Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (59017 Views)

Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by oyienootieno: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
wunmi590:
Seyi law, if Lie Muhammedu catches you with the choice of word you are using.

Freedom of speech I give, but freedom after speech I can't give.

Bubu be looking at Seyi like,

Kontinue my DSS are coming for you

Haba why ridicule DSS like that. Common Seyi law that Lastma or Kai can handle.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
GMBuhari:
grin

Dear Seyi law from one Yoruba to another stick to your comedy

Learn from your elders so you won't be a lesson to yourself

Ask RuggedMan he knows what I mean

My brother lemme guess your a LiePobian

But incase you somehow got a remix of Yoruba blood in you (which I doubt)

Lemme remind you of an adage

Omo ti owo re ko to eku Ida, kii bere iku to pa baba re

He who cannot wield a sword should not seek revenge for the death of his father

Learn from OjuFrog's 3M lives's sacrifice

Some battles you just can't win, so re- strategize

You can't fight for your right by insulting your Elders

That's why as long as I live, have money and power, good health and highly connected friends Fayose will never be a President

I wouldn't mind paying €30k for 6 months sniper training if everything else fails
is seyi law not a citizen of Nigeria? Doesn't he have a right 2 air his views on d situation in d country?if he had praised buhari would u have said he should face his comedy?
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by tolulope855(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
GMBuhari:
grin

That's why as long as I live, have money and power, good health and highly connected friends Fayose will never be a President

I wouldn't mind paying €30k for 6 months sniper training if everything else fails

Pele ooo.. . I do wish PMB the best.. .And yes it's not good to disrespect elders.
But see the anonymousity on nairaland Is what you just enjoyed.. .happy enjoyment!

You have money and powerful friends bah? and
Fayose does not have money and powerful friends abi?
And You think that your acclaimed sniper training will see the light of the day? You don't even know anything.

Pele ooo the money and powerful man.

People wey get money and power to tackle someone like Fayose dey use nairaland?
Sir, with all due respect and honour I call your bluff!!
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
He is angry because a Igbo brought him back before time.

Someone wrote

Can we be smart about this for once? Can we use our heads East and South of the River Niger? Can we just play the fool for once and end up
as actually smart?

Buhari is a product of Northern grievance. I have written endlessly on this. The North feels cheated out of power which has led to Boko haram etc. They also believe their backwardness and destruction of their lands and death of their people is the fault of the south. Their warped thinking blames us. The great PDP was sacrificed on the altar of the Northern angst. Muazu that would have inherited the presidency from GEJ sacrificed his "heritage" just to placate his people. GEJ and Abdulsalam and and the the nation's
power brokers all sat in Aso Rock and made the sacrifice. It is not that they like Buhari or hate GEJ. You saw the welcome of GEJ in Kano.

Today, with all the tension in the land, Yorubas have kept quiet. Now again Igbos are the ones going "live" and rioting to remove Buhari. They are the ones leading "resume or resign". The Northern clerics and their almajiris are seeing this. They have been listening to Radio Biafra, watching Nnamdi Kanu and now Igbos are BEING USED to fight Buhari... fight the North as they see it. Why cannot some people sit and think.

Is Falana dead? Has Tunde Bakare become cripple? Has Wole Soyinka returned his Nobel Laureate award? Is Punch and Tribune and all Yoruba papers out of ink? All the Yoruba voices are silent out of tact and brilliance and intellect. But some people think it is their head that should be used to break coconut for Tinubu and Osinbajo to make coconut "candle" and coconut rice.

If this goes awry and the Northern clerics begin their preaching, like 1966, guess who they will blame for trying to take power from them? The Yorubas that will directly benefit are "kprorring" and folding their hands across their chest and hands gripping their lips together in silence. Other "constitutional voltrons" are risking the safety of our people up North perhaps for peanuts paid surreptitiously to a PROFESSIONAL DEMONSTRATOR from Kogi and or an ambitious Igbo man whose activities will be interpreted as the actions of all Igbos. (I have no problem with ambition. I actually like this chap. But some people aren't thinking)

My point? We have NOTHING TO GAIN from a Buhari return. We have NOTHING TO GAIN FROM A BUHARI RESIGNATION. El Rufai and Tinubu will be the beneficiaries. Everything will remain the same. However, it will be on record that Igbos (interpreted as all of the south not Yoruba) will have inherited hate and anger for taking power from the North and CHEATING THEM OF THEIR TENURE.

