: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
nice .but sad cos i had to wait for almost a week for for 15
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hollysaint:
nice .but sad cos i had to wait for almost a week for for 15

don't get you bro
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Hollysaint: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Kingdavid1000:

don't get you bro
I said nice story but sad that i will wait till next week end to read chapter 15. Am really enjoying the story.
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by loverboi97(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thumbs Up Bro,am Really In Luv Wt This.#waiting Patiently
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 12:06am On Oct 02, 2017
Hollysaint:
I said nice story but sad that i will wait till next week end to read chapter 15. Am really enjoying the story.

chapter 15 is coming up tomorrow........
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2017
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
ARIC P.O.V
We had tied the dragon up with the thick ropes I brought along when coming and it's even night already.Seems we have to make our camp here. I dropped my backpack and began making the tents and everything.

"Light the fire when you are through with the tents" Vagan said.

"Of course I will,but what did you think of this?" I asked pointing at the dragon.

Vagan looked at the knocked out dragon in thought.

"I don't know yet" He answered.

"Hmmmmmmn" I whined.

I was through with the tents and I collected all the sticks and bones around gathering them in the middle of the hall. I went to my bag to get the lighter but it was nowhere to be found.

I looked for it but all efforts was futile.

"Hey Vagan, I lost the lighter." I informed him.

"I don't think the lighter is really needed especially when magic is in existence" He replied.

Vagan moved towards the sticks and bones that i have gathered already.He stretched his hand forth and muttered a spell which my little ear managed to hear.

"INTELLIPTI EN LIGHTE"

Having said those words, fire emerged from the old man's hand and he placed it on the stick and boned which immediately caught fire due to their dry state.

I watched in awe as the fire burned before my eyes and I begin to wonder how it will feel to be able to have such magical powers.

I brought out apples and oranges from my backpack as soon as we were both seated around the fire.

I gave the sage three apples and four oranges while I had the remaining to myself. I stood up to go check on Carina.

She had shrink back to her normal size after the fight with the dragon.She is now sleeping on the middle floor of the hall. I approached her and she was still sleeping.

Carrying her up, I took her to where the fire had been lit. The fire will fasten her recovery rate.

I was through with the apples and oranges in no time and what's left is to sleep.i had already been dozing but Vagan voice brought me to back to life

"the ferakus are multiplying in their realm, I feel it everytime and my old apprenticeship mate is Looking for a way to free himself and the other ferakus " Vagan said.

"No cause for alarm Vagan,the lost ring will soon be found and I will be on full power" I said reassuringly looking at the arrow on my left arm.

The arrows still points forward.

"That's my boy" Vagan said patting me on my back.

"I trust in you Aric" He added.

I nodded my head thinking about how large that feraku I saw was. I was in my thinking mode when I heard movements at my back.

I turned to see that the dragon is awake. I stood up and walked towards it but not without pulling out my two swords.

"the dickhead is awake" I told Vagan.

"Do anything you want to it" Vagan replied.

"Let me just kill this bitch, once and for all" I said aiming at the dragon's throat.

"This is for what you did to Carina bitch" I said.

I raised my swords and was about driving it into the dragon's throat when I heard something.

"please spare me Aric, am sorry for what I did to the phoenix"

I stopped dead in my tracks looking up and searching for the person that said that before I heard the voice again.

"It's me Aric,its me,the dragon you are about to kill"
SEBASTIAN P.O.V
I was done preparing the portion as said in the book and what's left is to pour the portion into a vial.

I had been working on a magical portion all day which after being drank will produce clones of you.

Before my dad died he always say that not being a magician doesn't make you vulnerable to magicians and that's why this book has been handed to me.

Now am happy that I've produced three different vials which have different functions.

I picked the three vials and placed them carefully in my wardrobe.I don't feel the need for it yet but I feel something big coming.

One of the vials is for cloning,another is for healing and the last is for harnessing magic.

