Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 (1983 Views)

I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: / I Have Feelings For This Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Madukaele(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2010
i guess one have to b truthful sometimes, im having serious feelings for michelin89, jokes apart, michelin89 can u send me an email? gbachano@yahoo.com. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by THEAMAKA(f): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2010
are you the same guy from last time "confessing" your love for another NL Lady? or am i trippin'?
lol, let's wait for her to see this.
grin
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by r231(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
you THINK
oh well you can come bck when you are 100% sure then we will talk to her for you grin cheesy grin
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by honeric01(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2010
Do you have the money to fly to Italy? if yes, you have passed one criteria. cool

Do you have a big manliness? if yes, you have passed the second tongue

can you cook? i mean wouldn't you mind to do the cooking if both of you have no other choice? because she wouldn't cook oo except she's starving to death tongue, if yes, you have passed the third tongue

answer these ones first!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
i once had a crush on her too. Then, we were quite close and really liked her warmness and intellect. But it didnt last, i became too busy and couldnot keep up! I can sufficientlt say, she is my NIARALAND ANGEL. I wish you luck and hope you find love with her. She may not feel what you feel so quickly, but if you really care, please fight for what you want and you bof will be happy together.
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Madukaele(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2010
pls Michelin89 i aint rich,but i got love i knw is real, cant hide my feelings anymore,LUV U kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by ToToChoper: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2010
This is post-Valentine day love at its best.
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by elowa: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2010
Now, where is michelin to say "i do" grin
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Odunnu: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2010
Is ds postr nt that virgin at 26yrz?
É ga ebu nwu kwa?
Mich isnt d rite gal 2disvirgin u,her body 2hot and she gets angry easily.I'l suggest u go 4 mama-gee aka swaggarz she'l snap u out of ths illusion
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by rhymz(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2010
Madukaele:

pls Michelin89 i  aint rich,but i got love i knw is real, cant hide my feelings anymore,LUV U kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
hahahahahaha. . . Niggi are U sure it's not Ur size 7.2 that's talking? Lol. . . Mich ngwa at last U ve got a Ted Burndy on Ur stalker's list. . . I believe Ur stance on homosexuality and the likes inspired my niggi and now he is turned on and wants to use his size 7.2. . Hahahaha
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Ben13: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2010
Cut ya coat according to ya cloth, before u become the next Eyoniggar grin
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by zerocool(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2010
i never knew there can be genuine feelingz felt over the internet protocol, most likely lust.
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by honeric01(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2010
so people na fall in love with legs and laps and [size=5pt]big nose[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Odunnu: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2010
Hvin a big nose makes ur face stand out.Its a striking feature
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by THEAMAKA(f): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2010
honeric01:

so people na fall in love with legs and laps and [size=5pt]big nose[/size] lipsrsealed
I'm sorry, i was gonna ignore this comment but don't talk shizz about michelin cause she looks 10x better than you.
you are not even cute, gosh!!!
why do people that are always the first ones to judge another person's looks, look like s*** themselves.
STFU.
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by zerocool(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2010
@THE AMAKA: Ouch!, take it eazy on the guy na, it was just a comment, lol.
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Madukaele(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2010
Odunnu:

Is ds postr nt that virgin at 26yrz?
É ga ebu nwu kwa?
Mich isnt d rite gal 2disvirgin u,her body 2hot and she gets angry easily.I'l suggest u go 4 mama-gee aka swaggarz she'l snap u out of ths illusion
virgin yes
rhymz:

hahahahahaha. . . Niggi are U sure it's not your size 7.2 that's talking? Lol. . . Mich ngwa at last U ve got a Ted Burndy on your stalker's list. . . I believe your stance on homosexuality and the likes inspired my niggi and now he is turned on and wants to use his size 7.2. . Hahahaha
7.2 not too sure still incresin lol wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by sweetpie23: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2010
good luck grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by honeric01(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I'm sorry, i was gonna ignore this comment but don't talk shizz about michelin cause she looks 10x better than you.
you are not even cute, gosh!!!
why do people that are always the first ones to judge another person's looks, look like s*** themselves.
STFU.

you this small baby girl, won't you mind your business for once? you are too young to put other peoplé's burdens on your small head, even the person i was referring to would know i was being sarcastic with her, she's also my friend so quit whining on her behalf ok?

why should i care about you saying i aint cute? do i need an approval from a tinny Winny otoromagbe like u? u comparing a woman with a man eh? you should check out my pix again and see if truly i ain't worth all the attention you're giving me right now cool cool cool.

one more thing, stop stalking me you hia? i get people wey i dey die for and wey dey die for me. abeg, don't die for me becos i won't and aint ready to die for you.

zerocool:

@THE AMAKA: Ouch!, take it eazy on the guy na, it was just a comment, lol.

u must b new here, just sit back and relax ok? cool
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by zerocool(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
@honeric: Number of posts on nairaland does not signify a member is new or old. U shld av checked out my join date maybe frm the admin b4 u made that erroneous comment. Am outta here. . .
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Odunnu: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2010
zerocool:

@honeric: Number of posts on nairaland does not signify a member is new or old. U shld av checked out my join date maybe frm the admin b4 u made that erroneous comment. Am outta here. . .
Bye bye o!
@ALL,i thnk d fun is abt 2start.Madam Amaka,show show,abeg show face make u reply honeric!
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by honeric01(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2010
zerocool:

why should i check out your join date? if you knew what goes on here on NL, you wouldn't have said what you said about me and Amaka, we didn't start today and won't end today. anyways bye bye.

Odunnu:

Bye bye o!
@ALL,i thnk d fun is abt 2start.Madam Amaka,show show,abeg show face make u reply honeric!

you wan watch film? u better go rent home video, me no get time to dey act film online oo.
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Madukaele(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2010
Michelin89 where in the heavens world are u, cant u pls say something, i am tired of wetting my bed thinking of u, do u want to kill me? i lov u , i lust u , nd i luv u kiss kiss kiss kiss. pls talk to me, pls i beg u
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Odunnu: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2010
Honeric,u stil get mouth to talk bcz Madam Amaka nvr show,as soon as she does,I have a vague idea wht u'l luk like whn she's thru wt U
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Madukaele(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2010
Odunnu:

Honeric,u stil get mouth to talk bcz Madam Amaka nvr show,as soon as she does,I have a vague idea wht u'l luk like whn she's thru wt U
cos i didnt say i hv fellings for u? anyway i dont see the hw d topic should affect madam amaka tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Odunnu: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2010
Wasnt talking 2U sir.
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by honeric01(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2010
Odunnu:

lol, she knows how we run things, if she throw 3 punches, i always respond with 13 of my own. anyways enuf of this 16yrs old girl jare, i am at work.
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Odunnu: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2010
Is ds an insult?me,16yrz?
I request an apology or face legal action!
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
u no fit read well for afternoon abi which one dey do u self?

legal aksion? lol, ok i dey wait u.
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Odunnu: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2010
Nobdy misquoted u ds time around.
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by honeric01(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
ok, i hia u, where you dey self?
Re: I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 by Odunnu: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2010
Home based

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanna Chat?... / Nairalanders In Okoko/agbara Area Come On In / *serious Guy Only*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.