Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women (1264 Views)

What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / Are You Among Those Loyal Women Like Me / Why Loyal Women Get Dumped Just Like Any Side "Chic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Please am about getting married and I want to choose a good girl from any Africa country, please just don't mention Nigeria because most of our girls are pretenders, matured comments please
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by softwerk(f): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Please am about getting married and I want to choose a good girl from any Africa country, please just don't mention Nigeria because most of our girls are pretenders, matured comments please

Senseless topic angry

Abuse of Nairaland thread space!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Softwerk please stay off this thread
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2017
softwerk:

Senseless topic angry

Abuse of Nairaland thread space!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
Your father
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2017
isnt your mother/sista Nigerian to be talking down on the entire Nigerian female population?!
as if other countries dont have the same problem as Nigeria, lol! you are a mumu indeed!
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by slayking(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2017
Those Arab/Muslim Africans cuts the cake cuz of their religion.
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
isnt your mother/sista Nigerian to be talking down on the entire Nigerian female population?!
as if other countries dont have the same problem as Nigeria, lol! you are a mumu indeed!
Enemy of state stay off my thread
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2017
slayking:
Those Arab/Muslim Africans cuts the cake cuz of their religion.
Apart from those ones, any other country again
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by slayking(m): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Apart from those ones, any other country again
South Africans.
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2017
slayking:

South Africans.
Are they truly loyal
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Enemy of state stay off my thread

bro, NEWSFLASH!!! there are disloyal women EVERYWHERE. thinking that A) there are NO loyal women in Nigeria or B) that foreign women would even want your mumu behind, is the reason why you phoney story will always fail.

there are MANY loyal respectful women in Nigeria, sadly, i doubt they want a MUMU in their lives
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by muller101(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Burundi
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by slayking(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Are they truly loyal
It depends on an individual's background.
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by slayking(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, NEWSFLASH!!! there are disloyal women EVERYWHERE. thinking that A) there are NO loyal women in Nigeria or B) that foreign women would even want your mumu behind, is the reason why you phoney story will always fail.

there are MANY loyal respectful women in Nigeria, sadly, i doubt they want a MUMU in their lives

Variety is the spice of life...grin
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Shut up ode, people are talking, you are also talking
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by Yeligray(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Kenya
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Shut up ode, people are talking, you are also talking

i love you too my broda!
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
slayking:
Variety is the spice of life...grin

this has nothing to do with variety (if it was then he wouldnt have mention the "loyal" part), but it has all to do with a failed state of mind... thinking that ALL Nigerian women are bad , so he will run to some other place thinking they will be any better.

no cant do!!! if this mumu attracts/seek garbage women in Nigeria, therefore moving to another country wont make any difference (you think Nigerian mumus become superstars when they cross borders?). lol!

1 Like

Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

i love you too my broda!
Don't love me, am not a woman
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

this has nothing to do with variety (if it was then he wouldnt have mention the "loyal" part), but it has all to do with a failed state of mind... thinking that ALL Nigerian women are bad , so he will run to some other place thinking they will be any better.

no cant do!!! if this mumu attracts/seek garbage women in Nigeria, therefore moving to another country wont make any difference (you think Nigerian mumus become superstars when they cross borders?). lol!
Senseless comment
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by Blackhawk01: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Proudtobeamumum! shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Don't love me, am not a woman

so you are a mumu AND dont understand English?!

ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Senseless comment

MUMU, stay in your lane... wise people are talking (this is too difficult for your mumu brain to comprehend), lol!
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by plessis: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Following
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Proudtobeamumum! shocked shocked angry angry

Patriot wife
Re: Which Africa Country Has A Lot Of Loyal Women by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so you are a mumu AND dont understand English?!

MUMU, stay in your lane... wise people are talking (this is too difficult for your mumu brain to comprehend), lol!
Okay get lost

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo of "Slay Queen" (only Yoruba Speakers Would Get) / Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) / 13ways To Correct Your Wife Without Hurting Her Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.