Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,500 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai (4217 Views)

UK NMC To Probe 512 Fraudulent Nigerian Nurses and Midwives! / Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai by shakespere: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2017
Our partner agency in Dubai is seeking to recruit qualified nurses in Dubai

Minimum of 3 years experience
Currently practicing
With DHA (Dubai Health Authority) certification
Ready to work as home nurse
Good character, committed to patient care
If more than 50, should be ready to go through health test

1 Like

Re: Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai by modsfucker: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2017
whats the estimated cost of lving there?
Re: Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai by thankfulsoul: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
modsfucker:
Becareful though,something is fishy with the OP
Re: Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai by shakespere: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
thankfulsoul:
Becareful though,something is fishy with the OP
What could be fishy pls?
Re: Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai by shakespere: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
modsfucker:
Cost of living index in Dubai is 26.38% lower than in New York .
Cost of living rank 213 th out of 517 cities in the world.
Dubai has a cost of living index of
73.62 .
Re: Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai by thankfulsoul: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Starting salary in Dubai from $1300? Lol. I am very conversant with UAE. You reek of scam. I might be wrong
Re: Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai by shakespere: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
thankfulsoul:
Starting salary in Dubai from $1300? Lol. I am very conversant with UAE. You reek of scam. I might be wrong

Please kindly elucidate on the scam, you keep hampering on . Pkoof some people sha!

Of course you are wrong!

(1) (Reply)

My Trip To Village Of Yester Years(usa) / Road To China / Hotels In Awka, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.