Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ancient Magic Of Nissin - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ancient Magic Of Nissin (29350 Views)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Idan (MAGIC) A Short Yoruba Fiction. / CROSS (magic. Sorcery. Myth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by NeonDee(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
U the best bro
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CARUBAN KINGDOM 11:25AM
UKNOWN P. O. V
"Albert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Albert!!!!!!!"

The sound of my name being called by someone made me jerk out of the soft and comfy large bed. I quickly slipped into a white pyjama and a pair of slippers. Moving steadily,i found my way to the door of my room and opened it.

"Albert!!!!!!!!!"

The voice sounded. I recognized the voice instantly as my mum's own. I quickly descended the stairs skipping some steps. I was in the sitting room in less than a minute.

"Yes mum" i answered speeding into the direction her voice came from which was the kitchen.

I got there and the sweet aroma of what she's cooking wafted into my nostrils. Her voice was all around the kitchen as she was swaying her large hips to a song she was humming.The flowing blue gown she wore didn't help matters as it was just moving left and right as she was rocking to the beat of the imaginary song.

"Good morning mum" I greeted.

"Morning Albert" she replied.

"I thought you were calling me" I asked.

"Yay I was, I need you to go get me some things from the market.We are out of meats, tomatoes and fruits.So ypu should help with that, won't you?" she said.

"of course I will but I've got to freshen up"
KING GREGOR P. O. V
"Mi King, the market is now undergoing a tremendous change. The local shops has been demolished and they are being rebuilt.We've already settled the victims of the demolished shops and once the shops are done being rebuilded,they will move in."

"That's a good news James.There can be no advicer who's gonna be better than you" I replied leaning my back on my lavished golden throne.

We were in the court room and James who is my public advicer was giving me information about the rehabilitation of local shops going on in Caruban's large market.

"Thank you,your highness" James replied bowing.

James is a very short man of over thirty years but he has brains for someone even more than his age. He
has been my advicer for the past two years and I must say complement his wonderful works. He has a wild beard that is 6 inches long and a bushy brown hair, a perfect figure for someone of his kind as he was once a pirate.

"Prepare the horses and arrange a cart for me. I have to go oversee the works of the men" I ordered.
GENERAL AANG P. O. V
The ship rocked left and right swaying it's body gently over Lake Shiloh.I watched as the waves erupt from afar coming straight at our ship named "INTERCEPTOR". The waves dissipates as they meet with our large ship sending up torrents of water.A splash of water managed it's way to my face. I took my handkerchief and wiped my face clean.

"Captain!!!" I called out.

"OI sir"

The captain named Varga stepped forward upon hearing my call.

"How long will it take us to get to Nefrin town?" I asked.

"not long sir. If we keep on moving with this pace,we will get to Nefrin town by evening" The captain replied.

"WE STRIKE BY EVENING THEN"
Sage Vagan P.O.V

The arrow led us to a forest filled with many tall trees whose leaves has almost withered completely.I gazed around and there was no unusual stuff apart from the trees. I looked at Aric and he was also staring around the forest.

"Which way next Garrick?" I asked him.

"Did you just call me Garrick?" Aric responded.

"oh! Sorry that was a mistake" I said realizing my foolish mistake.

Aric sat down and just nodded playing with the hilt of his sword.I moved closer to him,needed no one to tell me I had spoil his day.

"arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh"

I looked at the direction of the sound and it was the dragon.i had learnt his name was Arizona from Aric earlier.
The dragon blared it's teeth erupting flames from his mouth.Carina can be seen jumping on the dragon's back. She screeched and squeaked loudly on Arizona's scales.

I moved towards Aric who was still in the same position staring into the horizon and lost in thought.

"hey Aric, I didn't mean th.............

"it's ok.so tell me what did Garrick looked like then before he died" Aric asked.

I shook my head left and right not knowing how he will take the news if I tell him.

"how I wish he's aware of Garrick being alive"
Caruban kingdom 2:39pm
King Gregor P. O.V
The market was buzzling and popping with different activities. Noises was just everywhere as the carriage passes. I was seated with James inside the cart and he was filling me in about the structures and the architectural design of the shops.

I looked through the cart's window and traders both men and women were displaying their goods and wares on their respective counters.

The cart stopped a minute later and I alighted.

"This way your highness" James said.

I followed his lead but in a slow pace as people was just bowing and greeting me.we got to the place in no time and saw the men at work.

