Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video (41498 Views)

Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) / Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by ChangeIsCostant: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Police arrested a Nigerian woman identified as Evelyn Uzodinma who allegedly stabbed her boyfriend and fellow Nigerian Godfrey Izzu Chibueze to death during a quarrel outside their house in west Delhi on Saturday afternoon. The woman had rushed her boyfriend to a nearby hospital but the 30-year-old man died of excessive bleeding. Police said the victim Chibueze , ran a garments business and was in a live-in relationship with Evelyn.

The woman ran a food stall near their house in Uttam Nagar’s D block. The two were in a live-in relationship for over a year and stayed at a rented house.

Investigation revealed that the couple had a fight around 2pm on Saturday. Police suspect the tiff was related to a financial dispute. Evelyn told police that the two fought violently and also punched and kicked one another.

Locals, who claimed to have seen the couple fight, told police that the two were punching each other.

A police officer said that during the scuffle, the woman picked up a kitchen knife and stabbed Chibueze on his left hand, which led to excessive bleeding. Police are awaiting postmortem report for further clarity on Chibueze’s death. Police have registered a case of murder registered against Evelyn.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerian-woman-who-stabbed-her-boyfriend-to-death-in-india.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7IFNIqQipM

2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by ChangeIsCostant: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2017

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by SalamRushdie: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Damn we need to be careful when angry ...Really unfortunate episode

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by CAPTAIND5235(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2017
angry
This is really tragic, so they "Lived Happily Never after"
That's what you get when you date a lady u picked from the club
The worst part is that they are not even married.
RIP bro

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Balkan(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
This Lady will ever regret her life. its not good to be quick to anger.
it can only lead to action that is always regrettable.

RIP to the dead

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
after killing him, you're weeping over his lifeless body... It is well..what anger will cause

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by CAPTAIND5235(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
When your friends told you "Na woman go kill you" You thought they were joking

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by BigBelleControl(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2017
RIP man.

Why do I have this oloshoish feelings towards ladies with pierced nose.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Gossiplover: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
lalasticlala come and see oo

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by TINALETC3(f): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
cry some pple get mind shaaa, rip
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by MrHistorian: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Police arrested a Nigerian woman identified as Evelyn Uzodinma who allegedly stabbed her boyfriend

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by soberdrunk(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Na wa 4 Indian police oo!! They dont know the difference between 'murder' and 'involuntary Manslaughter"? angry This case just reminded me of one of my Ex-gfs, na so she sef like to pick up knives and weapons when she vex, na 'natural' koboko' i dey use calm her down and the thing dey sweet when she vex! Unfortunately i had to run before i end up in the news like "Portharcourt based Ibadan fine boy stabbed to death during sexual romp with girlfriend" angry angry

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by chynie: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
i understand that feeling
i know she didnt mean to kill him
thats y we need to be careful when angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by etinanguy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
So painful.

4 Likes

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Narldon: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2017

UZODINMA

IGBO KWENU!!

grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
All of them are criminals.

Males & females alike.

TAAA! Stop That!

A few weeks ago we heard of the Yoruba woman who had her husband killed.

It's not a tribal thing.

BTW, I'm Yoruba, so don't get any funny ideas.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by millhouse: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
The slay Queena will stylishly avoid this thread
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by faithugo64(f): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=MrHistorian post=59689220][/quote]

When fumilayo anuoluwapo killed her husband, you did not talk

Isyaka Mohammed beheaded his father, you still did not comment

And now angry

Say no to tribalism

Ihe ojoo zuru mba onu

7 Likes

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
When u take coke u can do anything at the spur of the moment
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by MRyooks(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
This life is a pot of beans
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by jomoh: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
How can a man live with a violent woman to the point of getting stabbed.

I cannot even hit a woman let alone live with one that will return the favour.

One thing I fear most in women is their sense of judgement. Very poor. That's why they regret most of their actions after they've taken it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Bimpe29: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Too bad of Evelyn. Anger does no good. cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by toluwalopsy(f): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
So sad
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by free2ryhme: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is so sad even in a foreign land we still can't live as normal human beings. What a wicked world

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerian-woman-who-stabbed-her-boyfriend-to-death-in-india.html
this is what gross illiteracy can cause.. If you think education is expensive try ignorance.. Some mumuuuuuu will think otherwise but I know that educated people will not put themselves to public ridicule like this..

1 Share

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by kenmax: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is very bad
Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by DeRay98(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerian-woman-who-stabbed-her-boyfriend-to-death-in-india.html

Slay Queen finally slayed her lover to his early grave...
Beware of slayers...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bimpe29:
Too bad of Evelyn. Angry does no good. cry cry cry
u say wetin?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.