Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" (1180 Views)

How To Know If A Man Wants Only Sex / Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by MrRhymes101(m): 6:26am On Aug 21, 2017
I came back late last night and he was complaining about how he narrowly lost over 400k because he did not have enough time to predict games. We pay him 30k monthly and he resumes around 9pm to close by daybreak. The funny thing is that I hardly meet him awake when I work late during weekends, and I have opened the gate to sneak in a few times without him waking up (especially if I don't want to tip him lol). I was too tired from my event last night so I couldn't even give him a reasonable reply when he told me. This man has 4kids o! Pls how do I convince him that this sports betting is a trap?? RoyalRoy lalasticlala seun mukina2 lalasticlala
Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by silentrock(m): 6:26am On Aug 21, 2017
a
Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by Zeze06(m): 6:27am On Aug 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by lilmax(m): 6:28am On Aug 21, 2017
is it your trap?

4 Likes

Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by glamourroudy(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2017
manmen
Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by 7footre(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Village people will never go unpunished

7 Likes

Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by ITbomb(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2017
His matter has been concluded in the village, don't stand in the way of the gods

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by abelprice(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Maybe he his getting more money from Alabi.. by the time wen dem don lick am eh.. Na 10 Nair nylon e go take go back to village.. undecided..
Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2017
He's a lazy man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by Nigga44: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Lolz
Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by bennyrazz: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
@op, he will come back like a prodigal son. Just wish him good luck and send him away since he's no longer interested in securing your house. You've caught him unawares snoring when he's meant to be active. Go get yourself good Dogs

1 Like

Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by DaniDani(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
This time around the gods are to be blamed. Take him to Cherubim, let them flog him.

1 Like

Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by MrRhymes101(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2017
ITbomb:
His matter has been concluded in the village, don't stand in the way of the gods
hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2017
MrRhymes101:
I came back late last night and he was complaining about how he narrowly lost over 400k because he did not have enough time to predict games. We pay him 30k monthly and he resumes around 9pm to close by daybreak. The funny thing is that I hardly meet him awake when I work late during weekends, and I have opened the gate to sneak in a few times without him waking up (especially if I don't want to tip him lol). I was too tired from my event last night so I couldn't even give him a reasonable reply when he told me. This man has 4kids o! Pls how do I convince him that this sports betting is a trap?? RoyalR.oy lalastic.lala seun
This person you think you could convince to stay back on his job instead of going on a fruitless adventure is a man with 4kids. These are the category of people you can't just convince to have a change of mind 'cause it's been made up. Let him try the Nairabet and see how far it'd take him. There's nothing wrong in people making wrong decisions 'cause he'll eventually learn from his mistakes in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
What do i have to do, i can fill his position o
Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by PreshyG(f): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Heyyyyyy! Dis man need serious deliverance! And until it happens he will not realise now o! God, help d women married to men like this!
Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by Bigsteveg(m): 1:24am On Aug 24, 2017
MrRhymes101:
I came back late last night and he was complaining about how he narrowly lost over 400k because he did not have enough time to predict games. We pay him 30k monthly and he resumes around 9pm to close by daybreak. The funny thing is that I hardly meet him awake when I work late during weekends, and I have opened the gate to sneak in a few times without him waking up (especially if I don't want to tip him lol). I was too tired from my event last night so I couldn't even give him a reasonable reply when he told me. This man has 4kids o! Pls how do I convince him that this sports betting is a trap?? RoyalRoy lalasticlala seun
His life
His choice
His decision
Let him go and learn the hard way, that's the best you can do for him

1 Like

Re: Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 24, 2017
It's his money he's going to spend. Let him.

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Wishes / How To Eradicate Bed Bug From Your Home DIY / Family SAFETY FIRST! Get An Automatic Changeover / ATS Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.