Dad's right,i shouldn't be weak to a fucking magician.
End of chapter fifteen part one.......... This chapter is short but pls manage it..........
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by loverboi97(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Am Sha Waiting
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Hollysaint: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
thanks
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by NeonDee(m): 1:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Every line issa hit
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Rodriguez12(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Bros wetin de happen in....d story pause first??
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
am really sorry guys but a long chapter is coming up today.........
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by adontcare(f): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
This is very interesting. Nice one kingdavid1000
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
adontcare:
This is very interesting. Nice one kingdavid1000

Thanks sweetie......
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
ARIC P. O. V
"Am I hallucinating?" I asked myself.

I looked at my back and Vagan himself had already fallen asleep.I was confused and I just stood rooted to the spot. I looked around again for the source of the voice and couldn't find anything.

"Just believe me Aric, it's me the dragon you want to kill. Spare my life Aric"

The voice sounded in my head for the umpteenth time. I mustered every bit of courage in me and faced the dragon squarely in the face.Smokes were puffing out of his nose and his eyes was red.His two massive horns was long and curved at some point and if rammed into a lay man, Mehn the victim will be long dead even before the force hit him.

I made gestures with my fingers because I wanted to be sure of the bullshit. I pointed at the dragon then I pointed at my head and surprisingly the dragon nodded it's large head.

The gestures I made was that of "are you the one talking to me?" and the dragon nodded.

"So what do you want?" I asked the dragon.

"I only want your mercy Aric because we are bonded" The same voice which is the dragon's replied.

"Bonded? What does that mean?" I asked.

"This is what I mean" The dragon said.

Without being aware,the dragon bit my closest hand and I felt something surging through me.

PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't shout, move, talk, it was as if all my body nerves took moment of rest.I managed to look at the hand the beefcake bit and it was glowing red instead of the blood I had thought should be gushing out.

I began seeing a lot of bizarre things.Things that I've never experienced in my lifetime.

I saw a baby dragon coming out of a hatched egg, how the dragon grew up and also how the baby dragon started flying.I saw a lot of stuffs but I can't remember anymore.

Thankfully the pain ended and I looked at my hand,there was the mark of a small dragon.I looked at the dragon with fury clearly shown in my eyes.

"What the heck is that for?" I said drawing my swords.

"Don't be stupid Aric,i would killed you if I wanted to but I didn't" The dragon said.

"And how do you intend to do that?" I asked drawing my swords closer.

"With this"

The dragon opened it's mouth and flames of fire erupted out.

I just stood there thinking about how stupid I was for not tying the dragon's mouth.I would have been long dead but the dragon did not kill me.

"So why don't you kill me?" I asked.

"I don't have to repeat myself Aric.Have said the reason so many times" the dragon replied.

"Because we... uhmmmm.....are.... Because we are bonded?" I said.

"Of course yes" she replied.

"And am a He not a She" The dragon voice ranged in my brain.

"Ohhhhh" I nodded realising my mistake.

"And the images or rather visions you saw was my that of my childhood.I saw yours too especially the day you stole apples from momma" The dragon said nodding it's head in a hysterical way signifying that he is laughing.

"Enough of that dragon and what's your name since you already know mine?"

"Call me Arizona" The dragon said.

I nodded and yawned in an awkward manner.

"You should go sleep Aric,perphaps you will want to spend the night on my back" Arizona said bending down a bit so I could climbed up.

I had no choice than to accept the offer as I was feeling sleepy.I climbed the dragon but not before unfastening the ropes I had tied the dragon with.

Having done that,i dozed off into the wonderlands.
GENERAL AANG P. O. V
"SOLDIERS OF CARUBAN KINGDOM!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"AYE SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The soldiers responded with renewed strength and vigor.

"In two days time we are going to avenge the death of our beloved commander. Commander Viguel.He was a man of great skill but it's just unfortunate that he was maimed to death by just a normal commoner,one that is not even a soldier one by the name of SEBASTIAN.
WE MUST MAKE COMMANDER VIGUEL HAPPY BY AVENGING HIS DEATH,AM I CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!?"