"Your highness here we are.The shops will be through in less than a week except that one over there because it was just started today" James said pointing to the shop he meant.

"which one" I asked.

"that very one your Grace"

I looked at where he pointed and something caught my attention.

" a boy wearing a white pyjama having fluffy brown hair with a chain dangling around his neck.................... "
END OF CHAPTER EIGHTEEN....................

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Crystalprince(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kingdave you too much bro.... Really enjoying this!
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
another update coming up......

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Dotwillis1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2017

Nice story ..

Following!
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Hollysaint: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2017
thanks
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2017
CHAPTER NINETEEN
KING GREGOR P. O.V
"your highness, anything the matter?"

"Your majesty sir"

"oh sorry for keeping you waiting James. Kindly excuse me" I told the already confused advicer.

James was mumbling some words but I wasn't paying attention because my focus was centered on the young boy.I fastened my pace and cross to the other side.

"Your majesty"
"your highness sir"
"His grace is coming"

Some men bowed and greeted on sighting me. I gave the men a nod and followed the boy who was now moving towards the tomatoes section of the market.

"hey boy" I called out.

The boy stopped and turned around trying to figure out who's beckoning him.

"your majesty" I heard a soft voice behind my back.

I needed no one to tell me it was James trying hard to level up with my pace.

"Look here boy" I said as soon as I got to the boy's view.

"Me sir" the boy asked.

Confusion was written on the boy's face and that was obvious because his lips was trembling. He has two big polythene bags on his left and right hand respectively.

"what's your name" I asked.

"Albert"

"show some respect lad,your talking to the king of Caruban kingdom"

James voice sounded beside me.

"am sorry sir..... My.... Name is Albert.......sir" he replied bowing his head.

I looked at the boy and I could sight so much resemblance.same green eyes, same stature but different hair.

"This can't be Garrick" I thought.

"raise your head boy" I ordered

He raised his head and my eye caught the attention of the dangling chain on his neck. I held the chain, dragging my hand down till I reached the chain's pendant. I twisted the pendant and what I saw at the back confirmed my fears..................

I looked at James who was starring at me in utter bewilderment of what has transpired between the boy and I.

"bring him along james" I said pointing at Albert.
ALBERT P. O. V
The two horses neighed as they trudged along the floor of the market pulling the cart along. I was in the cart with the so called king and he had been asking imprudent questions since we started the journey.............Journey of which am void of our destination.

"no need to fright boy, we are heading to your house" the King's voice brought me back from my thinking.

"And how do you know our house?" I inquired from the king.

"your mind is opened to me boy" the king replied.

Mind?

I keeping asking myself the question until it dawned on me what the king meant.

"Turn left James" The king shouted out to the man riding the cart.

"Your a magician" I asked.

"Yes boy,i am so how did you get that chain?.Don't give me lies boy because I will know when you do and you won't like the outcome"
Gazuga Temple 4:49pm
ARIC P. O. V
Fatigue has started wearing in as I had been walking for four hours,no food apart from the berry fruit we got from a particular tree not long ago.

I caved in as I couldn't take it much longer. The smell of grass wafted into my nostrils and Vagan came and helped me from my collapsed state.

"sorry boy, let's rest here" Vagan said.

I nodded and was about to doze off but Arizona's voice sounded in my head.

"Come climb on me Aric and let's proceed,we do not have much time" He said.

I stood up grunting and carrying my backpack,i climbed the dragon's back.

"Let's proceed Vagan" I announced.

"How?" Vagan asked.

I just pointed at his back in reply to his question. He turned and saw that Carina had stretched to her large size. The bird bent down a bit and Vagan climbed the bird still in his surprised state.

"let's continue the rest of the journey in the air" Arizona said.

"no you don't mean that boy," I said as panic surged through me.

I was waiting for Arizona's reply but he took off instead,flapping his huge wings until he gains balance in the air.

"Drop me you mother dicker!!!!!" I screamed

"what the Bleep are you doing Arizona?"

All I got was silence to all my words. My fear intensified when I looked at how far I am from the ground.My heart was beating like the ashanti drums, I bet no stethoscope could measure the rate of my heartbeat as at that time. I managed to take a glance at the sage behind.

He was calm and balanced on the Phoenix's back.He wasn't panicking like I was doing instead he was just gentle.

Carina flew to my side and Vagan asked which way to go. I checked the arrow and it pointed left.

