Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) (43147 Views)

Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? / Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Lewaluv(f): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yes. You are correct.
slayking:

There is the pic of her body probably lying in the morgue, thanks to the Internet, her family will soon find out.
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Juell(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
michael142:
Looking at her alone you can tell she is a prostitute. Rip
God's mercy fall on u.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Contact Naija embassy in Dubai
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by vertueptime: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef?

Stop this, its very annoying

1 Like

Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by juman(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
michael142:

Unfortunate.
Hunger is real in Nigeria.
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
R..I.P. Madam
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by ariklawani(f): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chai!After all the hustling and bustling.Pele sure oo
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Memories12411: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
African woman in Dubai without identity. This is funny. Even if she used Australian passport to get to Dubai she must have an identity.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by ola2tu: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
michael142:
Don't you feel your response sounds retarded ? You mean a prostitute doesn't deserve to live ?
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by robosky02(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
she no get id card ni undecided

or who follow am come
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by MrFly(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
michael142:
u need to reset ur factory settings

1 Like

Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by DrogoG(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
BroZuma:
How did they get her pictures If them no sabi am?

Please take this BS off of NL.

So your brain couldn't figure out that they could have gotten her photos from her personal belongings?
I don't know why some Nigerians think so poorly!

1 Like

Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
vertueptime:

Stop this, its very annoying

What do you mean?/
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by xtivin(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
michael142:
God forgive you
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Raiders1973: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Abeg who is this lalasticlara sef?
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Kokaine(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

No. I dont identify with olosho.

But she resembles a Yigboit.

Stop using electrical vibrator, they wont listen. What happens to using candle or pestle
inaka ya mutu.

meaning: you will die one day. al maot bi haqq

death is real

inal maota tuh firun fa inahu mulakikum.

verily that death from which you seek to flee, will surely catch up with you.
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Cooleasy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Too bad that many posters are speaking negative about a person whose character, past, lifestyle, source of living and cause of death they don't know. In situations like this, it's better to give such person benefits of the doubt, just for one to be on the better side of conscience.
The report says 'she died' and for me, this is enough to make me feel sober.

Young woman, rest in peace.
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by sheDD(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
michael142:
I was waiting for ur kind talk!!!
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by sheDD(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
michael142:
I dey waiting for ur kin talk!!!
michael142:
I dey wait for ur kin talk!!!
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
sheDD:
I dey wait for ur kin talk!!!

Obobs you done dey observe me since abi? Bad guy
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
DrogoG:

So your brain couldn't figure out that they could have gotten her photos from her personal belongings?
I don't know why some Nigerians think so poorly!

And couldn't find one person in her contact? Nah your nose you dey carry eat?

She no get resident card? Mumu keyboard champion.
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by dlaw70(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
yes I no her' her name is carine adesua from ikokun1 of Edo state.ever since she travelled 19yrs ago ,

no one has heard from her.
so...

ah! she is not the one.I just saw her face very well
.sorry
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
No be by force to go dubai
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by vertueptime: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Keneking:

What do you mean?/
Saying where is lalasticlalas sef etc , it annoys me, nothing personal o
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Positivevibes12(f): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesicilian:
Wetin kill am?
death

1 Like

Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by tintingz(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
michael142:
Fallacy, what is the evidence she is a prostitute? So any naija lady in Dubai are prostitute?
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by Impecca(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
She definitely needs the rest because it looks like she has given her best yet no UHURU ..RIP
what do u mean by "Uhuru"?
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Impecca:

what do u mean by "Uhuru"?

Uhuru is swahili word for freedom
Re: Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) by smith666999(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
I no sabiyam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident At Abudu, 53 People Burnt To Death - Graphic Photos / Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.