Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. (2049 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help / Starting A Car Wash Business, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. by topearos(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2010
My people am a student i needs advice and suggestions on which business to venture into. Thanks contact me on 08066072646 or topseymanuel@yahoo.com
Re: Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. by asscend: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2010
Whats your field of study?

Are you doing something like medcine that requires your full attention studying?

Or are you a part time student?

With this we can answer and help you more.

Do something related to your field of study, that way it will keep your focus on your books as well as help you earn cash.

There is no fast cuts except fraud or armed robbry or prostution. (Do you want that? I'm sure you don't).

Naija needs more industries that can employ students to do part time work. This way it will help our students focus more on their studies.

All the best as you find out what you reall like doing and how you can turn it into a business.
Re: Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. by ogbongenet: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2010
BE YOUR OWN BOSS

It is unfortunate that nowadays so many Nigerians go to higher institution of learning for the sole purpose of getting a degree which will qualify them to get a job after graduation.
What kind of ambition is that the ambition to become a well paid slave for life!
The unfortunate thing about this is that the “jobs” being prepared for are in short supply and many times not available! The government that had traditionally provided jobs can no longer be relied on. It led the way in the retrenchment which ravaged the country of recent.
The man who has the brain and energy to get to the top in a big company and earn a “fat” salary could very likely become a millionaire were he to apply that energy and brain power to his own business.
LEARN HOW TO MAKE IT BIG IN THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS.
Do you know you can start home based importation business with just 10,000
Do you know that many producers in Asia are looking for distributors in Nigeria? Etc
call for one on one training on home based importation biz.
Other benefits include:-manual, free consultancy, one hundred contacts add. of manufactures and many more. The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the loser…, Take a step today and be a winner

For more information:- Seyi on 08060115253
Re: Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. by hamziwhiz(m): 1:23am On Oct 28, 2012
Well, I am a student too so I'll be able to suggest a few that I know people are currently involved in.

* Sell Clothes and Shoes
* Barbing or Braiding of Hair (Especially in the hostel)
* Poultry (Off Campus Only)
* Recharge Cards (Easiest To Start up)
* Online Business (If you are not desperate or in a hurry)

Hope these helps

Hamzat

Re: Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. by mrsage(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2012
There is nothing as enriching as the selling profession. Our company is giving interested persons the opportunity of
Earning not less the N50,000.00 a month from selling Oyinlewa Black Soap. The natural soap made with natural ingredients. Duly registered by Nafdac.
To be a distributor, you don't reqire huge capital or a warehouse. All you need to do is to call: 08024130609 or BB pin:25EC1694 or email: witsoftng@gmail.com now from
Anywhere in Nigeria. We will provide necessary marketing support. You can also be a distributor of Oyinlewa Black Soap even if you are
In a paid employment.
Natural cosmetics are very effective and good for the skin.
Re: Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. by Hamos27(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
Visit mosbramsuccess..com and see ow u can make moni .
Re: Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. by Udoks(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
it depends on what kinda business. And how much capital can you afford. I think gettin answers to these questions might get us started with helping u find a gud paying biz. Good luck.
Re: Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. by j8class: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
There are many online jobs that you can start up with little or no capital.

These include;
-Google adsense (where you make money by letting google place adverts on your site or blog)
-Information marketing (all about selling information on what you know best, using the internet as a medium. You can package your information in an e-book form and sell them online)
-Affiliate marketing (here you sell peoples products and get percentage commission)
-Data entry jobs (help many companies fill forms, register emails, translate, etc. Work as a freelancer and get paid)

Others include;
-Sms short code registration
-Earn extra money with facebook apps
-Earn money through classified ads
-Web designing/domain selling
-Visa card reselling, etc

I'm making money online through some of these listed above, they are not difficult to learn as they require no experience so long you can read and surf the web. I'll recommend www.ewealth9ja.com for you to learn all these if you're interested.
Re: Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. by Youngzedd(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
asscend: Whats your field of study?

Are you doing something like medcine that requires your full attention studying?

Or are you a part time student?

With this we can answer and help you more.

Do something related to your field of study, that way it will keep your focus on your books as well as help you earn cash.

There is no fast cuts except fraud or armed robbry or prostution. (Do you want that? I'm sure you don't).

Naija needs more industries that can employ students to do part time work. This way it will help our students focus more on their studies.

All the best as you find out what you reall like doing and how you can turn it into a business.

Answer these questions before I give you my OP
Re: Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. by dejiswaggs(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
Where is the Poster!

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Diesel Delivery Business / My Blog My Source Of Income / Innoson Motors Chairman Drives Foreign SUVs But Want Us To Buy His Cars?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.