It is time for Ohaneze and Igbo senior voices to tell some people to stop risking lives.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by tommynico(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
It's such a shame that the majority of youths on this forum are politically unwise. How can it be a crime to voice out your frustration and opinion about the mistake made by the leader of a country? To worsen it all, I shake my head reading some comments here that one cannot disrespect his elders if he is to succeed, now lemme ask; what if the supposed elders continue to not respect themselves and kept on acting unwisely?.......In as much I support self determination, it must be done in a very civilized and democratic process and not by threatening the peace and safety of others.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by tommynico(m): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
I also want to plead with the igbos, why can't you join ranks with the yorubas to form a formidable front against the northern oligarchs? You can do this if only you would stop being paranoid. You can even develop the whole of the south by linking economies to the envy of the north.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Splashme: 12:21am On Aug 22, 2017
decency12:
i totally agree with seyi law....... whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Desyner: 12:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Tyche:
Seyi Law should go and rest. He seems to have an opinion about everything. Mtcheeeeeew
Use what God gave u.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by rightwingz: 2:06am On Aug 22, 2017
Kazim88:
Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, has taken to his Instagram page to highlight part of the president’s early morning speech which he found wrong.
According to the 34-year-old father of one who is far from happy with President Buhari, the second and third quotes that should address the AREWA YOUTHS by is a twist and not an outright condemnation.
He wrote:
I am one of those who waited for the President’s speech and if I say I am not disappointed at some part of his speech will be an act of hypocrisy. It goes without saying that the first quote up there by the President is a reference to Nnamdi Kanu and his people and the term, irresponsible elements shows serious condemnation with a follow up reference to Late Chief Ojukwu’s visit to him.
However the second and third quotes that should address the AREWA YOUTHS by Mr. President is a twist and not an outright condemnation. This is a big GOOF from the President and can be likened to President Trump infamous line that got the America media houses ranting for days unend. The line, I rephase, there are good people on both side.
The President goofed big time on that one and he needs to do better. If the BIAFRAS are irresponsible then same goes to the AREWA YOUTHS. He should condemn them in totality and stop rubbing their egos. What legitimate concerns that are not good for both?
Mr. Kogi State Governor who declared public holiday for the Presidential return has displayed an equal act of irresponsibility as I am trying to avoid the use of the word stupidity. What is it that he is celebrating? Some people are just outrightly annoying. Unfortunately, the lazy ones in Kogi are celebrating another lazy day. Just a piece of my mind.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/buhari-goofed-big-time-speech-seyi-law-reacts-buharis-speech.html/amp

if them dey talk yeye celebrities go dey talk................ common shut up................. we dont listen to celebrities, here is not America and hollywood nonsense. Idiot.

Watin buhari for talk our wise one?
begging agitators and saboteurs? We need iron hand leadership not snowflakes like America.

America will soon collapse. The liberals leftist opposing Trump have agenda to cripple America just like agitators here in Nigeria.

What we need is iron hand and steady leadership.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Do you think the President wrote the speech himself...or the cabals wrote it?
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by wunmi590(m): 5:35am On Aug 22, 2017
oyienootieno:

Haba why ridicule DSS like that. Common Seyi law that Lastma or Kai can handle.
grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by dreamangel: 5:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Tyche:
Seyi Law should go and rest. He seems to have an opinion about everything. Mtcheeeeeew

He is a Nigerian. It is his right. Just as it is yours to say your opinion here which others may not like.

Moreover he is right. Buhari is busy farting about Biafra while Fulani Herdsmen indiscriminately slaughtering Nigerians all over the country with his support. During the Easter period, worshipers with their Priests were slaughtered by Herdsmen at Easter Vigil Mass in southern Kaduna. It was covered up.

I have been to some affected areas in Benue and anything short of military action to defend people is hypocrisy and wickedness. And are we going to talk about Boko Haram?
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by dreamangel: 5:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Honestly Buhari makes Nnamdi Kanu seem reasonable.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by kiddkash(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Tyche:
is he not a Nigerian
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by pfadom: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2017
If not for comedy, we all know you are devoid of intelligentsia.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Amarabae(f): 6:58am On Aug 22, 2017
Must you comment on everything mr seyi law
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by fiyin47(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2017
Tyche:

Meaningful opinions unlike Daddy Freeze, I also agree the speech was insensitive and didn't not show any regard for we citizens
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2017
GMBuhari:
grin

When these your preferred political looters in charge of taxpayers money out of power, your eyes will clear to know that you are just a mere electorate. Nigeria youths always supporting politicians blindly.

In developing countries, citizens/electorates made sure that their political parties in government perform to standard by holding their government accountable at all time irrespective of which politicians/political party in government.

Grow up Nigeria youths.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2017
MARKETfund:
I've been trying really hard to mind my business but it's becoming increasingly difficult!

President Buhari's speech this morning was so "Unpresidential". I decided to ignore it and get busy with my life but a section of the speech has stuck to my brain like a leech.

It has to do with the "Unity of Nigeria"
So the reason why "Nigeria's unity is settled and not negotiable" is simply because President Buhari hosted Chief Ojukwu in his hometown in 2003 and they discussed into the night.

1. Let me assume that the so called meeting even held, how does the product of such social and familiarization venture translate into a resolution that should be binding on the whole country.