"Left Vagan" I said.

I really wished I haven't said that because as soon as Arizona heard, he propelled himself and flew left.

"stop this bullshit!!!!!!!" I screamed

"not today Aric" Arizona said.

"I will kill you I swear!!!!!!"

As if that wasn't enough,Arizona performed a 360 roll,twisting his body and wings. I quickly held onto his horns for proper support.

"Your dead already mark my words" I threatened .

I looked at Vagan and he was flying peacefully with Carina.Vagan eye met mine and he gave me a wink which I frowned at.
ALBERT'S HOME, 6:48pm
KING GREGOR P. O. V
we arrived at the boy's home and I alighted from the cart with James and Albert following behind. I got to the entrance of the house and stopped. The boy named Albert came and gave the door a soft knock.

"mummy am home" He announced.

A faint voice sounded from inside followed by approaching footsteps. The footsteps got louder until the door opened and a woman in his late thirties emerged with smiles on her face. But the smiles disappeared as soon as he sighted me and James.

"A respectful bow will be polite for the King of Caruban" James quickly said.

The woman looked at me and bowed after seeing the golden crown and robe I wore.

"Your majesty,please come in" She said bowing.

I was ushered in by the woman and I stepped into the house after telling James to wait for me outside. I entered and settled down on a soft sofa closest to me.

"What would you like to eat your highness" the woman asked.

"I appreciate your kind gestures but what am here for is far more than that of eating. so can you please tell your son to excuse us? I said.

The woman was taken aback by my statement and he gave his son a nod. The boy left but I can still sense him around.

"stay away from that door Albert" I shouted.

He came out from the door and went upstairs.

"so who is he?" I asked pointing at the staircase Albert climbed.

"who is who?. you mean my son?" the woman asked.

I nodded at the woman now taking her seat opposite of mine.

"he is my son and his name is Albert,but why are you asking me this??" the woman said.

"Well am asking because he is not your son and his name not Albert. so I will like to know the old man that brought him to you when he was a lad" I replied studying the woman.
end of chapter nineteen.........
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by itsandi(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Yay! Update! cheesy cheesy cheesy Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Hollysaint: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
thanks king David 1000
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Auric(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
****clears throat*****

kudos to you for being bold enough to put together a wonderful piece such as this, it's thrilling and refreshing nice to read a piece like this after all this plenty love stories on nairaland..

been away from the literature section for awhile now in Chase of the paper. just got back and was welcomed by this wonderful piece being your first story you are doing an awesome job trust me. However there are some points I would like to point out like @Epluribusunom spoke about on the first page.

You are writing a story that is about the Medieval age so words used should be strictly related to that time to give your readers a better feel of the story
Modern words like: mehn, roll with my mum, dicked, bitch,pyjama, mother dicker, bleep, stethoscope ought to be replaced. e.g. mehn is an explanatory remark and could be replaced with something like ^the gods be damned^ pyjama with ^night wear^ because it fits the setting you are writing about. Also you mentioned electricity and electricity was discovered in the 18th century.. The Medieval times talks about the 5th to 15th century so there's no way electricity would have been in existence. even though it's a work of fiction there should be some facts to back up everything, it's like the way there's a quantum theory to support teleportation in films that talk about the future.

You should also try to be more detailed in your descriptions it feels like the story is being rushed like Nigerian films, trust me nairaland readers are very patient readers as long as you don't abandon a story they could read on for years (e.g tarasha a story by oyinprince has been on for 2yrs now and readers are still following closely so no need to rush). Take for instance Aric's encounter with the Phoenix ought to be more detailed to give readers an actual experience of what went down also the fight/bonding process with the dragon should have been more. Bonding is not an ordinary event it should be more thrilling, readers should feel the hairs in their neck rising while reading about it(see memoirs of blood and steel by apollux)

But like you said it's your first story and trust me you are doing a wonderful job. thumbs up bro.

wetin go bad na say after all this talk i talk you go con visit my profile..for ur mind make I even see which story this guy don write seff. my brother nor bother o cos i neva write *sto* talkless of story.. people say na who nor dey field dey see wetin happen for the match pass..

4 Likes

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Auric:
****clears throat*****

kudos to you for being bold enough to put together a wonderful piece such as this, it's thrilling and refreshing nice to read a piece like this after all this plenty love stories on nairaland..

been away from the literature section for awhile now in Chase of the paper. just got back and was welcomed by this wonderful piece being your first story you are doing an awesome job trust me. However there are some points I would like to point out like @Epluribusunom spoke about on the first page.

