Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Buhari's Broadcast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Broadcast (588 Views)

Afenifere Faults Buhari’s Broadcast On COVID-19 / Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation / President Buhari Broadcast, A Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Broadcast by Wazobia360(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2017

Hello NairaLanders,

What do think of Buhari's Broadcast this morning?
Personally, I was impressed with it. He made some points that shows that he's aware of the happenings in the country,
let's hope he tackles them.

I'm not his supporter but he surely got me with the speech he gave, i rate him 80/100
what's your own rating??

In case you missed the Broadcast, here's a little breakdown.
1. He thanked every Nigerian including those who prayed for him, those who didn't pray, and even those who were angry about his absence.
Me: ✔️
2. He welcomed the bitter feelings that were expressed about his medical trip and prolonged absence and said the feelings were justified.
3. He promised that he and his family would foot all his medical bills. He said we shouldn't be afraid of the medical bills being a burden on the nation.
4. He accepted the blame and shame of medical tourism. He called it his "personal failure". He promised that this would be the last time a Nigerian president would have to travel abroad for medical treatment.
5. He called the 103 days a time of sober reflection for him (a personal retreat of some sort) and he promised that the time lost will be recovered in speedy actions.
6. He expressed his alignment with restructuring ideas and promised to eliminate all ethnic inequality across the nation. He accepted that some parts of the country have been shortchanged and he promised that that anomaly will soon be addressed.
In his words,
"Political defeat of one section of the country only leads to progressive defeat of the whole nation."
7. He expressed sadness over his generation still being the ruling class and promised to ensure that the youths who he deemed capable take over soon.
8. He ended the speech by chanting "our mumu don do!", meaning he acknowledged the struggle. cool cool

Show some love guys! cheesy cheesy
Read more of his Broadcast here... https://wazobia360.com/2017/08/21/president-buhari-addresses-nation-must-read/
Re: Buhari's Broadcast by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2017
So, he and his family is rich enough to pay for 4000 Pounds times 103 days = 412,000 GPB (N193,229,636.67)
And 1000 Pounds daily for 10 aides for 103 days = GBP 1,030,000(483,107,880.83)

We have not added the real hospital bills, no hotel bills of visitors, no private jet bills

Then Buhari and his family must be billionaires to handle such bills. The only problem being we do not know the source of una income.
Re: Buhari's Broadcast by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wazobia360:

Hello NairaLanders,

What do think of Buhari's Broadcast this morning?
Personally, I was impressed with it. He made some points that shows that he's aware of the happenings in the country,
let's hope he tackles them.

I'm not his supporter but he surely got me with the speech he gave, i rate him 80/100
what's your own rating??

In case you missed the Broadcast, here's a little breakdown.
1. He thanked every Nigerian including those who prayed for him, those who didn't pray, and even those who were angry about his absence.
2. He welcomed the bitter feelings that were expressed about his medical trip and prolonged absence and said the feelings were justified.
3. He promised that he and his family would foot all his medical bills. He said we shouldn't be afraid of the medical bills being a burden on the nation.
4. He accepted the blame and shame of medical tourism. He called it his "personal failure". He promised that this would be the last time a Nigerian president would have to travel abroad for medical treatment.
5. He called the 103 days a time of sober reflection for him (a personal retreat of some sort) and he promised that the time lost will be recovered in speedy actions.
6. He expressed his alignment with restructuring ideas and promised to eliminate all ethnic inequality across the nation. He accepted that some parts of the country have been shortchanged and he promised that that anomaly will soon be addressed.
In his words,
"Political defeat of one section of the country only leads to progressive defeat of the whole nation."
7. He expressed sadness over his generation still being the ruling class and promised to ensure that the youths who he deemed capable take over soon.
8. He ended the speech by chanting "our mumu don do!", meaning he acknowledged the struggle. cool cool

Show some love guys! cheesy cheesy
Read more of his Broadcast here... https://wazobia360.com/2017/08/21/president-buhari-addresses-nation-must-read/

fake news cheesy
Re: Buhari's Broadcast by Wazobia360(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
onyenze123:

fake news cheesy

Like seriously?

(1) (Reply)

The Cowardly Government Of Muhammadu Buhari / 13% Derivation: Oil-producing States Receive N7trn In 18 Years / I Will Keep Doing My Best To Give Nigerians A Better Life- President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.