2. How does such meeting address the yearning of the an entire region or federating unit? How does it invalidate their agitations?

3. It is inconceivable that Ojukwu would have agreed with Buhari that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. Would he not have given conditions for the country to remain harmoniously as one, and not acrimoniously bound together with fetters of bigotry, nepotism and marginalization?

4. By the admission of President Buhari in his watery speech this morning, he discussed with Ojukwu in "great depth", they also "analyzed the problems of Nigeria". Now, what baffles me is the fact that PMB told us the conclusion of the meeting without bothering to state either implicitly or explicitly the premise for the conclusion. Pathetic!

I'm left in a state of bewilderment by the conduct of our President as expressed by his speech this morning. It has left a sour taste in my mouth. Statements such as the ones made by PMB this morning make Nnamdi Kanu's crude methods seem reasonable.

The unity of Nigeria is negotiable! The unity of any country on earth is negotiable!
Nigeria is not a secret cult, where members cannot quit if they are no longer interested.

The only way to remain a united nation is by continuous negotiation and renegotiation of the terms of our nationhood.

**COPIED**
Unfortunately, he is calling on a man who cannot defend himself!

What a pathetic and shameless President undecided
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by adedotunmcfelix(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2017
That means nothing to me. A**ehole
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by papaejima1: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Iamsammy:
, see them, self aclamed leaders of tomoro, wen I think abt naija youth atimes, I just give up on this country
I gave up when I saw 'aclamed'.
Hopeless.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Azam101: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Sheyi law attention seeker!
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Kazim88: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
obikirinoni:

He is angry because a Igbo brought him back before time.

Someone wrote

Can we be smart about this for once? Can we use our heads East and South of the River Niger? Can we just play the fool for once and end up
as actually smart?

Buhari is a product of Northern grievance. I have written endlessly on this. The North feels cheated out of power which has led to Boko haram etc. They also believe their backwardness and destruction of their lands and death of their people is the fault of the south. Their warped thinking blames us. The great PDP was sacrificed on the altar of the Northern angst. Muazu that would have inherited the presidency from GEJ sacrificed his "heritage" just to placate his people. GEJ and Abdulsalam and and the the nation's
power brokers all sat in Aso Rock and made the sacrifice. It is not that they like Buhari or hate GEJ. You saw the welcome of GEJ in Kano.

Today, with all the tension in the land, Yorubas have kept quiet. Now again Igbos are the ones going "live" and rioting to remove Buhari. They are the ones leading "resume or resign". The Northern clerics and their almajiris are seeing this. They have been listening to Radio Biafra, watching Nnamdi Kanu and now Igbos are BEING USED to fight Buhari... fight the North as they see it. Why cannot some people sit and think.

Is Falana dead? Has Tunde Bakare become cripple? Has Wole Soyinka returned his Nobel Laureate award? Is Punch and Tribune and all Yoruba papers out of ink? All the Yoruba voices are silent out of tact and brilliance and intellect. But some people think it is their head that should be used to break coconut for Tinubu and Osinbajo to make coconut "candle" and coconut rice.

If this goes awry and the Northern clerics begin their preaching, like 1966, guess who they will blame for trying to take power from them? The Yorubas that will directly benefit are "kprorring" and folding their hands across their chest and hands gripping their lips together in silence. Other "constitutional voltrons" are risking the safety of our people up North perhaps for peanuts paid surreptitiously to a PROFESSIONAL DEMONSTRATOR from Kogi and or an ambitious Igbo man whose activities will be interpreted as the actions of all Igbos. (I have no problem with ambition. I actually like this chap. But some people aren't thinking)

My point? We have NOTHING TO GAIN from a Buhari return. We have NOTHING TO GAIN FROM A BUHARI RESIGNATION. El Rufai and Tinubu will be the beneficiaries. Everything will remain the same. However, it will be on record that Igbos (interpreted as all of the south not Yoruba) will have inherited hate and anger for taking power from the North and CHEATING THEM OF THEIR TENURE.

It is time for Ohaneze and Igbo senior voices to tell some people to stop risking lives.

You are so so dumb.... You are Infact an educated illiterate. you have been copying and pasting this same post on every thread...

1. Yorubas have been shouting for restructuring since 1953.. Afenifere, PA Ayo Adebanjo and others are still shouting for it.. they his a national conference of the yoruba people on 7th Sept

2. Afenifere, FFK and Co have openly condemn and chastise Osinbajo for his body language against restructuring.

HOW COME YOU THINK YORUBA ARE SILENT

3. I doubt if you are an Igbo person... cos you sound so scared of your poor and parasitic master up North.. You don't want to appear as to oppose them.. You think Presidency to any region is an Advantage.
go to Daura, go to Otuoke... they are not better of.

Let me give you last tip...