You are writing a story that is about the Medieval age so words used should be strictly related to that time to give your readers a better feel of the story
Modern words like: mehn, roll with my mum, dicked, bitch,pyjama, mother dicker, bleep, stethoscope ought to be replaced. e.g. mehn is an explanatory remark and could be replaced with something like ^the gods be damned^ pyjama with ^night wear^ because it fits the setting you are writing about. Also you mentioned electricity and electricity was discovered in the 18th century.. The Medieval times talks about the 5th to 15th century so there's no way electricity would have been in existence. even though it's a work of fiction there should be some facts to back up everything, it's like the way there's a quantum theory to support teleportation in films that talk about the future.

You should also try to be more detailed in your descriptions it feels like the story is being rushed like Nigerian films, trust me nairaland readers are very patient readers as long as you don't abandon a story they could read on for years (e.g tarasha a story by oyinprince has been on for 2yrs now and readers are still following closely so no need to rush). Take for instance Aric's encounter with the Phoenix ought to be more detailed to give readers an actual experience of what went down also the fight/bonding process with the dragon should have been more. Bonding is not an ordinary event it should be more thrilling, readers should feel the hairs in their neck rising while reading about it(see memoirs of blood and steel by apollux)

But like you said it's your first story and trust me you are doing a wonderful job. thumbs up bro.

wetin go bad na say after all this talk i talk you go con visit my profile..for ur mind make I even see which story this guy don write seff. my brother nor bother o cos i neva write *sto* talkless of story.. people say na who nor dey field dey see wetin happen for the match pass..

.thanks noted..........

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by uchihaclassiq(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
smileybro thanks 4 d update we nid more
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Following all the flaws and corrections my bro @Auric had made, I went on to see for myself the mistakes and I saw that I have made countless number of errors.So for this reason am currently planning on ameliorating my errors and I promise there is going to be improvements starting from next chapter so we can all have a better ANCIENT MAGIC OF NISSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for all the support from you guys.....................

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by uchihaclassiq(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]wen should we expect nxt update?? kisswen should we expect nxt update??
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
uchihaclassiq:
[color=#990000][/color]wen should we expect nxt update?? kisswen should we expect nxt update??

Tomorrow night will suffice my bro. ........thanks for reading....... remain blessed dude.....
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
I wish to say this, there's gonna be a question at the end of tomorrow's chapter and the winner of the question will be rewarded...............The question is gonna be about the story,so stay tuned guys................... more action packed chapters are coming.....
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by uchihaclassiq(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
u wlc bro we anticipating d update 4 2moro
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
CHAPTER TWENTY
KING GREGOR P. O. V
"He is not your son Baha" I repeated.

"And how do you know my name is Baha?" the woman asked raising her head to look at me.

I stood up and began walking around the supposed sitting room of the woman with my long,golden and rich robe trailing behind. I stopped walking when I got to her back and then I bent whispering some words to her ear.

"I knew that he was brought to you by an old man, I knew that he wasn't your son, so tell me why would your name be an exception?"

"you stand before a magician my dear, a very powerful one at that who is capable of invoking demons, casting spells and also capable of reading and controlling minds. All I need from you is to tell me who the old man is" I said.

A minute passed and there was no reply from the woman. I was now standing in front of her and the only thing separating us is a wooden table.
Two minutes passed and she was still mute.

"maybe she thought I came here to joke" I whispered in my mind before raising my fist and struck the table serving as barrier between us.

The table creaked as cracks surged through it. The cracks extended round the edges of the table and the table made a crying sound as it loses it's four legs and gave way. I looked at her and smiled on seeing that I've successfully inscribed fear into her.

I gripped her neck and lifted her. Her legs was dangling in air as she tried to wrestle free from my iron grip. And then I brought her ear closer.

"The next time I ask a question without you replying will be the time your going to meet your doom. I hope am clear Mrs Baha?" I asked tightening my grip on her neck.

She nodded her head like a third grade pupil would when being scolded for misconduct.

"very well then" I said releasing her.

She gasped for breath while I went to relax my back on the sofa I sat on earlier.

"I repeat my question,who is this old man" I asked.

She rose on her feet and settled down on the couch nearest to her.

"his name is Vagan, he brought Albert to me when.................

She couldn't continue as she went into a frenzy of blood coughing.

