Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Investing Into Your Life To Make A Difference!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Investing Into Your Life To Make A Difference!!! (412 Views)

Which Book Changed Your Life? / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! / Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing Into Your Life To Make A Difference!!! by idowuag24(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Those who work their land will have abundant food, but those who chase fantasies have no sense. Proverb 12: 11 (NIV).
I came recently across this Verse as I was studying and Gasping for Understanding and light from the Holy Spirit to Open my Eyes to Perceive his Mind concerning this Scripture
But one of the Key word that touched my Heart was those Who *WORK* . Another version say those who “TILL”. Tilling means to Improve, to cultivate and to to work upon . This I meditated through as I related to life and Destiny,as tilling is related to working on soil and Land. So also Working on our life and Destiny is important.
As we understood that there Is a Divine Partnership of God and Man in Destiny. God has a responsibility to play in the role of Our Destiny, but man has responsibility in the role of His Destiny. The role of God is to do what you can never do on your own to Destiny, which is Called Mercy. Lifting and Greatness come from God, but Preparation comes from Man. People who think God will do everything by Himself while they just Sit around and make big plans are very much to be pitied. They have not learned to till their land. Don’t be like the 90 years old man who says how I wish if God can take me back to my Twenties.
The “Land” in the scripture refers to your calling and Destiny. Tilling means to Work upon yourself and invest into your destiny.
Now that we are young, we have all the time, strength and Capacity to invest and work upon our lives in all spheres. While it is true that Destiny is a compulsive flirt, don’t ever allow her flirtations to make you think she is promiscuous. Those who have have gone there will tell you destiny doesn’t come cheap. You’ve got to show you are serious. Don’t get the least amount of Training, least amount of Praying, least amount of Education and diligence. You can’t give the least amount of Effort and expect to find your way to Destiny. You are only joking.
If your destiny requires you to read, you better get enough books, if your Destiny require you to get trainings and Go to School, you better do. If your destiny requires you to fast and Pray, you better do. Don’t joke with your life. Go to best schools your finances can allow. Study hard and earn best grades you are capable of getting. Take time to learn all you can about your job. Build a vast store of experiences that will develop a well roundedness in you that will expand your possibilities for Maximum living.
Many years back, when I was 18 years, God has been revealing to me that my Destiny will require me to be speaking to large audience of People and I will be a mentor to many young people. I looked at myself and measured my self to what He is saying. I saw many incapabilities, Weaknesses, timidity and so on. But God says I will Help you, but you will have to submit totally to how I will deal with you and work upon your life. That was when He began to show me resources to develop myself. I started buying books and tapes and building a Personal library, and also learning to improve on my Vocabulary and so on. My Destiny requires me to read, think and Meditate daily. Since then I have sacrificed my life contending for Knowledge.

Investing in you requires your sacrifice, no one else can make certain sacrifices for you. Parent may sacrifice to pay for your education, but no one else can make your dream come true. It is not up to your parents, your spouse or your Children to make your life what you desire. They can all lend a Help and be your Cheer Leaders, but they can’t make it happen for you.

For Questions and Answer: 07033984333

(1) (Reply)

In My Lagos / . / The House Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.