Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse (2527 Views)

Why Are There So Many Fine Girls Saving Money in Gtbank (Photo Experience) / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TOPE20001(f): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2010
I have never created a thread on romance before but i coudnt resist asking this question. b.t.w i stole the question from someone. grin cheesy

Ashley cole cheated, John terry cheated, Tiger woods cheated,Beckham cheated, Kobe cheated even Halle berry's Ex Eric bennet cheated on her d year she won the world's Sexiest Woman. All these guys have bin caught "test the microphone" wit babes who are not as beautiful as their women. WHY? What does it say about fine girls?
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TOPE20001(f): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2010
I personally think its because fine girls throw caution to the winds cos they think they dont have to go extra mile to satisfy their man n by so doing the guy finds comfort somewhere else. I have also heard many of my guy friends say the best intimacy they've had is wit ugly girls. What is going on? undecided
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by smooooooth: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2010
not really, its got nothing to do with a woman's look. most men cant live in a hole all their lives, variety it what keeps them going. no matter ow hard u try to satisfy these men, they will still taste a different flavor. men like us, that stick to one woman, do it by the grace/fear of God.
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Moyola(f): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2010
Hehe!
Could it be that fine gurlz are quick to bore thier men in bed?!
Could it be that thier men can cheat buh with someone less prettier than thier babe?! tongue
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by ravenzord(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2010
Methinks it says sumfin about the men, just shows they weren't satisfied with what they had. Most times when men cheat it's not as a result of the woman's failings, but cos they got bored, fine gals to can get boring y'know  cheesy
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Moyola(f): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2010
smooooooth:

not really, its got nothing to do with a woman's look. most men cant live in a hole all their lives, variety it what keeps them going. no matter ow hard u try to satisfy these men, they will still taste a different flavor. men like us, that stick to one woman, do it by the grace/fear of God.

Uhmmn! Xcluding yu ryt? tongue
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2010
Beauty is never enough. Most 'fine' girls behave badly and rely too much on their (transient) looks. Personality: zero. Humility: zero. Home Making skills: zero. Those are just some of the reasons for the phenomenon raised in your thread.
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by madlady(f): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I personally think its because fine girls throw caution to the winds cos they think they dont have to go extra mile to satisfy their man n by so doing the guy finds comfort somewhere else. I have also heard many of my guy friends say the best intimacy they've had is wit ugly girls. What is going on? undecided

Some truth in this undecided. VERY GOOD TOPIC

ravenzord:

Methinks it says sumfin about the men, just shows they weren't satisfied with what they had. Most times when men cheat it's not as a result of the woman's failings, but cos they got bored, fine gals to can get boring y'know  cheesy

100% truth, really helpful to hear this from a guy
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by googles: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2010
[size=13pt]cheating is a component of men's DNA they cant help it
fine wife or not
they ghast shitt cheat  tongue[/size]
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Olisa4all: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2010
Dere's "oju kokoro"
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Freiburger(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I have never created a thread on romance before but i coudnt resist asking this question. b.t.w i stole the question from someone. grin cheesy

Ashley cole cheated, John terry cheated, Tiger woods cheated,Beckham cheated, Kobe cheated even Halle berry's Ex Eric bennet cheated on her d year she won the world's Sexiest Woman. All these guys have bin caught "test the microphone" wit babes who are not as beautiful as their women. WHY? What does it say about fine girls?

There is nothing like fine girl or most beautifull or sexiest girl, don't u know that one man's food is another man's poison, might be these Guy's found these girls far more better than their wives at that point in time so they couldn't help themselves and thay simply cheated. And it could happen to any one.
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by ravenzord(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2010
^^ I really don't think we should start with all this 'dumb beauty' stereotypes. I've been with a lot of beautiful women, and most of'em were smart and with good characters, of course they all had their personality flaws, lyk being too conscious about their looks, but then we all have our problems.

@ Tope: Congrats BTW, I see this ur thread becoming a hit.
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by ravenzord(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2010
^^ I really don't think we should start with all this 'dumb beauty' stereotypes. I've been with a lot of beautiful women, and most of'em were smart and with good characters, of course they all had their personality flaws, lyk being too conscious about their looks, but then we all have our problems.

@ Tope: Congrats BTW, I see this ur thread becoming a hit.
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by whitelexi(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2010
Fine girls cos they make up when they come on set. . .  Very ordinary without make-up.

These men think they're the luckiest people cos they see them on set, it usually changes when they wake up next to them to realise those inner things that u and i cannot ever know.

Mrs Ashley Cole was busy singing Fight for this love, Bros Ashley was busy arranging another chic - a mother of 2 for that matter grin grin grin

Just cos a girl looks pretty does not certify her activities in other departments. I can bet my life that cheryl is crap in bed cos she cant even wind her waist if she has one grin grin grin

I've seen a few girls when they were nobodies, girls on xfactor like Ms Burke, and Ms Leona Lewis, but once they hit it big, cosmetics steps in and they suddenly look so hot, lol! grin grin grin

In summary, those girls have their own faults, like drug abuse etc, and some men just dont like the publicity, plus the publicity turns them girls into something else too cheesy
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Moyola(f): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2010
whitelexi:

Mrs Ashley Cole was busy singing Fight for this love, Bros Ashley was busy arranging another chic - a mother of 2 for that matter grin grin grin

Just cos a girl looks pretty does not certify her activities in other departments. I can bet my life that cheryl is crap in bed cos she cant even wind her waist if she has one grin grin grin

Didnt Mr Cole cheat on Mrs Cole before she started fighting for this love?! tongue

B.t.w. Ms burke n Ms Lewis were foinne gurlz even b4 they made it! tongue
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by smooooooth: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2010
Moyola:

Uhmmn! Xcluding yu ryt? tongue

u know i'm a pastor nau.

googles:

[size=13pt]cheating is a component of men's DNA they cant help it
fine wife or not
they ghast shitt cheat  tongue[/size]

i wont cheat if i have u  tongue
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by whitelexi(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2010
Moyola:

Didnt Mr Cole cheat on Mrs Cole before she started fighting for this love?! tongue

B.t.w. Ms burke n Ms Lewis were foinne gurlz even b4 they made it! tongue

Na lie, ms lewis looked like a cross between a lion and a bunny while ms burke looked like a girl sulking cos she'd been forced to eat too much akamu grin grin grin
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TeeJay6(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2010
whitelexi:

Fine girls cos they make up when they come on set. . .  Very ordinary without make-up.