"what did you do to her" I heard a voice from behind.

I turned to figure out who had spoken but all I saw was a small silver shade dagger pointed at me.

I was up on my feet the next second and found out it was Albert that held the dagger.

"what did you do to her!!?" the boy asked again.

"same thing I will do to you" I replied channelling my magic.

I felt my veins stiffen as the blood runs through it but not only blood is running through.......... Magic, dark magic also flows through my veins. I tapped into the already channelled magic and the white part of my eye vanished.

Albert locked eyes with my already dark eyes and without wasting time,i sapped consciousness from him as soon as our eyes met.

He collapsed to the ground dropping the dagger he held before. I released my magic and my eyes became normal. I turned and saw Baha still in the position I left her.

"perhaps we can continue our little discussion when we get to my palace" I said.
ARIC P. O. V
"let's stop and make camp here Aric" Vagan's voice sounded beside me.

We had stopped riding our pets not long ago because it would be difficult and tedious for them to fly in the night as they weren't night animals. I had a hard time flying on Arizona's back and the dragon did not even take it easy on me. He was just twisting, turning, rolling and diving. It got to a time he dived very low to the extent that we were inches above the ground and then he took off again rising into the sky. My heart was in my hand as at that time and I sent series of action
packed curses at him which he just laughed at.

"go get the sticks and make some fire here Aric" Vagan said bringing me back to the present.

I quickly scouted for logs of wood around and when I had gotten a good number, I assembled them and left leaving Arizona to do justice to the woods.

Carina who had shrunk back to her normal size came and sat close to the fire. Both Vagan and I sat beside each other watching how the fire devours the wood every passing second.

"I smell a gizzard nearby, I wanna go hunt it. Will be back soon" Arizona voice sounded in my head.

I nodded and he left. I just wonder where these huge reptiles get their nose from.

"where is he going?" Vagan asked.

"Said he wanna go hunt a prey" I replied.

He nodded and then he suddenly touched my shoulder and announced that he has something he wants to tell me.

"am listening Vagan" I replied.

"I don't know what you will think or how you will feel after I tell you this but I just want you to know that I did it for safety reasons" he said shaking his head.

I gazed at the old man and streaks of tears was already pouring from his lachrymal.

"I understand sage.Your the best grandpa I've ever met" I said patting his shoulder.

He sniffled in and then began his words.

"that's my boy. I just want you to know that Garrick is................

He couldn't finish the statement as Arizona's loud cry interrupted him.
End of chapter twenty........ Now for this week's question,it goes thus........ ....................
How old is sage Vagan........................................the answer should be in figures and the winner gets a reward..........
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Donpeteranking(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
1000 years
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Afz9095(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
1000 years
modified
he is 999 years 7months approximately 1000 years
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
The results of the question will be announced next week and the winner gets a 500 naira card......... think well guys...... thanks for reading........
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Afz9095(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Afz9095:
1000 years
modified
he is 999 years 7months approximately 1000 years
Kingdavid1000:
The results of the question will be announced next week and the winner gets a 500 naira card......... think well guys...... thanks for reading........
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by uchihaclassiq(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
;Dhmm d man dn reach almst 1000yrs oh
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Divineroyalty(f): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Vagan is 999years +7months
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Speedstar09: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2017
uchihaclassiq:
;Dhmm d man dn reach almst 1000yrs oh
your signature is cool,you must be a naruto manga follower...
vagans age?i the come make i check
Modified
he should be more than a century old
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Ashiat39(f): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Sage is 999years 7month. 1000years in 5month to come
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Heryordele94(m): 2:24am On Oct 24, 2017
999years 7month
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by loverboi97(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by uchihaclassiq(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Speedstar09:
your signature is cool,you must be a naruto manga follower... vagans age?i the come make i check Modified he should be more than a century old
yup bro a naruto follower how about you
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Speedstar09: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
uchihaclassiq:
yup bro a naruto follower how about you
Me too bro,am not yet through with the episodes
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by uchihaclassiq(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Speedstar09:

Me too bro,am not yet through with the episodes
same bro that naruto is too plenty oh
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Speedstar09: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2017
uchihaclassiq:

same bro that naruto is too plenty oh

lol, asin ehh,but i must watch am to the end gan...

oga kingdavid abeg pardon us o,i know you might be busy,but try dropping something when you get the chance,thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today: Throwback, Now Pics / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) / Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.