Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) (6784 Views)

Female Dancer Lures Mentally Unstable Man Into Having Sex With Her After Seeing / See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by slayking(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
This happened just last week when I went to the ATM to recharge my line. Then I noticed a marketer who sells so kind of medication stare and smile at me. She got my attention with the smile and approached me with a complement saying I looked like the king of her home town.

To be honest, I was flattered, not knowing what I was about to get into. grin
By then I was already curious to know if she really meant it so I asked where she was from and her town happened not to have a first class Oba so I jokingly told her I look more like the Ooni of Ife.

By now, she was already drawing close to me and she whipped out a small packet of drugs that's suppose to act as a cleanser and aphrodisiac. cheesy
I told her I don't take medication with a doctor's prescription but she insisted that she wouldn't even mind given me for free.

Who no like Osho free..grin
Then I was willing to give it a try but alas she requested that I give her 1k.

Then I opened told her I didn't withdraw any money. I only came to do a transfer and recharge my line. I even showed her the alerts I received.

This girl then twisted it again and asked if she could vcome hang out with me at home. I said why not? I haven't been staying in my apartment lately due to boredom and loneliness so I could use some company and she could probably help with cleaning and other stuff.

So I took her number. cheesy
By now, she was already grabbing my hands.

To cut the long story short, I managed to escape from this daughter of Eve without parting with my money.

I haven't called her number either but to be honest, a quick stare at her round ads is a little bit tempting.

Has anyone experienced this new kind of hustle?

1 Like

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by Draei: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by slayking(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Draei...It's not by force to post a comment tho'.

2 Likes

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
hmmm well i blame buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by RoyalBlak007: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
♤ random
♤shiii grin

1 Like

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by slayking(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
I'll like to add that the only reason I'm yet to call her up is because I made up my mind never to patronize a hooker cuz indirectly she's trying to sell her body using the drugs as a desguise.

To be honest she really got me, but thank God I'm a busy person. Thoughts about her never crossed my mind until this evening.

I can't even remember the name I stored her number with.

1 Like

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by Kseafresh: 3:39am On Aug 22, 2017
my guy no fall mugu for any girl..

1 Like

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by Opistorincos(m): 5:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Please click on this link below to like and inform other. Every like counts. Thanks and help me like my picture for the #livemarketng #livemarketphotpchallenge @livemarketng https://www.instagram.com/p/BYDGDfilbfI/

Thanks in advance.
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by Ozone1304: 6:44am On Aug 22, 2017
She is not a hooker, she just wanted you to buy the drugs.

5 Likes

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by 9japrof(m): 6:58am On Aug 22, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself, keep looking for relevance here on nairaland, see your mouth, "you cannot even remember the name you stored the number with"

Some stories we dey hear for this nairaland don dey dey stale and boring, see my friend you go still call her, that's why you have her connect on ur fone...

15 Likes

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by slayking(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2017
9japrof:
Keep deceiving yourself, keep looking for relevance here on nairaland, see your mouth, "you cannot even remember the name you stored the number with"

Some stories we dey hear for this nairaland don dey dey stale and boring, see my friend you go still call her, that's why you have her connect on ur fone...

Did you say relevance?
How exactly does being relevant on Nairaland add to your bank account or improve your well being?

Please tell me.

6 Likes

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by popefuse(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Have met several of them like that, they always hang where ATM machine is to sell there market. It's a biz strategies guy.that what they are ask to do or it could be real she actually want that anyway, they will do everything for you to buy their product

1 Like

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by lonelydora: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2017
There's one like that at "Ukwu Mango" where we go to drink away(when I was still doing alcohol few months ago) some work stress most evenings. She is always disturbing me to buy her herbal drugs, i jokingly told her I don't have girlfriend who I will try it on. Omo, the lady volunteered to follow me home oooo. Thank God i escape from her ooooo.

1 Like

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by 9japrof(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2017
slayking:

Did you say relevance?
How exactly does being relevant on Nairaland add to your bank account or improve your well being.

Please tell me.

Go and ask Airforce1, he would drill you, he started like this before the dude went hare wire

4 Likes

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by slayking(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2017
9japrof:

Go and ask Airforce1, he would drill you, he started like this before the dude went hare wire

I'm not a newbie on Nairaland.
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by dayleke: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Slayking and 9japrof;

Una too much abeg...
It's too early in the morning jare..
Chillaz bros
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by dayleke: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2017
@ topic

Anything to sell a product noni o
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by faithscharms(f): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2017
Funny guy..and it's people like you that will be the first to complain and say African women are not civilised because they would rather die in silence than express their emotions to a man,the poor girl got attracted to you and made a move and you are here calling her names..dude if you not interested just move on and stop being dramatic about it please. Thank God not all guys are like you angry

11 Likes

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2017
Abeg any news about ASUU strike
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by johnkey: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2017
Yeah lol. I bought drug of 1k I didn't need, gave her 300 for food, she gave me her number... we fukd but once, wide poosay. I like tight.

