Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

10 US Navy Sailors Missing After Destroyer Collides With Merchant Ship At Philip - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 US Navy Sailors Missing After Destroyer Collides With Merchant Ship At Philip (494 Views)

Bus Collides With Truck At Niger Bridge In Onitsha. Passengers Dead. Graphic Pix / Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi / Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 US Navy Sailors Missing After Destroyer Collides With Merchant Ship At Philip by hassan4: 3:46am On Aug 21, 2017
CNN reports claim ten US Navy sailors are missing after a US Navy guided-missile destroyer collided with a merchant ship east of Singapore early Monday, the second collision involving a US warship in just over two months.

The Navy's 7th Fleet said the USS John S. McCain collided with the merchant vessel Alnic MC while the destroyer was making its way to a port visit in Singapore. The collision was reported at 5:24 am local time, according to the Navy statement. A Navy official told CNN the McCain was fighting flooding in several places and that it had limited propulsion and electrical power. The Navy said the McCain was steaming under its own power to port.

In addition to the 10 missing sailors, the Navy said five were injured in the collision.

Visit http://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24418 for full story.

Re: 10 US Navy Sailors Missing After Destroyer Collides With Merchant Ship At Philip by Patented: 4:40am On Aug 21, 2017
very old story na.

that's wat I though but I see Nw DT its a new story...........2nd tym this year
Re: 10 US Navy Sailors Missing After Destroyer Collides With Merchant Ship At Philip by hassan4: 4:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Patented:
very pls story na

What are you saying?
Re: 10 US Navy Sailors Missing After Destroyer Collides With Merchant Ship At Philip by DjAndroid: 5:11am On Aug 21, 2017
This is an old story. More than 2 months old. I watched it on CNN.
Re: 10 US Navy Sailors Missing After Destroyer Collides With Merchant Ship At Philip by omaolowo(m): 5:22am On Aug 21, 2017
DjAndroid:
This is an old story. More than 2 months old. I watched it on CNN.

This is a new or fresh incident
Re: 10 US Navy Sailors Missing After Destroyer Collides With Merchant Ship At Philip by hassan4: 5:26am On Aug 21, 2017
omaolowo:

This is a new or fresh incident

Very recent. Second US Naval ship collision. Different from the incident from 2 months ago. Check again.
Re: 10 US Navy Sailors Missing After Destroyer Collides With Merchant Ship At Philip by Patented: 5:49am On Aug 21, 2017
hassan4:

What are you saying?
my bad. amended it now.

(1) (Reply)

A Candid Letter to RE-EVALUATE NL To Mr. Seun Osewa / 21 Years Old Student Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Half A Bottle Of Jack D / Regional Youth Summit For All The Southwestern States Powered By Osun State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.