Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Is The Most Prefered Nigeria Bank ATM To Buy Domain Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Most Prefered Nigeria Bank ATM To Buy Domain Online (1757 Views)

Xmas Bonus Buy Domain Name And Hosting 2,250naira / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment / Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Prefered Nigeria Bank ATM To Buy Domain Online by skultrick(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2017
I need to buy a domain on 1&1 or godaddy, i noticed there domain names are very cheap below 1k. I have tried diamond bank visa card and it didn't work. If you have ever made any online transaction successfully, which ATM card did you use?

(1) (Reply)

We Need Limited Number Of People To Join Our Team. / Biggest Cyber Attacks In History / How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.