Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing (22882 Views)

A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia / How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by sarmy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2010
Please I will appreciate if the experts in the house can provide me an estimate for a 3 bedroom flat block work, actually the building is a duplex with 3 bedroom and 1 living room up-stair, decking already completed and now about to continue with the remaining up-stair.

My contractor is charging about 1.4million just for the block work up to the roofing level but I think this is too high.

Land is located in Aja area of Lagos state

Pls if you can also let me know how much it may cost to roof the building. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by bamidele6: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
i'm architect festus bamidele ayodeji, i reside in ikorodu lagos state. the cost of the block work to the roofing level would be 1.2m but i must see the design. For further information call me on 07042212252 / 08020392696 or email me on bamidele_01@ yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by bamidele6: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2010
i'm architect  festus bamidele ayodeji, i reside in ikorodu lagos state. the cost of  the block work to the  roofing level would be 1.2m but i  must see the design. For further information call me on 07042212252 / 08020392696 or email me on bamidele_01@ yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by bamidele6: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2010
the cost of the roofing depend on the roofing design, can i see the design and bill would be ascertain
Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by segcymoor(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2010
Mail me on-arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com for comprehensive details. Arc Tony reside in Ikorodu with office in Ajah
Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by sarmy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2010
Thanks, I will call you for more details. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by bamidele6: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2010
thanks, your message received Arch. bamidele festus ayodeji
Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by larimo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
sarmy:

Please I will appreciate if the experts in the house can provide me an estimate for a 3 bedroom flat block work, actually the building is a duplex with 3 bedroom and 1 living room up-stair, decking already completed and now about to continue with the remaining up-stair.

My contractor is charging about 1.4million just for the block work up to the roofing level but I think this is too high.

Land is located in Aja area of Lagos state

Pls if you can also let me know how much it may cost to roof the building. Thanks

i am currently building in ajah and you can calculate simply how many blocks u can use. am not a builder but i am learning these things vert fast otherwise money go just dey waka. where u can ve easily 'robbed' is in situations like this+all the volumes calculations that we dont seem to care about. simply use your arch drawings:

B = p/460 * R,

B - quantity of block;
P - perimeter of walls in mm;
R - number of rows (usually 12 rows/coaches each for ground n first floors, approx 3m each in height)
460 - length of 1 block in mm.

This sum (B) is usually higher than what you will use because you have windows that dont need blocks.

The mortar (for bonding blocks) is another thing and when I go past this stage in two weeks, if you havent done yours, i will tell you how much it could cost. It shouldnt come close to the costs of the block anyhow.
Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by sarmy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
larimo:

i am currently building in ajah and you can calculate simply how many blocks u can use. am not a builder but i am learning these things vert fast otherwise money go just dey waka. where u can ve easily 'robbed' is in situations like this+all the volumes calculations that we dont seem to care about. simply use your arch drawings:

B = p/460 * R,

B - quantity of block;
P - perimeter of walls in mm;
R - number of rows (usually 12 rows/coaches each for ground n first floors, approx 3m each in height)
460 - length of 1 block in mm.

This sum (B) is usually higher than what you will use because you have windows that dont need blocks.

The mortar (for bonding blocks) is another thing and when I go past this stage in two weeks, if you havent done yours, i will tell you how much it could cost. It shouldnt come close to the costs of the block anyhow.

thanks
Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by bamidele6: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2010
pls send the plan to us, no expect can give u the calculation of what u need with out the plan, or if u have not drawn any plan let us know, it will only cost u #40, 000 for architectural designs and #40, 000 for structural.this are the stages that u need to pass through.talk to me, will give u the best just believe.Architect bamidele ayodeji festus. if you are ready to start the job, just give us 1.1m for the block wall up to roofing level. perfect and neat
Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by segcymoor(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2010
If it's only block works,then i can imagine d nos of blocks. As a matter of fact this particular project is similar to urs. it's on going proj. by our building team @ Iranla Ajah.
We can do urs perfectly for A million + 50k. As regards roofing work, u might nd to budget 1.2m (Aluminium with ceilling)
But u might nd to send ur drawings to--arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com(08023807960)

Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by Charlottee: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2010
there are just simply too many variables to consider as to the roof assessment of your particular house. You need to have a local roofing contractor give you the local rate for this project, as the contractor would only be able to more accurately assess the situation. Fortunately, there are plenty of local roofing contractors seeking to give free estimates with no obligation, and taking advantage of this is the consumer-smart way to go about finding an accurate answer to your question. It's important that you get a local estimate and not rely on guesses found here on Yah, as a lot of factors really bear on the cost of such a project, including the following: The cost of material and labor greatly varies by location.
Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by harqinhola(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
At LKA 'n' G PAINTING SERVICES:
We are dedicated to offering the best to our clients
* We make the most beautiful painting ever, at affordable cost.
* We have employed over 65 professional painters to give your house that perfect look you want.
* We render professional advice as to the type of paint that fits a particular house (whether
President paint,Eagle paint, Cap Dellux,Berger paint, Fine Coat paint etc) the best colors
to use(whether to use a dull color or a flashy one) and every other information you require.
* We use the best modern tools to give your house that distinctive touch of beauty and
glamour.
* We supervise every project we do to make sure we give the best to every client.
* We treat our clients like queens and kings .
* We know you do not require less and we don't intend giving less either.let us take that stress and
glory of making your dream house a home.Trust us.

Therefore, we say, please do us the privilege of honoring you. we would be glad to receive response from you.

To contact us, call Mr. Akinola on 08189661064 or send a message to llkang@yahoo.com, lkang20@gmail.com . You can also visit our website on llkagroup.gnbo.com.ng.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by amyliu(f): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2012
smiley
Hi Everyone, Our factory can supply coated embossed auminium coils by high quality and competive price in china.
we exported oven-backed and embossed aluminium coils to nigeria market for making roof sheets since 2006 ,If any interests, Please cotact me as below :
Amy
Sales Manager
Chongqing Guosheng aluminium Co.,Ltd
Mob : 86-13220316020 MSN: amysunlife@hotmail.com
Fax : 86-23-68060182 SKYPE: amysunlife
www.cqgs-al.net

Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by skimanski(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Looking for an Architect? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
visit this link for current price of roofing sheets in nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/1507095/how-much-roofing-sheets-nigeria

Order today for top quality roof tiles from Batlan Concept limited

Price of original stone coated roof tiles at N2000/ sqm Christmas promo price and Grade A quality stone coated roof tiles at N2400/ sqm

call for free measurement and quotation

Re: Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing by money121(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Do you want Original Stone Coated Roofing Sheets or Tiles that will not fade or Rust?

Do you need quality stone coated tiles that will last for 50 years without rusting fade etc?

First of all what you’re looking for is the best and not imitation, you want stone coated roofing tiles that will give your home an edge among others around. It is very sad when you have spent a huge fortune on roofing your building and after 1 or 2 years you see it rusting or fading off. You will definitely not be happy after investing so much in roofing that building. This is why you must be very vigilant when making your choice as to which roofing sheet to go for that will give you good value for your money.

In this thread we have studied carefully most of the various types of roofing sheet out there and we have come up with analysis on each of them from their prices, quality and most importantly durability. Going with the trend, Stone Coated Roofing Tiles seems to be the latest in town with a longer life span. It is said to have a life span of 50years without rusting, fading off or cracking. Most user have also confirmed based on experience, the claim that the Stone Coated Roofing Tiles is sound proof.

e-mail: Engr.ayyub@gmail.com

Calls/Whatsapp Ayyub: 08085310359

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six Storey Building Collapses In Abuja, 5 Laborers Trapped In The Rubble / Berry Court Omole 7 Minutes Away From Alausa With C Of O Mainland Opportunity / Simple Guild To The Construction Of Timber Roof Truss In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.