Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (43518 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
freshinko:
Cool.. but you seem to detest the word VIRJIN. Why hymen for heaven's sake? we re not in a science class.

I don't..i just don't want the non-virgins feel bad..
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by freshinko: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

I don't..i just don't want the non-virgins feel bad..
.Lolss..u most be kind hearted.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
freshinko:
.Lolss..u most be kind hearted.

Yes, cause many girls lost their virginity from deceit... i'm sure every broken hymen has its own story. and we musn't make people feel worthless
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by freshinko: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

Yes, cause many girls lost their virginity from deceit... i'm sure every broken hymen has its own story. and we musn't make people feel worthless
Gold, Silver and Bronze are all appreciable rewards for three different people. Each of them is given to one person who deserves it. For me, some men really deserve virgins because it's Gold.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
freshinko:
Gold, Silver and Bronze are all appreciable rewards for three different people. Each of them is given to one person who deserves it. For me, some men really deserve virgins because it's Gold.

Sadly i don't place that premium on the issue...WOman na woman..
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Toluensdollars(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Well i was not trying to promote promiscuity or a useless life like that, my belief is still d same thing. that a Lady remains a virgin till marriage doesn't mean she will b a good house wife. Gone are d days wen virginity has a price, it thus has a price still buh d pride isn't there anymore. bcus u will hardly find a real lady out there. Both sex are fake
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Toluensdollars:
Well i was not trying to promote promiscuity or a useless life like that, my belief is still d same thing. that a Lady remains a virgin till marriage doesn't mean she will b a good house wife. Gone are d days wen virginity has a price, it thus has a price still buh d pride isn't there anymore. bcus u will hardly find a real lady out there. Both sex are fake

You started well but finished badly...a young girl stayed with my family from 4 years old..she married as a virgin recently
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Toluensdollars(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Am not disputing d fact that there are still virgins, all am saying is a virgin lady doesn't guarantee her to b a good wife and partner to her husband to b
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Stallione(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

True talk..Confirm. Sucking genitals, anals... extreme-ish etc
grin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by oblaak(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:
90% of nl are virgins So what are u doing here if u don't value us grin
��� self consolation
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2017
oblaak:

��� self consolation
Oga wetin u want na ... grin virgins full nl ask tosyne to give u one of his baes
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Feanah(f): 5:00am On Aug 27, 2017
Oma307:

I guess you are one
That's something private I believe.Just stating what I think is right.
Hopefully you think so too
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Feanah(f): 5:01am On Aug 27, 2017
JoshMedia:

Correct grin
cheesy
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Feanah(f): 5:15am On Aug 27, 2017
Antecote:

Don't mind her, she's still young, doesn't know what life is. When the time comes she won't know when she will open
I've seen people in their 30s who still haven't given it up,It's a 'moral' something...Has nothing to do with age.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Feanah(f): 5:31am On Aug 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Look it has nothing to do with making you a better person ..
it's just a choice like
Some ppl drink smoke... some don't it's their choice no one cares .. now does it determine your character no

Have friend who kept it till marriage .. wedding night come she calling me asking me what she should do .. gave her my best advice
1 year later he has cheated and to put cherry ontop he has a kid now outside wedlock ...
She dey do shakara before holy Mary .. look at her now ( not saying ppl should loose it or not but it doesn't make anyone a better person it's just a preference , religion and society is what makes ppl hold on to it the most ......

I'm not getting this your point.
He could have still done the same even if he didn't marry her as one nau.
Your story says more about him not being the better person,not her.
And even the professional ones that know every single thing before marriage,get cheated on.
You can do your best for a man,if he doesn't want to be a good man,he won't be one.Same for the woman.
Atleast she won't feel bad that she gave it to some worthless person out there.
She just wasn't lucky enough to get a good husband.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2017
Feanah:

I'm not getting this your point.
He could have still done the same even if he didn't marry her as one nau.
Your story says more about him not being the better person,not her.
And even the professional ones that know every single thing before marriage,get cheated on.
You can do your best for a man,if he doesn't want to be a good man,he won't be one.Same for the woman.
Atleast she won't feel bad that she gave it to some worthless person out there.
She just wasn't lucky enough to get a good husband.

You are right ... sometimes we just unlucky and sometimes we ignore the signs even when it's glaring
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Toluensdollars(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2017

You started well but finished badly...a young girl stayed with my family from 4 years old..she married as a virgin recently
Success to her
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Rutirexa(f): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Virginity is a personal choice. If you wanna Keep it, Keep it . Fornication is not the only sin in
This world. Just be a better person and live right.
If your not a virgin don't be a slut as well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Essentials1:
So after promising myself that I will marry a virgin, I begin to wonder how it would be for our ladies... I have seen some girl who date at least five guys (and slept with all of them all in the name of love) before getting married... Although most of them are not still married. I have met ladies who slept with guys all in the name of school boyfriends, love and plays... The one that happens during NYSC is another issue.

Some ladies will rant that men should be virgins too, but remember that they are not the ones wearing the engagement ring...

So ladies! does keeping your virginity till marriage make you a better person?

Does zipping up till the right man puts a ring on it make you more committed and strong...

Please don't start saying that there are some girls who are virgins and once they were married and deflowered, they started sleeping around.. Just answer the question according to yourself.

men should be virgins too whether they're presenting ring or not.
if you're not one go and hide your face
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by alloy123: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
never .....a fool can be a virgin.I MEAN typical mumu can be a virgin and the house will be in trouble always

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.