Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse (2528 Views)

Why Are There So Many Fine Girls Saving Money in Gtbank (Photo Experience) / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by smooooooth: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Trust Lexi to have some kind of theory grin

@Post
some ppl still dont understand what i am tryin to say

Yes we knw that men cheat. . . its in u guys DNA
but why do some men cheat with women that arent up to their wives calibre? undecided
in beauty, sexiness or poise cheesy

u still dnt get it, its not about the face when it comes to sex, men love variety, without dat they will die.

i tell u, a man can Bleep a headless body, given the chance.

Moyola:

Ha! If yu say dhat again!! angry cheesy

Wouldnt yu av begged either of them to b yur gurl, had yu met them b4 thier rise to fame? ehn!
Unto thine own self b true! grin

Moyo, u know i am rily a pastor nauuu  grin
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Moyola(f): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2010
Indeed! tongue

@ Topic
Na soo men life b! embarassed
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by khaledd: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
hmmmn
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TOPE20001(f): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2010
smooooooth:

u still dnt get it, its not about the face when it comes to intimacy, men love variety, without dat they will die.

i tell u, a man can bleep a headless body, given the chance.

Freiburger:

I guess u are not getting or coming along with the replies, what does a man's desire got to do with the calibre of his wife, Beauty Sexiness and Poise are mostly at times fakes and it's only the husband who will know the real secret.

So in other words. u guys will sleep with anything that has a hole? grin grin grin
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by smooooooth: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2010
TOPE2000!:

So in other words. u guys will sleep with anything that has a hole? grin grin grin

i'm exempted. grin
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
@ topic

Tope have you ever thought we see these women through the lens of a digital camera, photoshop and airbrushing?

Besides not everyone wants a woman everyone would like to have. At a certain point she becomes boring.
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TOPE20001(f): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
smooooooth:

i'm exempted.  grin

ofcos grin tongue.

The 80/20 rule says that in marriage you will only get 80% of your needs met while an outsider may offer you 20% of your wants. If you chase the 20% you may risk losing out on the 80% that you were getting and then you re left with less than you had before. Its really not a function of looks. grin undecided
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TOPE20001(f): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2010
michelin89:

@ topic

Tope have you ever thought we see these women through the lens of a digital camera, photoshop and airbrushing?

Besides not everyone wants a woman everyone would like to have. At a certain point she becomes boring.

True that.
A friend of mine just said the truth is whoever a guy is with, ugly or beautiful, At some point you take things for granted cos you have seen so much of that person, Which makes you look for that new spark from somewhere else, Cheating is always interesting until you are caught, That's the trips for the guys
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by r231(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2010
more sex (the desire for a more active sex life)

sexual variety (a desire for different kinds of sex)

opportunistic sex ( taking advantage of an opportunity to have sex without the fear of getting caught)

a feeling of entitlement (the belief that it’s a man’s prerogative to cheat)

sexual addiction
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by smooooooth: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2010
TOPE2000!:

ofcos grin tongue.

The 80/20 rule says that in marriage you will only get 80% of your needs met while an outsider may offer you 20% of your wants. If you chase the 20% you may risk losing out on the 80% that you were getting and then you re left with less than you had before. Its really not a function of looks. grin undecided

i dnt agree with ur stats, i think its actually the other way round.

Man's greatest need is sex, and his greates want is food. whether we admit it or not, and a man will never marry a sex freak, he will go for a decent woman dat can meet his ''wants'' while his needs are better satisfied by hos outside.  lipsrsealed
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2010
Beauty can take you to the palace but it can't keep you there. Also the women may have been blinded by money or the idea of marrying a celebrity like them, so most flaws of their men would have been left unchecked before getting married. Even if they realized it as far as he has some celebrity status and money, they'll push it under the carpets.
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by TOPE20001(f): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2010
stillwater:

Beauty can take you to the palace but it can't keep you there. Also the women may have been blinded by money or the idea of marrying a celebrity like them, so most flaws of their men would have been left unchecked before getting married. Even if they realized it as far as he has some celebrity status and money, they'll push it under the carpets.

U have just summarized my thot grin
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Akanbiedu(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2010
ladies are more discreet when it comes to cheating, that's why it appears like its only men cheating.
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Pamperme: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2010
Akanbi_edu:

ladies are more discreet when it comes to cheating, that's why it appears like its only men cheating.

Men should learn how to be discreet too, abi tongue
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Akanbiedu(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2010
yes na.
Re: Fine Girls And Cheating Spouse by Jairzinho(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2010
I wonder when women will realise that it has nothing to do with beauty  undecided

Its all about the conquest,the only way to prevent this is for the man to have incurabe erectile dysfunction  cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor / The Older A Girl Gets, The More Her Tummy Protrudes / Unfair Treatment Of Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.