Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Import Goods From China From Your Couch At Home. Cheap Shipping. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Import Goods From China From Your Couch At Home. Cheap Shipping. (757 Views)

Please Help Me With The Best Cheap Shipping Vendor From Amazon / Buy and Ship Goods from US and UK / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Import Goods From China From Your Couch At Home. Cheap Shipping. by dste(m): 2:12am On Aug 21, 2017
This is for those who are interested in the importation and exportation of goods between Nigeria and China, as earlier mentioned Im in China and i can get you a cheaper shipping agent to nigeria at $4.1 /kg and you pay 300/kg for clearing in Nigeria, get your good between 5-7days.. contact me for more info. If you are into wholesale and would like to get goods directly from the factories you can contact me as well. And if you have goods in Nigeria fro export to China, Holla at your boy.. Do mention me or send me a message. You ca drop your email as well, but beware of spammers and scammers. We ship can ship from 8kg and above at very cheap prices.
Re: Import Goods From China From Your Couch At Home. Cheap Shipping. by dste(m): 2:30am On Aug 21, 2017
we can also help you pay youe chinese vendors here, while you send the money from Nigeria into our Nigerian bank account.

(1) (Reply)

BLU Grand X Android Smart Phone For Sale / SOLD / Fairly Used 500kva Mantrac (C15 Model) Generator For Sale Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.