Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers (13640 Views)

Stephanie Coker Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-Y1smDDQDBMY/WZqxwr2gRiI/AAAAAAAADD0/W4pirC_8B-AaT62YYbfdEAcopDKbOLrAwCLcBGAs/s320/ste.jpg[/img]

TV personality, Stephanie Coker-Aderinokun who got married recently in Greece took to her Twitter page to lament about the poor services of the Nigerian Embassy workers, on how they couldnt assist someone with a missing passport.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-kU8A7TVxKLg/WZqxW8lefXI/AAAAAAAADDw/E28IcbDduIEedvXDeJtVtI2Y1_9xCKUigCLcBGAs/s320/st1.png[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/stephanie-coker-aderinokun-laments.html

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by VargasVee(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Poor is an understatement.

It's utterly disgusting how they treat you, be acting as if it's their money you're traveling with

RATING: -1/10

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by Partnerbiz3: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nanaense
Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by ddippset(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
This girl I used to like in tinsel, she went and got herself married. Mtchew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by martineverest(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Aunty, abeg shut up! Na now u know dem... Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by 00Ademi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
angry

When the vegetable spent a whole 100days + outside his own shitty country - i ask you, what do you expect from the tinny little vegetables under him...

Shitty officials every where.....

I just taya... Walai

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by Vince77(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
U never see anything sef

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by Mrdollars2020: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
There is need for more funding, the federal government should be up and doing

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by Ijaya123: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
martineverest:
Aunty, abeg shut up! Na now u know dem... Attention seeker

Your comment here is an indication of the kind of your home training, or lack of it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by MRyooks(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Issa normal sturvs no my dear
Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by kelvee579(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
sad
Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by khalids: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
The truth is that nepotism is destroying the country....a lot of the people working there, got there via the influence of some god father. And as such have very little regards to anyone and lack dedication to duty

They show high level of indiscipline because no one can touch them due to the influence of their god fathers....

That is why even though there has been so much complaint about the embassy, no one has been fired, suspended or any overhaul carried out.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by Leez(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-Y1smDDQDBMY/WZqxwr2gRiI/AAAAAAAADD0/W4pirC_8B-AaT62YYbfdEAcopDKbOLrAwCLcBGAs/s320/ste.jpg[/img]

TV personality, Stephanie Coker-Aderinokun who got married recently in Greece took to her Twitter page to lament about the poor services of the Nigerian Embassy workers, on how they couldnt assist someone with a missing passport.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-kU8A7TVxKLg/WZqxW8lefXI/AAAAAAAADDw/E28IcbDduIEedvXDeJtVtI2Y1_9xCKUigCLcBGAs/s320/st1.png[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/stephanie-coker-aderinokun-laments.html
embassy far na
common MMA hia u go confam
na evrywia

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by apesinola001: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
no be today
Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Stephanie Coker, you should have no reason to complain.

As a Yoruba, you should be comfortable with the level Nigeria is at. Your people say they are benefitting greatly from the current structure. A Yoruba may even become President come 2019. So what is wrong

Please stop complaining and wailing, heating up the polity

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by alabi484(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ministries in Nigeria = zero proffesionalism

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thunder fire her there.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by UNIQUELADY1: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE SERVICE AT ALL & U ARE TALKING OF POOR SERVICE , D ONLY SERVICE THEY KNOW HOW TO RENDER IS TO DELAY PEOPLE THAT ARE TRAVELING WIT VIRGIN PASPORT INORDER TO MILK THEM OF SOME DOLLARS.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by Fhowe: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
dont just come online and start saying trash i had this notion about them but i was so surprised when i went there to do a renewal the service was 100 percent okay i did not even have to wait for too long i got captured and they called me in 3 days time my passport was ready i must say our foreign missions are doing well .Now before you start castigating them do you know this people hear different stories everyday nigerians are so corrupt and when they want to cheat the system they come up with missing passport to alter information or data just imagine someone claiming a missing passport and you ask the person his or her passport number from the previous passport they say they dont know they have to investigate you very well and make sure your claims are true any african can walk to nigerian high commission to clain he his a nigerian and his passport is missing so madam park well.Let them do their job before you go read through their portal and follow the proceedures you should not have any problem .They find it difficult to go online to read about the due process but very fast to come online to complain

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
onikure!!! Is president responsible for your misfortune... Crazy bitch
Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by emmabest2000(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
This one na old sickness

1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Auntie,

People have complained before you.

People are still complaining.

People will keep complaining.

Funny enough, people complain all over the world.

It's human nature to complain, so you're just being human.

Keep complaining. Nothing do you!
Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by Pringlez: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fhowe:
dont just come online and start saying trash i had this notion about them but i was so surprised when i went there to do a renewal the service was 100 percent okay i did not even have to wait for too long i got captured and they called me in 3 days time my passport was ready i must say our foreign missions are doing well .Now before you start castigating them do you know this people hear different stories everyday nigerians are so corrupt and when they want to cheat the system they come up with missing passport to alter information or data just imagine someone claiming a missing passport and you ask the person his or her passport number from the previous passport they say they dont know they have to investigate you very well and make sure your claims are true any african can walk to nigerian high commission to clain he his a nigerian and his passport is missing so madam park well.Let them do their job before you go read through their portal and follow the proceedures you should not have any problem .They find it difficult to go online to read about the due process but very fast to come online to complain

No full stop, no comma, no hyphen ecthetara and ecthetara, Kilode'

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by abike12(f): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
smh
Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by meforyou1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pringlez:

No full stop, no comma, no hyphen ecthetara and ecthetara, Kilode'
upon all the rubbish the guy even wrote

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers by bedspread: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
This girl, u carry snake for head Nd u no know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time / Lord Have Mercy, Look At Those HIPS.. Top Ugandan TV Presenter (photos) / Davido Finally Reveals Why He Had To Break Up With Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.