"AYE SIR!!!!!!!!!!!" the soldiers chorused.

"Very good.i have it that our culprit now hides at Nefrin town in a house surrounded by bushes.So by tonight we journey to Nefrin town and do what is expected of us"

"OI SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"you are all dismissed" I said and entered into my cabin.

I rested on a well arranged sack of hay.Fatigue is already setting in. I had worked myself out a lot all to bring the so called "Sebastian" to book.

I moved to one corner of the cabin and washed my face with the bucket of water that was placed there before I began hearing distance voices.

"Clear the way,King Gregor is coming"

"that should be me he wants to see" I said in my mind.

I finished washing my face and wiped my face with the handkerchief I got from my late wife. I was still thinking about her before the king entered.

"Your majesty" I said with a short bow.

"General Aang,how is the preparation going?" He asked.

He was dressed in a fine and long robe mage of pure gold and his hair was adorned with the kingly crown.

"The preparation is going well your highness.i have prepared 200 soldiers and we are starting our journey to Nefrin town tonight. That's where the culprit hides currently.I had waited for five days and that's enough to make him forget about any on coming attack" I said.

The king nodded and turned to leave but I stopped him with a question that has been bothering my mind.

"What is the offence of the man?" I asked and the king turned sharply looking at me squared in the face.

"I mean the Sebastian man of a thing" I said for more clarification.

"You will know soon" He said and he was out of the room the next minute.
SEBASTIAN P. O. V
"Daddddddddddddd"

I woke up to see Peace shouting my name and holding the three vials I had prepared the night earlier.

"Yes" I replied

"it's 12pm and I was wondering whether you won't wake up anymore, so I came to check on you and I found this" she said raising the three vials where I could see them clearly.

I quickly collected the portions from her placed it beside my bed.

"you shouldn't hold that Peace" I said.

"why?" she asked changing her posture, one that showed her curves clearly.

"Because you're still small but let me just tell you what they are used for" I said.

" This, i raised one of the vials up is for healing when injured or sick while this is for cloning and the last one is for harnessing magic"i said.

"I don't really think you will understand that but you will understand more when I start using them. I have a feeling of using them is very very near. Where is your mum?" I asked.
END OF CHAPTER SIXTEEN.....
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Hollysaint: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
thanks .
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Chommieblaq(f): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Smooth278(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
nice, your writing style is improving with practice.... keep on writing and you will improve markedly...
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by adontcare(f): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
tongue tnx for d update
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Hollysaint: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
waiting for update...
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
two chapters coming up tomorrow...... stay tuned guys
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Hollysaint: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2017
and tomorow is monday....
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Ice4jez(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin
Hollysaint:
guy the tin weak me oh. grin
Hollysaint:
guy the tin weak me oh.
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
ARIC P. O. V
Steel rang against Steel, sparks danced momentarily in the air, there was not a second that wasn't punctuated with occasional heavy breathing or the clangs of swords beating each other.

Unexpectedly, Sebastian trusted his sword forward and the attack bit my shoulder. Growling, I took a step back and parried another blow from the same sword now dripping with my blood.

"damn this man is pretty fast" I cursed over my breath.

The duel went on for hours with me unable to create a opening and am goddamnly sure this man is holding back.

"What if he is now at his full power?" I asked myself as if being stupefied.

I feinted a sharp turn but Sebastian saw it coming and deflected easily. Nothing ever escapes his attention. I was beginning to wear out and am sure he is too but rather than stop the duel, his frown just gets deeper. My attacks are now getting slow and weak leaving me in a state of vulnerability.

He attacked and I dodged sluggishly. He noticed this and struck harder the force of the blow made me stumble backwards. I ducked as the second blow came. Rolling over, I slammed my iron-booted leg to the back of his knee aiming to bring him down but all to no avail, he still stood his ground.

