Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,360 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose (30294 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! / "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by lightblazingnow(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari: I stand by claim that President went into coma – Fayose

By Emmanuel Ani 

Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has said that his agitation and revelation was responsible for ‘the return of President Buhari last Saturday.

Fayose, who was speaking to leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party at the government office, said he stands by all his claims about the President being in coma on July 6, adding that he had no apology whatsoever for all he had said.

The governor who reiterated his call for President Buhari’s resignation, said :”If not for our efforts Buhari wouldn’t have returned now. Buhari is sick and tired and even his physical appearance betrayed this and he needs to go home and rest.

“Truth is that the pressure from me and many other Nigerians made the president to return home. They have been treating this matter under the table forgetting that the life of a president is an open book that can be read by everybody and anybody.
“What I am saying in effect is that it is in the overall interest of everybody that we have a president that is strong enough to do the job.

“Today, they have cancelled the Federal Executive Council meeting. You cannot hide the truth forever, it will reveal itself someday. You cannot continue to deceive Nigerians.

“Every word that has come out of my mouth before the President returns, I have no apology for them. President Buhari was indeed in coma and one of those who visited him said his recovery is a miracle,that shows that he was indeed very sick.
“Let Buhari go back to Daura and rest. Don’t send him to early grave. Buhari is not old enough to be my father, my mother is older than Buhari, he cannot be my father, he can only be my uncle. I am close to 60.
“I stand by all I have said about the President. We are glad he is back, but don’t over flog him.

“I am not a sycophant and I stand to speak for Nigeria. Somebody must be able to speak on behalf of the poor masses. This was how they deceived us during the time of Yar’Adua. I am not an hypocrite and I will never be one.

“This country deserves a very healthy person. The office of the president is not for a sick man. The president is tired and should be allowed to resign and go and rest,” he said.
“I have said it severally and without apologies. Everything I said when the President was away, I stand by them.

“The president actually went into coma and this was attested to by what one of the governors who visited him when he was abroad said that his recovery was a miracle.
“When somebody’s recovery is a miracle it simply means something very serious happened to the person.

“Since the President himself cannot disclose his health status and also the extent of his ailment. It apparently shows that there is so much to hide. Not until civil societies and people like us started making noise.
“You can’t be our president without us knowing what is happening to you. So, for me, the president went to coma July 6.

“Today, they can come back and organise rallies and all that; they attested to the fact the President recovered by miracle which we are glad about. We are happy that he is back But when you look physically look at the President he is physically. You will see that he is emaciated tired and weak”, he added.

Asked if he would oblige if invited to see Buhari, Fayose said: ” I cannot go and greet the president if invited and the reason is that such action would be misinterpreted to be something else. So, it is good for me to wish him well from a distant and be able to tell Nigerians the truth.”

Denying that he ever said he would commit suicide should Buhari return home as being speculated in the social media, he said: ” I can’t commit suicide because of an old man. Such are from miscreants on the social media. Let me tell you expressly, why would I commit suicide?

“I cannot commit suicide because of my mother. Even if they are burying my mother now, I will cleverly stay away from the grave so that I won’t fall into it. I can’t commit suicide because of Buhari. I never said that and will never made such statement.

“Truth is that the pressure from me and many other Nigerians made the president to return home. They have been treating this matter under the table forgetting that the life of a president is an open book that can be read by everybody and anybody.

“What I am saying in effect is that it is in the overall interest of everybody that we have a president that is strong enough to do the job, ” Fayose insisted.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/23/buhari-stand-claim-president-went-coma-fayose/

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by lightblazingnow(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2017
The Cabal's are outside Aso Rock

Do you ever think that those who controls the running and coordination of every nations government is within the government buildings? You must be a kid to even imagine that those who are incharge of Nigerian government lives in Aso Rock in Abuja's. Never. They are the scattered men all over the country who knows themselves.
You may be one of them right now reading this, and many who don't know how the working of government activities operates will keep looking at the wrong places.

Before any major decisions are taken by any living government there must be meeting and more meetings to arrive at a point. Example of such is the just concluded high power 2015 general elections which the formal president Jonathan Goodluck conceded defeat to the present government. The cabal played the card to arrive where we are right now.

Even after the concession and announcements, there followed another visit to authenticate the arrangement of early meetings and after thoughts of the invisible ruling class.

The ones you see in government are the appointee's of the invisible mafia Cabal's. The point is don't set up yourself to be a member of this glorious Cabal's. It's always a privilege to join them. These men are the appointee's of the CHRIST JESUS the king of kings and lord of lords. But there is and will always be a Cabal's in any society nations the world over.

