Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (36103 Views)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by dumie(f): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Daboomb:

Satan asked that l warn you to leave him out of these 'scam' that humans perpetuate on themselves, in the name of marriage.
he said even he, himself, have refused to marry, just to avoid wahala and you are still blaming him? angry angry

Satan said to mind ya business and stop dragging his name im the mud.

Are u his advocate?

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Maxvasia(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Coolmilly(f): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
na wa oooo... domestic violence everywhere. is marriage really worth it?
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
ItsTutsi:
I know ur father has been beating and humiliating ur mother,but doesnt apply to everyone
shataap dia u rwandese giraffe. My father never hit my mother once. And I will also never hit my wife. OMENELA in igbo tradition dont permit that.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
The same way an industrial digger too should accidentally fall on her.........
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by delishpot: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Those that advised him to sit and endure would be the first to type tip on hi social media page.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by bellair: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Saheed9:
poor nurse

You must be a demented female
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by adelekeaka: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
I bet, no justice will be done in this case as it involves a woman. What has happened to a lady lawyer in Ibadan that killed her husband? Just asking.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by ICEMAN(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
WON'T ANYBODY SHOUT "SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?" EVERYBODY ,ESPECIALLY WOMEN DON QUIET NOW! SEE UNA FACE!!!! [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Leomidas46(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by foleskay(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2017
bad..
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Ukabliss: 12:10am On Aug 22, 2017
Lord have mercy
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by belindar: 12:27am On Aug 22, 2017
Any little thing the women will run to social media and start shedding crocodile tears. We know them Tonto and Mercy. If you see what some men are enduring in the hands of women u will be sorry for men. Just simply Bicos men don't run to police station or media house doesn't mean men were not abused. Men cover up for domestic violence so that it will not look as if he is weak to handle his wife.
Where are other women in the house now. They are all silent. 96% of quarrel started from women. I always say it is better to run away from fight than to die in a fight.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by tinutunde(f): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2017
OP please modify the heading... write auxilliary nurse, people go think say she be real nurse
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by NaeChris: 1:32am On Aug 22, 2017
Na wa o. End time wife.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Eluwilussit(m): 3:06am On Aug 22, 2017
TheHistorian:
Women always playing the "victim" role at the mention of domestic violence..

Now See this..

Very Unfortunate.... I must say

You no tribalize this one? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by omoiyalayi(m): 3:35am On Aug 22, 2017
The Man died of silence he couldn't confide in any of his friends hence he had to pay with his life

Only few men can come out to say their wife beat them it's unheard of

The society we live in does not believe that men also suffer domestic violence from their wives

My advise to any man in this situation is to tell someone seek help don't think people will mock you or think of the embarrassment that may arise

It is better t be embarrass and be saved than for you to die untimely death.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by abbeyty(m): 5:03am On Aug 22, 2017
This is crazy may the Lord save us from a killer wife,punnani kills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjg_mOyT6pQ
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by tete7000(m): 5:38am On Aug 22, 2017
duroc:
No day without bad news for naija.. Infact I don tire... Seychelles I dy come

And na there you won't hear of violence? That place must be heaven then. Bye-bye o! cheesy
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by ItsTutsi(m): 5:39am On Aug 22, 2017
But it permits cowardness and chestbeating right,bcuz that seems to be in ur dna
EmekaBlue:
shataap dia u rwandese giraffe. My father never hit my mother once. And I will also never hit my wife. OMENELA in igbo tradition dont permit that.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Humbledtoexcel: 5:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Pls OP,next time,be specific about the person. The headline should be 'Quack Nurse stabs husband to death or woman stabs husband to death'.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:04am On Aug 22, 2017
ItsTutsi:
But it permits cowardness and chestbeating right,bcuz that seems to be in ur dna
this chestbeating u guyz call igbos on nairaland on a very good day should be attributed to the afonjas in reality...u see them make noise but when d real fight want to start,they run away. My friend gerrarahia

d meme,.Ojukwu was a real man to start a course for his people. How many men can do that. Even osama,gadaffi and d rest all went underground when the war was intense..Dont be sounding like a fool. A hero make tactical retreat to fight another day
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by chara019: 6:27am On Aug 22, 2017
Na all these auxiliary dey spoil nursing profession.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by ItsTutsi(m): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2017
Get the bleep outta here,trying to console urself bcuz of the embarrassment and emotional trauma the coward ojukwu brought to the igbo jews,using over 1m igbo youths as fodder cannon,only to run away to abidjan is an act of real men right! undecided lipsrsealed,pathetic set of poeple,no wonder they always start what thry cant finish,its within their DNA and the coward had to ask for forgiveness and pardon knowing well that he bleeped up big time..i know you are trying to redeem igbo's image,but whenever u talk,u keep prooving us right
EmekaBlue:
this chestbeating u guyz call igbos on nairaland on a very good day should be attributed to the afonjas in reality...u see them make noise but when d real fight want to start,they run away. My friend gerrarahia

d meme,.Ojukwu was a real man to start a course for his people. How many men can do that. Even osama,gadaffi and d rest all went underground when the war was intense..Dont be sounding like a fool. A hero make tactical retreat to fight another day
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by dominique(f): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Men also go through domestic violence though they're much fewer compared to their female counterparts. He should have just left the marriage. It's totally not worth it remaining with such a volatile person. Hope the woman doesn't get away with this.

adelekeaka:
I bet, no justice will be done in this case as it involves a woman. What has happened to a lady lawyer in Ibadan that killed her husband? Just asking.

What has happened to the numerous rapists and paedophiles and wife killers that walk around freely after committing their heinous acts? How about the child killer that 'escaped' police custody, is that one female also? We have a weak justice system in the country and it is not gender specific.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by jidestroud(m): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Such a pity. The couples were both known by me. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by yinkslinks(m): 6:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Grace Indian and shade in naija. Reminds me of when I dated a nurse and the day she held my leg to say if u want to kill someone fast, there is a part u stab. The next day I relocated and said I have been transferred to Abuja. Looool
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by engrhorla(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2017
fernandez1:
Post marital violence

Hmmmm
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Get the bleep outta here,trying to console urself bcuz of the embarrassment and emotional trauma the coward ojukwu brought to the igbo jews,using over 1m igbo youths as fodder cannon,only to run away to abidjan is an act of real men right! undecided lipsrsealed,pathetic set of poeple,no wonder they always start what thry cant finish,its within their DNA and the coward had to ask for forgiveness and pardon knowing well that he bleeped up big time..i know you are trying to redeem igbo's image,but whenever u talk,u keep prooving us right
U sound like he didnt hold a good fight for years...Even with no serious fund to stregthen his men weapons. And again,if not of intl support against him, i dont Nigeria would still be one by now.

Anyway its never easy to convince a monkey that strawberry sweeter than banana.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Fkforyou(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Daboomb:

Dont blame the ladies, they have a strong Union that looks after each other, unlike some foolish men who have been de-balled at birth and would always side with women, no matter what!

Such insecure b@st@rds are the ones women use, against other men.

Just watch as they come out to say nonsense and make excuse for the muderous, evil wife.

Good bless you for this comment.

You just spoke my mind.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by jahsharon: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Buhari regime frustration is now making wives kill their husbands and some husbands beat their wife to death before she kills him unaware.

It is the same Buhari's regime's frustration that will make your own spouse / boyfriend / girlfriend to kill you this year. Can I hear your amen? IDIOT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos / Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets / JSS 2 Student Commits Suicide In Makurdi, Benue State Over Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.