3 Likes

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by lereinter(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2017
slayking:
I'll like to add that the only reason I'm yet to call her up is because I made up my mind never to patronize a hooker cuz indirectly she's trying to sell her body using the drugs as a desguise.

To be honest she really got me, but thank God I'm a busy person. Thoughts about her never crossed my mind until this evening.

come to ojoo or iwo road around mrbiggs you will see those gals there thats their own modus operandi of collecting money from guys
if u still go back to where u saw her u will see her doing so to other men

1 Like

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by jacyhelen(f): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2017
slayking:

careful were u penisssss goes into.

1 Like

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by slayking(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
jacyhelen:

careful were u penisssss goes into.
Thanks for your concern.
You have a nice blog. grin
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by edosg(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
I think that is how they sell, their drugs. I was approached once by one of these girls, she was trying to sell the drug and promised to come to my house for me to test it. She actually collected my number. It was quite funny to me cause I didn't know if she meant it or not,but never bothered to find out.
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by Homeboiy: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
All na rubbish,come ring road in Benin opposite first bank

Na them Yoruba girls selling aphrodisiac

begging to give u sex for free if u will buy

Iam allergic to dirty girls

Na for only face fair
mtcheew
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
smh
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by schumastic(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
slayking:
This happened just last week when I went to the ATM to recharge my line. Then I noticed a marketer who sells so kind of medication stare and smile at me. She got my attention with the smile and approached me with a complement saying I looked like the king of her home town.

To be honest, I was flattered, not knowing what I was about to get into. grin
By then I was already curious to know if she really meant it so I asked where she was from and her town happened not to have a first class Oba so I jokingly told her I look more like the Ooni of Ife.

By now, she was already drawing close to me and she whipped out a small packet of drugs that's suppose to act as a cleanser and aphrodisiac. cheesy
I told her I don't take medication with a doctor's prescription but she insisted that she wouldn't even mind given me for free.

Who no like Osho free..grin
Then I was willing to give it a try but alas she requested that I give her 1k.

Then I opened told her I didn't withdraw any money. I only came to do a transfer and recharge my line. I even showed her the alerts I received.

This girl then twisted it again and asked if she could vcome hang out with me at home. I said why not? I haven't been staying in my apartment lately due to boredom and loneliness so I could use some company and she could probably help with cleaning and other stuff.

So I took her number. cheesy
By now, she was already grabbing my hands.

To cut the long story short, I managed to escape from this daughter of Eve without parting with my money.

I haven't called her number either but to be honest, a quick stare at her round ads is a little bit tempting.

Has anyone experienced this new kind of hustle?

The hustle is real bro but i like the part you talked about being tempted by the back side, who knows she might be the one wink

Signed.

Vice Chairman, Bachelors Club Lagos

2 Likes

Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by Wristler: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
I had a similar encounter last year. It was during the fuel scarcity. I was on this long queue, waiting to buy fuel at NNPC mega station on a weekend. The whole queue done scatter and everyone is seated in his car, waiting for the next opportunity to move.

Na so one of these girls come. They always come in a friendly way... Before I knew it, she opened the car door and sat beside me.. ...In her words, she will follow me home except I buy somethings to her satisfaction.

I'm sure she got down when she realised I don't do such things
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by Quality20(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Thank God I'm in the North of Nija. We don't see such here in the far north
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by kally01(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Quality20:
Thank God I'm in the North of Nija. We don't see such here in the far north
how u wan take see am when na old men dey sell buran tashi
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by slayking(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2017
schumastic:

The hustle is real bro but i like the part you talked about being tempted by the back side, who knows she might be the one wink

Signed.

Vice Chairman, Bachelors Club Lagos

lol!
Re: The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) by adamrealman2016: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2018
Guys dont fall for that hustle o, i had a encounter a the filling station where i went to buy fuel,as i parked for the attendant to sell, i noticed a young cute slim girl selling calcium and vit c tabb,being 1000g . i thought of buying for my first aid kit,i had picked my wallet from the glove compartment to pay for the medication.she quickly came into my car and sat with my wallet on the same passenger seat,meanwhile i had removed the feul money only to remain some small change,i went to pay for the fuel and after the girl droped off ,i found out that she picked my wallet thinking it was full of cash,i just lost my atm card national id and drivers licence.well i laughed at the whole drama

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje's Source Of Power Exposed! INDABOSKI / Stripper Pole Dancing Goes Badly Wrong (graphic) / 10 Pictures That Show You Have A Dirty Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.