"just too strong"

His leg kicked my chest and i was flying across the room. I crashed into the door nearly breaking it but thankfully it was of good quality.

I groaned as I stood up to face my mentor, master and guardian.

Sebastian took a step forward, twirling his swords deftly and so he started.

"Knowledge is a better weapon than the sharpest sword, you must not wield the blade...... You must be the blade......... Move like the snake, dance like the deer, bite like the dragon, strike like the beast, defend like the prey ...................................********************************************************
"You can even Bleep like a dog"
"hahahahahahahahahahah" An alien voice said.

I groaned and tossed around on bed.

Bed?

Nah...... I tossed around on Arizona's smooth scales trying to go back to sleep but the laughter still persist which got me infuriated.I popped my eye open and found Vagan rolling on the floor in a wave of fresh laughter.

I hurried out of the dragon's back but in a careful way so as not to wake the dragon.

"Hey what caused that" I asked Vagan.

"I believe you had a dream or something of sort" He replied recovering from his laughter.

A dream?

Ohhhhhhhhh......

Realization dawn on me as I got to know that I had been dreaming about one of my sparring match with
Sebastian.

"but wait, how did you know?" I asked.

"You know it's gonna be good if you always keep shut while dreaming" He said in reply.

"You mean i was talking?"

"yay.......move like a snake, defend like a prey..... and so on" Vagan said bursting into another round of laughter.

"ohohohoho" I just hummed.

My attention was diverted to Arizona as he had just woken up. The dragon stood on its four legs and stretched ,puffing out flames from his nose and mouth.He glared at me and looked away immediately.

"Hey" the dragon voice jolted me.

"morning" I replied back in my head.

"Yippy-kay-yay HAPPY BONDING!!!!!"

Vagan's high pitched voice echoed across the hall.

"how did you know that?" I asked.

"Your arm says it all" he replied with a small smile forming on his wrinkled face.

I looked at my left arm and the mark of the small dragon was still etched there.

"What is this bonding all about" I asked.

"Your souls are now intertwined,you feels what he feels and he feels what you feels too. Anything that happens to you will happen to him too and vice versa" Vagan quickly summarized.

I just nodded but it strucked me......... Anything that happens to him happens to me too........... What??

"errrrrmm.... Vagan you mean if Arizona dies..... I errmm will die too?" I asked.

"of course you will. Now no more dwelling on that we gotta go... We've spent six days here without getting the lost ring. Pack your loads and let's begin our journey" Vagan said.

I began packing our loads into our backpack and I realised we have no more foodstuff. Vagan must be aware of this which means we have no more time to waste here. I heard a squeak while in my thoughts and i needed no one to tell me Carina had woken. I took a glance at the bird.

The bird has now shrunk back to it's normal size. I was looking at the bird and gaping in awe at how much beauty the bird has when Carina suddenly gave a loud screeching sound.

I had to cover my ear at the loud and harsh cry.Carina stretched her wings and she took off flying across the hall.

"Some sort of exercise" I thought.

I was through packing the loads and announced to Vagan's hearing of my readiness.

"Which way are we to go?" Vagan asked in reply.

I pulled up my sleeve and looked at the glowing arrow. It looks like a compass but what differs is the arrow that's glows a deep red colour. The arrow was glorifyingly pointing forward as our next direction.

"Which direction Aric?" Vagan asked again.

"FORWARD!!!" I shouted.
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
sorry for the late post... another one coming up tomorrow
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Prinxxdave: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Brotherly
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by ztarlord(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
no p boss ....nice story u gat here...
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Hollysaint: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2017
thanks brother king David1000
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hollysaint:
thanks brother king David1000

I should be thanking you for reading and commenting....... some just read and off they are gone........ no comment or whatsoever.......

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Legendbeloved(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Update bro..........Nice write up!!!!
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by GraveMan(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nice Job Brother Two Fingers In The Air 4u.. Please Keep The Updates Flowing *thumbs Up*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today: Throwback, Now Pics / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) / Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.