Isreal live in the midst of Arab super powers which are their enemy...
unlike you they did try to find peace by cowardice and fear of offending their neighbors... they secure themselves to a formidable level that these nations dare not touch them.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by aalangel(f): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tyche:

Just like you gave your opinion to Seyi's opinion. Every man should have an opinion to an issue, otherwise you'll be termed, daft.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by GMBuhari: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jolar101:

When these your preferred political looters in charge of taxpayers money out of power, your eyes will clear to know that you are just a mere electorate. Nigeria youths always supporting politicians blindly.

In developing countries, citizens/electorates made sure that their political parties in government perform to standard by holding their government accountable at all time irrespective of which politicians/political party in government.

Grow up Nigeria youths.
common shut up

Fayose collected 1.3Billion from Dasuki he shouldn't even be free

He was banned from several countries that's why he hasn't traveled out and why his children schooled in Nigeria

I also know for sure that Obasanjo helped him out of prison with senate appointment back on early 2000 he's a convicted fraudster

When anyone in this administration gets convicted open your dirty stinking mouth and insult me, but until then kindly fuccck off
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
GMBuhari:
common shut up

He was banned from several countries that's why he hasn't traveled out and why his children schooled in Nigeria

I also know for sure that Obasanjo helped him out of prison with senate appointment back on early 2000 he's a convicted fraudster

When anyone in this administration gets convicted open your dirty stinking mouth and insult me, but until then kindly fuccck off

You are a fool for not demanding effective and well to do economically government sectors from your government.

Buhari diverted 2016 medical facilities budget to keep him alive in London's hospital, while all the Nigeria's government hospitals are nothing positive to write home about.

Are you not stupid enough to be suffering and smiling sycophant?

When next you want to make use of your words, clean your messing tongue neatly before you open it.

Don't screw with me.

Have a nice day.

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by GMBuhari: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jolar101:

You are a fool for not demanding effective and well to do economically government sectors from your government.

Buhari diverted 2016 medical facilities budget to keep him alive in London's hospital, while all the Nigeria's government hospitals are nothing positive to write home about.

Are you not stupid enough to be suffering and smiling sycophant?

When next you want to make use of your words, clean your messing tongue neatly before you open it.

Don't screw with me.

Have a nice day.

Typical of half baked self acclaimed developers

I stated my point with verifiable facts

Fayose was banned from USA and other countries for fraud and violence

Fayose received bribe via Obanikoro from Dasuki

What's your comment? Buhari diverted 2016 budget?

Don't bother quoting me, your IQ is definitely - 25
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by okooyinbo(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2017
GMBuhari:

Odoyo

Your opinion

Like your REAL father!
Ọmọ ale alailẹkọ ti o ni oun ma pa Yoruba ẹgbẹ oun nitori Gambari.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by tolulope855(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2017
GMBuhari:
common shut up

I was the one that quoted you on Fayose.
And I still repeat, Keep enjoying the anonymousity nairaland is offering you.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by GMBuhari: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2017
okooyinbo:

Like my REAL father!
Ọmọ ale alailẹkọ ti o ni oun ma pa Yoruba ẹgbẹ oun nitori Gambari.

Pata Pata laa foju Kuna Kuna laa dete, oju afoofotan ija lon daale

That said the mf should be whisked away to an unknown dungeon somewhere in EFCC's prison where sun does not shine, that's the only time common sense will return to you

Yoruba is too good a tribe to be soiled by likes of Ffk omo ti yio ba b'oruko Yoruba a taa danu
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by GMBuhari: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2017
tolulope855:

I was the one that quoted you on Fayose.
And I still repeat, Keep enjoying the anonymousity nairaland is offering you.

If you want my home address, ask in private and when you are coming bring extra lives for yourself and about 30 corrupt imbecilic PDP worshiping mofos like you
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Kazim88:

You are so so dumb.... You are Infact an educated illiterate. you have been copying and pasting this same post on every thread...

1. Yorubas have been shouting for restructuring since 1953.. Afenifere, PA Ayo Adebanjo and others are still shouting for it.. they his a national conference of the yoruba people on 7th Sept

2. Afenifere, FFK and Co have openly condemn and chastise Osinbajo for his body language against restructuring.

HOW COME YOU THINK YORUBA ARE SILENT

3. I doubt if you are an Igbo person... cos you sound so scared of your poor and parasitic master up North.. You don't want to appear as to oppose them.. You think Presidency to any region is an Advantage.
go to Daura, go to Otuoke... they are not better of.

Let me give you last tip...

Isreal live in the midst of Arab super powers which are their enemy...
unlike you they did try to find peace by cowardice and fear of offending their neighbors... they secure themselves to a formidable level that these nations dare not touch them.

Ohhhh Kazim

You are deviating

And you sound so pained

Pele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend / Who Did This To Adekunle Gold? (photo) / Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.