Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) (6220 Views)

Timi Frank To APC: Stop Lying, Buhari Has No Certificate / Sagay To APC: Stop Tarnishing Lagos CP, Imohimi Edgal's Image / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by wite111(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
They earlier the tell us the truth the better for Nigerians

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by Josephjnr(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Make dis guy just resign make I rest with Buhari talk here and there.

4 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by madridguy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Long live Sai Baba.
Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by doctokwus: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Today is going to be a busy day for both sides of the divide.
The Return Of Buhari may not have made the likes of Deji Adeyanju jobless after all if this SR story is true.
Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by Doncc: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Your Website is Your Showroom. The ultimate DEVELOPMENT WEB E-COMMERCE Solutions Come with INCREDIBLE full features. Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Quacks-Web

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by TheFreeOne: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Which 'accident'? Fear of a likely collapse of Buboo on national TV cheesy grin

Seriously, I have been trying to make sense outta his national broadcast:
In 2003 after I joined partisan politics, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and stayed as my guest in my hometown Daura. Over two days we discussed in great depth till late into the night and analyzed the problems of Nigeria. We both came to the conclusion that the country must remain one and united.
Nigeria’s unity is settled and not negotiable
All I see there are just excuses from a man who failed to realize the urgent need for serious dialogue on agitations and secessionist calls across the country.

Use of force to keep any country together has never worked aside bringing further divisions.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Above all, the voice on the national broadcast was that of Buhari's. His return to perfect health is undisputably true.
We all saw him walk & pump fists in the air like a general without no mobility aid or extra support, likewise was his voice as clear as a day's light.

PMB/ PYO
Let's KILL corruption!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by dadavivo: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Useless illiterate

8 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by GMBuhari: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
I'm guessing live videos of his arrival was prerecorded hologram too

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by TheFreeOne: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Above all, the voice on the national broadcast was that of Buhari's. His return to perfect health is undisputably true.
We all saw him walk & pump fists in the air like a general without no mobility aid or extra support, likewise was his voice as clear as a day's light.

PMB/ PYO
Let's KILL corruption!

For a man who spent over 100 days outside the shores of this country his national broadcast is an insult to Nigerians.

What reasonable solution did he proposed to douse the tensions, divisions and agitations e.t.c aside usual rhetoric and threats against secessionist agitators and those calling for restructuring.

His likes makes one believe that truly wisdom doesn't always come with age and for a man who leads a nation? SMH

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by Balkan(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:

PMB/ PYO
Let's KILL corruption!
Holding PYO as his boy

6 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheFreeOne:

For a man who spent over 100 days outside the shores of this country his national broadcast is an insult to Nigerians.

What reasonable solution did he proposed to douse the tensions, divisions and agitations e.t.c aside usual rhetoric and threats against secessionist agitators and those calling for restructuring.

His likes makes one believe that truly wisdom doesn't always come with age and for a man who leads a nation? SMH
Less than 24hrs upon his arrival, he addressed the most pressing issue of hate speeches & quit notices swirling around the country with the most assuring of speeches aimed at calming frayed nerves & needless tensions in the nation.

Unfortunately, Nothing can be said to convince a fixated mind like yours.... I wish I can help a wailer!

6 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by UNIQUELADY1: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
I WEEP 4 DIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by TheFreeOne: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Less than 24hrs upon his arrival, he addressed the most pressing issue of hate speeches & quit notices swirling around the country with the most assuring of speeches aimed at calming frayed nerves & needless tensions in the nation.

Unfortunately, Nothing can be said to convince a fixated mind like yours.... I wish I can help a wailer!

So less than 24 hours he has conducted opinion poll for him to assert that: "The national consensus is that, it is better to live together than to live apart".
May be he's referring to his claimed discussion with Ojukwu cheesy

Opuro lo ma n sope eleri ohun wa lorun. (liars always claim their witness is in heaven).

And you claimed his speech is aimed at calming nerves/tensions in the country? Chai.. Guy you are too zombiefied and you can't even use your medulla properly nor read between the lines of his jaundiced speech threats.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by bonechamberlain(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
who is sure buhari came into this country. angry .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheFreeOne:

So less than 24 he has conducted opinion poll for him to assert that: "The national consensus is that, it is better to live together than to live apart".
May be he's referring to his claimed discussion with Ojukwu cheesy

Opuro lo ma n sope eleri ohun wa lorun. (liars always claim their witness is in heaven).

And you claimed his speech is aimed at calming nerves/tensions in the country? Chai.. Guy you are too zombiefied and you can't even use your medulla properly nor read between the lines of his jaundiced speech threats.
You fall short of an omoluabi. You're a proponent of tribalism & hate mongering.
PMB only reiterated the need for an indivisible nation. Never had he said we can not restructure or dialogue our corporate existence.

In retrospect, I wonder what you said, when Gej constituted a national confab with a mandate that the unity of the country was non-negotiable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by TheFreeOne: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
You fall short of an omoluabi. You're a proponent of tribalism & hate mongering.
PMB only reiterated the need for an indivisible nation. Never had he said we can not restructure or dialogue our corporate existence.

In retrospective, I wonder what you said, when Gej constituted a national confab with a mandate that the unity of the country was non-negotiable.

A true omoluabi will support the urgent need to negotiate our unity as a nation but if your definition of omoluabi is sucking Fulani gambari dic.ks whilst the country is in dire needs of discussing the basis of our co-existence then I don't want to be one of such lovers of injustice and mediocrity.

