Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,351 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (102463 Views)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Vince77(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesicilian:
You said you are managing your life with your job. Now you are asking for what to do concerning another man's wife. Seems your village people are about to start browsing with your Wi-Fi.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Yazmin: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Invitation to tender....
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by lobiologs(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
My nigga please go ahead with your desire, next time she does that you should also take a bath with the door open and let's see who's better at the game (this is from a comical view point).... Now from a serious point of view, nigga ignore her like a politician ignoring the cry of the people...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Ilekokonit: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Don't let this Jezebel steal your future from you.

You know where you are going with your life plan. Don't let this adulteress distract you.

She is out to distract, manipulate and destroy you.

Don't fall for it.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by multicolored(f): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Next time she leaves it open ,tell her there immediately, Madam please always close the door while bathing",then close the door for her.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by samrepublic: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
it's better to run, before regretting your intending action. from experience it's something you will regret later.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by ExInferis(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
HeOrShe:

Straight to the point. I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen am to share with another tenant.

Is one storey building which the up was taking by d landlord and the ground floor is for me and one man and his wife. So we are not much. Maybe because before I moved in, my neighbour has been staying alone at d ground floor that they don't lock d bathroom while bathing especially the woman since d husband hardly stays around.

The woman should be in her late 20s or early 30s with a son. She still appears sexy much like other young ladies.

One day I woke up late and as I move out towards d bathroom the door was open and the bathroom is calm so I was not expecting somebody inside but as I walk pass behold my neighbours wife naked bathing. I immediately turned back and left. This has continued that she don't even care.

Sometimes while am cooking she will be taking her bath while d door will be partially closed or not.

But I observed if her husband is around she will be locking d bathroom very well while bathing but once her husband is off she continues. I don't know what she has in mind and I don't know what to do about it. Am scared one day am going to have sex with the woman.

Please what will I do.

Pssht.

Fukk her dude.

Literally fukk her.

She's asking for it.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Evaberry:

Hahaha he has even looked at her body very well and is admiring it because he said she's still very sexy. he knows what he wants to do

OP please do what you intend doing and leave us alone.
I'm sure you masturbate while imagining her naked body.

Being human, looking at her is normal and he should not be judged by that. You are a woman and you may never know what it means to be tempted by a young and beautiful married woman. I have experienced this thrice took the grace of God for me to overcome. In two of those cases, I even went as far as agreeing and booking an appointment. I only backed out when my conscience kept tormenting that someone is gonna fucck my wife too or I was gonna die on top them if I go ahead.

Even that was not easy because these women something else in terms of beauty, attitude and sexiness. Their art of seduction was A++. Overcoming them made me believe that I was never meant for fucck anybody's wife.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Sleekdude4u(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Take ur shameless eyes off another man's wife,
Go and marry ur own grin grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by rottennaija(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
HeOrShe:

Straight to the point. I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen am to share with another tenant.

Is one storey building which the up was taking by d landlord and the ground floor is for me and one man and his wife. So we are not much. Maybe because before I moved in, my neighbour has been staying alone at d ground floor that they don't lock d bathroom while bathing especially the woman since d husband hardly stays around.

The woman should be in her late 20s or early 30s with a son. She still appears sexy much like other young ladies.

One day I woke up late and as I move out towards d bathroom the door was open and the bathroom is calm so I was not expecting somebody inside but as I walk pass behold my neighbours wife naked bathing. I immediately turned back and left. This has continued that she don't even care.

Sometimes while am cooking she will be taking her bath while d door will be partially closed or not.

But I observed if her husband is around she will be locking d bathroom very well while bathing but once her husband is off she continues. I don't know what she has in mind and I don't know what to do about it. Am scared one day am going to have sex with the woman.

Please what will I do.

My brother! Call her attention to it or possibly, tell her if she still continues, you may have to call her husband's attention to it. Then, take my advice, run for your life

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Praktikals(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lewaluv:
Ignore her Because it will only bring problems.
God please don't tempt me with a woman because I will fail.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by planetx: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
What makes you people think sleeping with a married woman is more dangerous than sleeping with a bunch of single unmarried women? If you people have any understanding of the bible you will know that once you have sex with any woman you are automatically married to her. Mathew 19:5 And i will cause a man to leave his mother and father and cleave to his wife and both shall become one flesh. Also Genesis 2:24. 1corinthians 6:16 "Who is join with a harlot becomes one flesh with her" So she is your wife according to the scriptures so everytime you have sex with a woman not your paper wife you are committing adultery with someones else wife.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Amadaz(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Kendroid:

So, there is an opportunity that u might still turn to GAY
no mind am. I just dey look these people wey dey advice the op against banging the lady, i no go miss that opportunity oh

