Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (102692 Views)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Really don't give a Bleep
Dlordsamurai:
ure not concern how i got it?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
op,don't confront her telling her anything o,she will turn it to something else and implicate you. just act like you don't see her or like you're clueless like Jonathan about the whole moves she is making
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
Really don't give a Bleep
smh 4 ur mind ure a feminist abi? "dnt worry, i will catch u offline. i am planing on that already.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
When did I ever say I was a feminist?
Good luck catching me bruh

Dlordsamurai:
smh 4 ur mind ure a feminist abi? "dnt worry, i will catch u offline. i am planing on that already.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by oluwasegun007(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
dnt think negative.... she's free with u,
all u have to do is to be free with her... grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
When did I ever say I was a feminist?
Good luck catching me bruh

dnt call me bro, call me lord.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
Okay bruv
mumu
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Mememan: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Smallville10:
Dude is plain truth is: she wants u to fvck her... Simple! No too much talk! So go fvck her brains out. If u like go dull urself
May your sluty wife be fücked too by neighbors.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by pweetiedee(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Smallville10:
Dude is plain truth is: she wants u to fvck her... Simple! No too much talk! So go fvck her brains out. If u like go dull urself

Thinking with ur preek. Where is your brain @?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by billyG(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
she dey look 4 who go take her labias play guitar.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by burakado17: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesicilian:
You said you are managing your life with your job. Now you are asking for what to do concerning another man's wife. Seems your village people are about to start browsing with your Wi-Fi.
Na true be that o.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Temmytemmytop(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin cheesy[color=#000099][/color]if u touch her ....omo
[b]if u touch her ....omo
[/b]if u touch her ....omo
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by lereinter(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
you dont like life blues film
whats the address of the house...
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesicilian:

Sorry to offend you, my elders. I'll bring a basket of kolanuts and 16 white coçks on the next eke market day.
now u are talking,pls add yam and peppersoup spice,another offender will bring palmwine to wash it down.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by sheDD(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
I can do everything in this world except Kill

and screw another man's wife. These two have dangerous repercussions..be like me
same with me ooo
nth z as delicate like those two heinous acts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by MrSly(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
HeOrShe:

Straight to the point. I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen am to share with another tenant.

Is one storey building which the up was taking by d landlord and the ground floor is for me and one man and his wife. So we are not much. Maybe because before I moved in, my neighbour has been staying alone at d ground floor that they don't lock d bathroom while bathing especially the woman since d husband hardly stays around.

The woman should be in her late 20s or early 30s with a son. She still appears sexy much like other young ladies.

One day I woke up late and as I move out towards d bathroom the door was open and the bathroom is calm so I was not expecting somebody inside but as I walk pass behold my neighbours wife naked bathing. I immediately turned back and left. This has continued that she don't even care.

Sometimes while am cooking she will be taking her bath while d door will be partially closed or not.

But I observed if her husband is around she will be locking d bathroom very well while bathing but once her husband is off she continues. I don't know what she has in mind and I don't know what to do about it. Am scared one day am going to have sex with the woman.

Please what will I do.
If you don't know what to do go Bleep urself, after all, your name is he or she, a haemiphrodite. You got both cock and punny. Go make use of them and leave another mans wife alone.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by donald1234: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
HeOrShe:

Straight to the point. I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen am to share with another tenant.

Is one storey building which the up was taking by d landlord and the ground floor is for me and one man and his wife. So we are not much. Maybe because before I moved in, my neighbour has been staying alone at d ground floor that they don't lock d bathroom while bathing especially the woman since d husband hardly stays around.

The woman should be in her late 20s or early 30s with a son. She still appears sexy much like other young ladies.

One day I woke up late and as I move out towards d bathroom the door was open and the bathroom is calm so I was not expecting somebody inside but as I walk pass behold my neighbours wife naked bathing. I immediately turned back and left. This has continued that she don't even care.

Sometimes while am cooking she will be taking her bath while d door will be partially closed or not.

But I observed if her husband is around she will be locking d bathroom very well while bathing but once her husband is off she continues. I don't know what she has in mind and I don't know what to do about it. Am scared one day am going to have sex with the woman.

Please what will I do.
run for your life
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by chiefojiji(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Op next time you see the door open, just go straight to the bathroom and close it yourself....... Don't let your mummy's enemies see you!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by lonelydora: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
HeOrShe:

Please what will I do.
Sleeping with a married woman is a loan repayable someday in whatever form Karma chooses.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Queenserah26(f): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
My guy, run biko o angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by lloyds(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Having sex with married woman has serious repercussions. U can't escape it. Just run for your life no matter how beautiful she is.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by disandat(m): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Do you really want us to tell you to sleep with her? Cos you already know the default answer before posting this here. Oya do whatever you would want a younger man to do if your wife did this
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by NairaEffect(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
No photos included... undecided

OK Bye
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by coolviv: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:
You said you are managing your life with your job. Now you are asking for what to do concerning another man's wife. Seems your village people are about to start browsing with your Wi-Fi.

Looolll...I've never seen these many likes on nairaland before. Well done !!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Itzhak(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2017
C'mon op! It is inevitable! You may prolong, procrastinate. Form ignorance sef. As long as u continue living there. You'll end up looking forward to seeing her unclad. It will be what u think about. To the point where u end up been the first to first to initiate contact. That's one thing about ladies they'll make it seem as if is ur own very idea. But no matter what we all tell u to do or don't do. #U KNOW WETIN DE UR MIND. U KNOW WETIN U WANT DO
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by biggie73(m): 12:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Devil is tempting someone. I'm sure it's HeorShe.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by kelzgie: 1:09am On Aug 22, 2017
HeOrShe:

Please what will I do.
lol.. tot you were a good guy sef.. but your last sentence said it all.. anything you do na you know.. my own is.. d man gonna cut your head off....
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by tracrbloc: 2:06am On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:
BRUTALITY!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by bigfather(m): 2:10am On Aug 22, 2017
HeOrShe:

Please what will I do.

Just avoid going near the bathroom whenever she dey bath naa
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by chibuzorAbia: 2:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Xda59:
You are a learner except she is not sexy as you claim she is. If na omotola or Genevieve, you go dey here dey ask this kain naive Q? Figure out the thing by yourself, if she is beautiful and sexy enough to take the risk, then go ahead and doke her without mercy before the window go close o.

Have you heard the phrase "thinking with your penis" ? That is what you are doing ........men like you don't have the discipline to succeed in life. And those who adopt this behaviour after success, rapidly fall again. Change your mindset, if pus.sy dey hungry you joints dey plenty for 500 naira.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by chibuzorAbia: 2:39am On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:

5***** comment!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.