Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! (29780 Views)

Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by mccoy47(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ifeanyi Dike, the UNIPORT student who defiled and killed an eight-year-old girl, Victory Chikamso, has escaped from police custody.

Dike, was caught by a local vigilante in Eliozu axis of Port Harcourt and handed over to the police, escaped Sunday night as he made to dispose of the corpse.

Sources say police have begun a manhunt for the fleeing suspect.

It should be recalled that Dike removed the eyes, vagina, a finger, and tongue of his victim before he was apprehended.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/naijaonpoint.com/amp/latest-nigerian-news-today/breaking-suspected-ritual-killer-ifeanyi-dike-escapes-from-police-custody

Also live on wazobia fm. 94.1 Portharcourt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by mccoy47(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Cc lalasticlala mynd44

And tomorrow the same police would condemn jungle justice! undecided
9ja which way!

45 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by ActionsShure: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lol
Every criminal escaping
Evans recuperating
Dollar keep fluctuating
Pdp jubilating
Apc be hating
Elites loosing patience
The country isay joke
Make all u can
For yourself.family n folks
Nothing positive cn eva come out
The police are agberos and ex touts

25 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by serverconnect(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
That means some rich men hand are in support of this. I weep for my country.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by gsogbu(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is very sad to hear. Earlier it was snake smugglers now it is a ritualist. I totally condemn the negligence on the part of the police, and will willingly volunteer to stage a protest in Port Harcourt until the police provides this criminal.
Lalasticlala Mynd44 please help move this to front page

14 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Amaso99(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
heard it on radio, still shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by dominique(f): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
How did the police let this happen? This is the reason why people prefer to go the jungle justice route. Our police can be so unreliable. Hope he gets caught.

Her parents must be so distraught cry

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Allureia: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
That guy should have been burnt escaping.. some people really deserve jungle justice.. The police man that released him should be castrated. This topic is live on radio in Rivers State now.. Kai SMH

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by ateamblezing(f): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
This proves that the Nigerian police is incompetent,corruption everywhere

13 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by free2ryhme: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
mccoy47:
Ifeanyi Dike, the UNIPORT student who defiled and killed an eight-year-old girl, Victory Chikamso, has escaped from police custody.

Dike, was caught by a local vigilante in Eliozu axis of Port Harcourt and handed over to the police, escaped Sunday night as he made to dispose of the corpse.

It should be recalled that Dike removed the eyes, vagina, a finger, and tongue of his victim before he was apprehended.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/naijaonpoint.com/amp/latest-nigerian-news-today/breaking-suspected-ritual-killer-ifeanyi-dike-escapes-from-police-custody

How did the boy manage to escape a police fort baffles me and it is an indication of the uselessness of the Nigeria police force

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Prestige16(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Allureia:
That guy should have been burnt escaping.. some people really deserve jungle justice.. The police man that released him should be castrated. This topic is live on radio in Rivers State now.. Kai SMH
I believe when he is caught this time, jungle justice will definitely be meted out on him since our police force are becoming questionable

11 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by cytell56: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
mccoy47:

Then the commissioner of police must resign!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by free2ryhme: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Now you see why jungle justice is prevalent and a norm in Nigerian society

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by thoollz: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wow, And I used to believe in this country sha, I be mumu o. This is truly a zoo. I know I as born here to see how things work in a zoo. Get money and get out of this hell hole.

A woman saw a lost child, did d right thing and was arrested, one mumu Governor declared public holiday for a president that was forced into the country and his state people r living in abject poverty and u say Nigeria will b great?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by gazilion: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Do Not Believe Every Story!
The Source of the News is not Credible !!
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by paulooo3(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
ask people on top
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Allureia:

I think his sponsors are even deadlier. This is a frightening development.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by TheFlex(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
this is where jungle justice prevails...
sorry for the next suspect caught in Rivers

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by begwong: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nawaoo. Unbelievable, how can he just vamoose like that na. I no trust those police. They must have collected money and allow him to escape. Na so we hear say those that imported snakes escaped from custody too. What a country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by crestedaguiyi: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Not uncommon in a nation where budget disappears .

even a seized vessel had disappeared in this country before . lately its the president that disappeared on medical grounds and suddenly showed up in abuja house ,

nothing special at all

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Patobanton: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
He initially refused to name his sponsor(s) and now he had escaped. Obviously someone very powerful and influential is behind this and I smell complicity in the part of the police. How else can we explain this seeming injustice to the parents of the unlucky girl..?

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Tobisky23(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nawa o...this one weak me
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by pedrilo: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Can anything good come from the NPF
waste of security funds
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Ezedon(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
I no longer understand this Nizooria
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by agyo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
That is really the point. The police impedes justice.

dominique:
How did the police let this happen? This is the reason why people prefer to go the jungle justice route. Our police can be so unreliable. Hope he gets caught.
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by godello: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
He didn't escape, he only bought his freedom from the Nigerian Police

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Bimpe29: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nigeria Police is a joke. It's Accomplice in Chief.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by snowwhyte607: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nigeria is such a SHIT HOLE
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by SirLakes: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Na wa oooo

Living up-to their mumu slogan (Police is ya friend)
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by OnowuOra(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
If given the chance...... Hmmmm I will disband the entire Police force and run this country with Local Vigilantes for the time being

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by ChangetheChange: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin

Buhari is a gworo chewing n burukutu drinking bastard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) / Eye Pluckers In Kaduna Attempt Plucking Woman's Eye While She Was Asleep At Home / Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.