Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father (32922 Views)

UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by missNGLatest: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote]A 200-level student of the University of Port Harcourt, Ifeanyi Dike, has been arrested for allegedly abducting and killing an eight-year-old girl, Victory Chikamso, for ritual purposes.

Speaking with newsmen at the State Police Command on Saturday, the father of the slain girl, Ernest Nmezuwuba, said he was filled with grief after seeing the mutilated body of his daughter.

He expressed shock that Dike could contemplate killing his daughter. “My name is Ernest Nmezuwuba, I am from Ochiogwa in Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State.

The man who killed my daughter is like my brother, someone very close to me, I can call him my cousin. He is a 200 level student of the University of Port Harcourt here and he resides at Eliozu,” the father of the slain girl said.

Narrating how his daughter got missing and eventually killed, Nmezuwuba recalled that Chikamso had requested bread for breakfast, which the father bought for her before he left for work on Friday (the day she was abducted).

Nmezuwuba said when he returned home around 3pm and learnt that his daughter was missing, he immediately began a search.

He added that after the search became fruitless, he decided to report the matter to the police.

“I moved immediately with my wife to where our daughter usually went, but we could not find her. Then I ran to the police and they advised me to call back after 24 hours.

“This Ifeanyi (suspect) we are talking about is a habitual criminal. He committed a crime in a bank and the Special Anti-Robbery Squad caught him. Then the in-law went and bailed him.

“So, around 1.30am, the security men ran to me and said that they had seen my daughter and that I should come and see the man that kidnapped my daughter. I was in my shorts and I rushed to the place with the security agents.

“I was told that the person that killed my daughter was caught while carrying a load around 1.10am. The load was in a sack. The policemen said when they confronted him, he said he wanted to take it to the dustbin,” he added.

Nmezuwuba explained that he could not control himself when he saw the body of his daughter with her finger, private part, and eyes removed.

He added, “When I got there, I asked: where is my daughter? They showed me a sack. As I opened it, I saw my daughter; I peeped and watched very well, the two eyes were off, the tongue was gone, one of the breasts was off, one of the fingers, the smaller one, was off. I watched at the centre here, he had carved it (vagina) out.

“This boy decided to use my child for ritual. As I turned back and saw him, he (Dike) was looking at the ground. Immediately I saw him, I shouted, Ifeanyi, you killed by daughter. But he said it was not only him.”

The father thanked the police and the local vigilante for fishing out the person behind the kidnap and murder of his daughter.

“Honestly, if the police are working like this, people will not complain. The vigilante men did well,” Nmezuwuba said.[/quote
http://somtoo.co/news/how-my-daughter-was-killed-for-ritual-father/

Suspect:

1 Share

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by missNGLatest: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Very sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is barbaric. And the idiot may be one of those shouting Biafra. rip to the dead and may god grant her parents the strength to bear the loss.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by xangerar: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Such a satan.

2 Likes

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by SaiNigeria: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Remimadrid:
This is barbaric. And the idiot may be one of those shouting Biafra. rip to the dead and may god grant her parents the strength to bear the loss.

What has Biafra got to do with this.........

46 Likes

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
SaiNigeria:

What has Biafra got to do with this.........
Tell me his name! or should I write it down for you

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by MrHistorian: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
A 200-level student of the University of Port Harcourt, Ifeanyi Dike has been arrested for allegedly abducting and killing an eight-year-old girl, Victory Chikamso, for ritual purposes

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by brainpulse: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
At such an age, you could think of killing another human being is wickedness and callous. The truth is some of these people are worst than the herdsmen we all shout about.

Ifeanyi Dike
I am just so tired of these set of people wanting to make money at all costs.
No sensible landlord gives them house for rent again in Lagos.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by emmabest2000(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
missNGLatest:
Very sad

Blood for blood shikena ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
If he was given the ALU 4 treatment people will start making noise condemning juggle justice. Insane behaviours make other people act insane in reaction.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Narldon: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bad
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
So many death story today since Buhari resumed officeangry angry

- "Immediately I saw him, I shouted, Ifeanyi, you killed by daughter. But he said it was not only him.”
This government sef embarassed sad angry cry

1 Like

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by ozoemenaca: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Every parents has to be careful and prayerful also these are evil days

2 Likes

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by ekensi01: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Education has no effect on Nigerians.

Be the change.

5 Likes

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Remimadrid:

Tribalistic human being. May one Nigeria fall on you

5 Likes

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by ElSherriff: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by ip2121918021(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
shocked
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Mechette(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
am yet to comment...@op am coming for u
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by loomer: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
You sure say this one dey school. See how him be like agbero.

Make them just dey cut on part of him body every hour till him die

2 Likes

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
I can't see anything related to skull mining on this page yet. Ohhh, it didn't happen in the west.

2 Likes

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Let these people go, the rate at which they commit crimes these days is unacceptable, make them go dey kill themselves, make them go dey abduct themselves, by the time them abduct and kill themselves finish, their eyes go clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by ekems2017(f): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
It's so painful. Parent pls protect your children. There is nothing like uncle or aunty now. Every one is a suspect even your sister or brother. Dont allow your children visit anyone without being accompanied by an adult.

Even with this, God is the protector of all. Don't fail to commit them into the hands of God every morning before you step out to look for daily bread.

3 Likes

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by MARKone(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Heard the guy has escaped from police custody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by solidman59(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Really sad
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by akigbemaru: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=missNGLatest post=59683570][/quote]
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Koolking(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Evil that Nigerians do for money and power, live and die with them.
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by Partnerbiz3: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
So sad
Re: How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father by laadtech: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Awon ritualist jakujaku,they wee use people pikin for money finish They wee now be saying they are developers.
Developers with blood money indeed.
#body parts miners

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) / Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman / Father And Son Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.