Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Is This True? Docs In The House Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This True? Docs In The House Please Help (524 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / I’m Battling With Allergic Reactions Please Help Docs In The House. / His There A Test Kit For Men( Docs In D House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? Docs In The House Please Help by AntiNigerian: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Please I want to confirm if Vodka, rum or any other "Strong" spirits prevent pregnancy immediately after sexual intercourse because my cousin told me she took Vodka immediately after having sex, I asked her when did she have sex, she said Saturday (which is last week) but I told her to buy Postpill to take that she'll be fine, but she refused, saying that alcohol prevents pregnancy after all two of her friends took it and they were fine. hmmmm I feel worried for her right now. How can I convince her to take Postpill . (Mind you the person we are talking about is my cousin and not my girlfriend, I broke up with my gf 3months ago, so am alone now and our family lineage doesn't permit illegitimate children)

(1) (Reply)

Johnson Baby Powder Linked To Cancer, As Court Awards $417 Million To Victim In / A Love Letter To Patients / Cure Your Stomach Ulcer With Nutrishield Herbal Extract,phyil Fresh And Neem Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.