And so stop accusing innocent appointee's of the invisible Cabal's. Someone asked the vice president last time of the existence of the cabal in Aso Rock, he gave an eye opener answer to the discerning minds

“Cabals are meant to be secret. I am still looking for those guys. Honestly, I don’t know where they are. I can’t tell you that I know where those fellows are,” he said.

Keep looking if you are not discerning. It could be your dad at home. One thing is​ certain; there is a Cabal's​and will always be and you could be next and I may be one of them writing these. It isn't an evil thing to be a member but it's evil if the Cabal's have an evil agenda against the nations as the agenda of PDP and it's handlers were to takeoff everything from the people and turn the people into beggerly generations

One word for the Cabal's members: you will give account of big and tiny impact of your contributions​ to the rise or the falls​ of the Nigerian​ state. And to the people; prayers for the Cabal's and also for the government.

Long live peace and blessings...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by lightblazingnow(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Strong man fayose.

Not many like him with stickability virtues.

I pray the Almighty protection and wisdom for better understanding

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by ReubenE(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fayose thank you for the job you did but be constructive next time.

No doubt APC was unbridled in their commentary in the days that preceded the general elections, but repeating it as an opposition party only means we are not learning as a nation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by herzern(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fayose has no shame.

I expected him to be taciturn and reserved at the President's arrival to further ease his coming opprobrium.Here he is ranting for I-Pigs and I-Piglets to masturbate on.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Hadone(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fayose regained consciousness and continue with his noise making. As if he wasn't like below the very day Buhari returned back from the UK

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Sunofgod(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fayose big mouth brought him out o the coma..... next time Fayose should shut up! grin

23 Likes

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by DeutschJunge: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
what is actually wrong with this man? i am not saying i follow this administration blindly but comon, you should have some dignity and self control.
some respect and some shame.. if not for anything, but for the fact that this man is your leader, you can criticize or call him out but do that with facts and sanity. not just opening your mouth anyhow like you habe diarrhea.
behaving like a tout doesnt make you a good opposition.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
ok o

Fayose, the strong man of Ekiti smiley

Check my signature if you want to send Bulk SMS to DND Numbers

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by MalcoImX: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ok you try.
I also stand by my claim that you've deceived us by not committing the suicide you promised.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by opeoluwa20(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
And so but he is alive, so that gone it could have been any one

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Rtopzy(f): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Really
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by IgedeBushBoy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
But he wasn't brought in with life support nah, Fayose. I won't ask you for those pictures you threatened to release again, as you are obviously, truly sick in the head.

Running your mouth when he was away, and now trying to sound caring after he has returned. This fear of Buhari is obvious everywhere oo, people don de change mouth grin

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by babyfaceafrica: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
This guy should go to bed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by BreezyCB(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by SalamRushdie: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
I beleive you jare

11 Likes

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Zeze06(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
I believed you sir, I still believe you now,

APC are liars, buhari is a lying bastart..

el rufai is an extremist lying son of a bitch... cry

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by YourRadiance(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
His intel came from MI6?
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by madridguy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fayose kill yourself first.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Useless pig! I thought you said you have pictures to prove this, why not give us the photographs
Yeye fflat-head

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by massinola(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
No be say you talk am. It's too clear to even the blind. Where is he now self?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by jbkomo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Can this fayose just shut up? U are worst dan buhari, u totally suppress oppsition in Ekiti. Yet u critize the presidency for doin same. Hypocrite of d highest other. I rep few ekiti dat can still talk

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Dahkogrin007(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
But not dead.... Oya go and kill ursef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by OtunbaDon(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
But wait is this not the same Fayose that said he had kidney problem wen he had a case with EFCC in 2007 to escape his atrocities wen his passport was seized

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by foleskay(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
fayoose i concur with u on this!! the president should retire himself..hes looking so frail to run this country...I pray his situation wont deteriorate further!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by femo122: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by TINALETC3(f): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
angry
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
lightblazingnow:
[b]

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/23/buhari-stand-claim-president-went-coma-fayose/
You this ugly man,kpomo governor, where are the pictures?

So this is the idiot that want to be president?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by igbsam(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Oga, go and commit the suicide you promised to commit if Buhari comes back alive .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by jaykay68(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sunofgod:
Fayose big mouth brought him out o the coma..... next time Fayose should shut up! grin
listen to yourself, what nonsense are you writing, don't just write because you registered on nairaland. write reasonably. try to convince readers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Seyepeter1: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poster War In Ado-Ekiti As Candidates Engage In Campaign Two Days To Election / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.