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by ogtavia(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesicilian:
You said you are managing your life with your job. Now you are asking for what to do concerning another man's wife. Seems your village people are about to start browsing with your Wi-Fi.
Not only small browsing...live streaming in HD...his data will soon finish...loool.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by ajisolasheu: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
She want make you chop ponmo

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
dollytino4real:
she wants to ruin ur destiny run as joseph ran away from potipher's wife

True, it happened to me and the only out was to run. I didn't deceived myself that I can resist her. Then I just came to Lagos newly and was staying with my uncle. We had arranged to meet and Bleep the next day. I just went home that evening and told my uncle I will be leaving for my state the next morning. I abandoned the whole Lagos for that women and ran back to my village. I knew myself very well and knew that it is only a drastic decision like that that could stop me from that woman. It is not easy to resist a woman you would very much love to fucck or even marry under normal circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by zoedew: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
2 Samuel 11:1-4

"And it came to pass, after the year was expired, at the time when kings go forth to battle, that David sent Joab, and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the children of Ammon, and besieged Rabbah. But David tarried still at Jerusalem.
And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon. And David sent and enquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite? And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and she returned unto her house."
Trouble is � looking out for you. �� Run!!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by deolaarc(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
My Broda no need ask quension, Run! Don't even try to think it. If that man catch you looking sef you are a dead man
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by ogtavia(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
HeOrShe:

Please what will I do.
Oga sir....for you to bring this issue to this forum means you still have some strands of decency in you....apparently you know the right thing to do....but per adventure you dont...let me spell it out...DON'T FALL INTO THAT TRAP....DONT HAVE IMMORAL RELATIONS WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE...THE BIBLE ADVICES THAT YOU SHOULD FLEE...SO PLEASE RUN..RUN FAST...RUN FAR.....It is mistakes like this that have cost many their good fortunes....focus on your job,your life and how will move on from living in a one bedroom apartment to living in your own house ultimately....Joseph faced that temptation and he came out victorious and unto greater things.....you even think she is attractive...hehe heh...Bros bros..RUN..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by onostar(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oga which one is "spirit of seductive spirit"? shu!!!... spirit of seduction no do?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by djeezy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Be like say the woman wan die angry

Make I no tie wrapper for her o grin lol it's cause u fine na let her admire u small just don't fall for it sha
So her hubby don't break your head for me biko

But most of them are not being satisfied by their husbands and you know most ladies won't walk up to you and say 'I wanna Fuvk you' so they have to do indirects .. which is what u and Op are going through just resist it .... wink
hahahaha. She would always invite me to church not because she wants me to worship God but to draw me closer to her. Like she even introduced me to her husband so he won't suspect anything. I was just pitying for the men. Two married women that made advances at me all introduced me to their husbands lol as a good friend and colleague. I just know nothing good comes out of such affairs that's why I can't venture into it.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by djeezy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Of course grin
I love your dp.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by makeitbyurself0: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
As we've got to the new season, so shall our winnings continue. The new season promises a lot. yesterday's win delivered as promised.
Be a part and thank me later..

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Lalas247(f): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
djeezy:
I love your dp.
Love urs more
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Lalas247(f): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
djeezy:
hahahaha. She would always invite me to church not because she wants me to worship God but to draw me closer to her. Like she even introduced me to her husband so he won't suspect anything. I was just pitying for the men. Two married women that made advances at me all introduced me to their husbands lol as a good friend and colleague. I just know nothing good comes out of such affairs that's why I can't venture into it.
Haa u better run away she sounds like she the type that gets what she wants
From when she introduced you to her hubby .. you should start avoiding her ladies can be funny before you know it
She will tell her hubby u d one chasing her grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by adebayojomi(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dnt be surprise she cud collaborating with her hubby to set u up
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Emaprince: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesicilian:
lmao. This is funny.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by djeezy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Haa u better run away she sounds like she the type that gets what she wants
From when she introduced you to her hubby .. you should start avoiding her ladies can be funny before you know it
She will tell her hubby u d one chasing her grin
As in eh. It's just too much. Let her tell the hubby na. The chats she sent to me and some raunchy pics are enough proof she's d one after me lol. She dare not mess with me.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
You're scared you're gonna have sex with her? You make it sound like an involuntary action. There's a thing called self control. Dig into your dense skull and you might find it

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Addilelgi(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
so you are really looking for an advice? badh guy. ur mumu don do
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Lalas247(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
djeezy:
As in eh. It's just too much. Let her tell the hubby na. The chats she sent to me and some raunchy pics are enough proof she's d one after me lol. She dare not mess with me.
Lawyer of laive I trust you to handle it sha wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.