Do we have so divisive a country as it is when GEJ was president? What about killings by Fulani militia terrorists, nepotism, suicides, parents selling their children for food and loss of jobs in droves?

Guy stop supporting evil and say the truth. The country is titling towards a precipice under buboo and he's not doing enough to stop the slide.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by crestedaguiyi: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheFreeOne:

A true omoluabi will support the urgent need to negotiate our unity as a nation but if your definition of omoluabi is sucking Fulani gambari dic.ks whilst the country is in dire needs of discussing the basis of our co-existence then I don't want to be one of such lovers of injustice and mediocrity.

Do we have so divisive a country as it is when GEJ was president? What about killings by Fulani militia terrorists, nepotism, suicides, parents selling their children for food and loss of jobs in droves?

Guy stop supporting evil and say the truth. The country is titling towards a precipice under buboo and he's not doing enough to stop the slide.

your mama born you well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheFreeOne:

The gberra guy don run!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I saw a woman at the police station who was accused of selling her child for rituals. I was like... "Oh Lord!!"

Buhari is really what the people in the west need.

All my yoruba friends that voted Buhari are now jobless, and I laugh at them all day!! Their woes just started!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Herdsmen/farmers clashes dated far back before independence to the very last minutes of GEJ's presidency. But of course, we can decipher through the campaign of calumny, several attemps at putting Buhari in the eyes of the storm being from a region they so hate passionately much as his religion y'all profess to detest.

On the other hand, social vices & acts of violence permeates through out successive governments. As a matter of facts, Cultism, kidnapping & suicides were prevalent during the last administration coupled with biting economic hardship only to the benefits of the sleazebags

But when it comes to the present economic realities,why would no sane mind support Buhari?

Take a look.

2 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by Yakson09: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
sR and lie are like 5&6
Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I saw a woman at the police station who was accused of selling her child for rituals. I was like... "Oh Lord!!"

All my yoruba friends that voted Buhari are now jobless, and I laugh at them all day!! Their woes just started!!
Lol!!... I dey laugh you cheesy .. If SW was "really" about rituals, Your skull would have been long gone... Y'all are safe in SW yet wag nasty tongues. I hope you are not in Lagos in search of knuckles cheesy. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin
Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by ChangetheChange: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin grin

Buhari is a burukutu drinking bastard

3 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by TheFreeOne: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Herdsmen/farmers clashes dated far back before independence to the very last minutes of GEJ's presidency. But of course, we can decipher through the campaign of calumny, several attemps at putting Buhari in the eyes of the storm being from a region they so hate passionately much as his religion y'all profess to detest.

On the other hand, social vices & acts of violence permeates through out successive governments. As a matter of facts, Cultism, kidnapping & suicides were prevalent during the last administration coupled with biting economic hardship only to the benefits of the sleazebags

But when it comes to the present economic realities,why would no sane mind support Buhari?

Take a look.

If you believe present situation of the country is majorly about oil revenue then you are more daft than I thought.

So it never occurs to you that his decision to waste about 7 months in selecting a cabinet and his gallivanting all over calling Nigerians corrupt while he left the economy in limbo, and investors in the dark, inconsistent forex policies are the major reasons things became so bad?

And his divisive tendencies nko? You can continue to sniff his as.s for all I care but the bucks stops at his table and he bungled it so no amount of excuses can change that fact that he failed Nigerians.

11 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by TheFreeOne: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

We aren't the only ones affected by Buboo misrule. So keep your tribal slur to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheFreeOne:

If you believe present situation of the country is majorly about oil revenue then you are more daft than I thought.

So it never occurs to you that his decision to waste about 7 months in selecting a cabinet and his gallivanting all over calling Nigerians corrupt while he left the economy in limbo, and investors in the dark, inconsistent forex policies are the major reasons things became so bad?

And his divisive tendencies nko? You can continue to sniff his as.s for all I care but the bucks stops at his table and he bungled it so no amount of excuses can change that fact that he failed Nigerians.
Trump isn't done yet with his cabnet 7months after inauguration, yet US is running. Would you tell me a more standard democracy than the US that y'all love to always reference.

For the record & purpose of refreshing your memory, GEJ left us with less than half of what he inherited of our national treasury with disproportionately more than half the debt relief, all expended on recurrent expenditures.
Take for instance, about #1 trillion of the FX was spent on rice importation annually during the last administration. Relatively speaking, with the present drastic measures, Rice production will soon become a huge industry with a potential of becoming one of the largest employer of labour in few years..Thanks to Pmb...

My reference to oil revenue was therefore apt because it is our biggest foreign exchange... Jonathan & his economic team were catastrophic.
Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheFreeOne:

We aren't the only ones affected by Buboo misrule. So keep your tribal slur to yourself.

well, it doesn't affect me one bit!!

So I don't really care about others!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by MrMoney007: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
hh
Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Lol!!... I dey laugh you cheesy .. If SW was "really" about rituals, Your skull would have been long gone... Y'all are safe in SW yet wag nasty tongues. I hope you are not in Lagos in search of knuckles cheesy. cheesy

Hahaha... no, I am in Lag trying to help my laz....y southern neighbours...

You know how la...zy they can be!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Set To Disburse Creative Intervention Fund / Gov. Uduaghan Commissions 100 Buses To Boost Transportation In Delta State / Okada Riders Protest In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.