These men think they're the luckiest people cos they see them on set, it usually changes when they wake up next to them to realise those inner things that u and i cannot ever know.

Just cos a girl looks pretty does not certify her activities in other departments.
True talk, most of these so called fine girls are so shallow that past the layers of maybelline and max factor there is hardly anything else to sustain a relationship, once the man sees past that he just moves on to the next woman,
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by sexyLeamon(f): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2010
Because beauty fades, and that is not the glue that keeps people together. Who cares if someone is beautiful on the outside, what if they are not beautiful on the inside? Why would you want to spend time with that person? We all have emotional and physical needs. If someone isn't fulfilling them, many men wander to find someone who will. Men are not just visual creatures. They are human and every single one of us wants to feel needed, important, loved, connected with another person etc. Those needs are not met by someone just being beautiful.
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by whitelexi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
Tee_Jay:

True talk, most of these so called fine girls are so shallow that past the layers of maybelline and max factor there is hardly anything else to sustain a relationship, once the man sees past that he just moves on to the next woman,

You only need to look at katie price aka jordan to know where i'm coming from. . .  How many men she don born pikin for now?? How many marriages she don enter comot??

Silly girls that dont have any respect for the institution of marriage!
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TeeJay6(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2010
sexyLeamon:

Because beauty fades, and that is not the glue that keeps people together. Who cares if someone is beautiful on the outside, what if they are not beautiful on the inside? Why would you want to spend time with that person? We all have emotional and physical needs. If someone isn't fulfilling them, many men wander to find someone who will. Men are not just visual creatures. They are human and every single one of us wants to feel needed, important, loved, connected with another person etc. Those needs are not met by someone just being beautiful.
sexy, i need to carry out a gender test on you to ascertain you are a woman after this comment! grin grin well said, i couldnt have put it any better!
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TOPE20001(f): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2010
Trust Lexi to have some kind of theory grin

@Post
some ppl still dont understand what i am tryin to say

Yes we knw that men cheat. . . its in u guys DNA
but why do some men cheat with women that arent up to their wives calibre? undecided
in beauty, sexiness or poise cheesy
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Moyola(f): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2010
smooooooth:

u know i'm a pastor nau.

Ha! If yu say dhat again!! angry cheesy

whitelexi:

Na lie, ms lewis looked like a cross between a lion and a bunny while ms burke looked like a girl sulking cos she'd been forced to eat too much akamu grin grin grin

Wouldnt yu av begged either of them to b yur gurl, had yu met them b4 thier rise to fame? ehn!
Unto thine own self b true! grin
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TeeJay6(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2010
TOPE2000!:

but why do some men cheat with women that arent up to their wives calibre? undecided
cos these so called "less pretty" girls have substance, compared to the cosmetic girls
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TOPE20001(f): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
sexyLeamon:

I agree

@whitelexi
to be honest with u cheryl does look like someone that wud be crap in bed. cheesy grin
she is only resting on i am pretty undecided
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TOPE20001(f): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
Tee_Jay:

cos these so called "less pretty" girls have substance, compared to the cosmetic girls

I guess what they lack in face they make it up in bed? grin tongue
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by whitelexi(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
Moyola:

Wouldnt yu begged either if them to b yur gurl, had yu met them b4 thier rise to fame? ehn!
Unto thine own self b true! grin

Nope, not my type. . .  sorry grin grin grin  All my past girlfriends resemble themselves

TOPE2000!:

@Post

Their wives may be finer but there are other factors like the actual amount of time she has for her so called husband. . .  Many of these girls have a hectic schedule of activities like shows, training, make-up, yoga, interviews, events, etc. . .  Their men also get to meet people and often get tempted by women who are more well rounded and have more flesh in key areas!
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by sexyLeamon(f): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
Tee_Jay:

sexy, i need to carry out a gender test on you to ascertain you are a woman after this comment! grin grin well said, i couldnt have put it any better!
lol thanks huh
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Moyola(f): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2010
Free Mrs Cole abegi! cheesy

TOPE2000!:

@Post

When it comes to 'it' some men are pass caring as to whom they get down wiv!
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TOPE20001(f): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2010
whitelexi:

Their wives may be finer but there are other factors like the actual amount of time she has for her so called husband. . . Many of these girls have a hectic schedule of activities like shows, training, make-up, yoga, interviews, events, etc. . . Their men also get to meet people and often get tempted by women who are more well rounded and have more flesh in key areas!

True talk here wink
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Freiburger(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2010
TOPE2000!:

@Post

I guess u are not getting or coming along with the replies, what does a man's desire got to do with the calibre of his wife, Beauty Sexiness and Poise are mostly at times fakes and it's only the husband who will know the real secret.
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Moyola(f): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2010
whitelexi:

Nope, not my type. . . sorry grin grin grin All my past girlfriends resemble themselves

Really?! hehe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? / Women, Can You Marry More Than One Husband? / Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.