Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor (1347 Views)

CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction / Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare / Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by Alisegun(m): 4:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Pastor Matthew Olakunle of the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke Itura in Iju town, Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, has said that he prays for women naked because God answers prayers faster without the clothes on.

He said this while admitting to the allegation of praying for the women in the church naked.

A 32-year-old woman, Omotola Akerele had accused the pastor while featuring in a programme on Adaba FM Akure, the Ondo State, of sleeping with her and getting her pregnant during a spiritual cleansing.

She said it was her mother, a member of the church, that introduced her to the pastor when she was battling with a severe cough.

Omotola, who hails from the town narrated that as a result of the sex she had with the pastor, she got pregnant and later aborted the pregnancy without the consent of her husband.

She told the radio station,

“I had a severe cough and my mother took me to Pastor Olakunle Mathew for prayer in Iju. After praying for me he said I needed a shaving stick and a handkerchief to perform the spiritual exercise which I took to him.

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/08/pray-women-unclad-shave-pubc-hair-ondo-pastor/

1 Share

Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by Alisegun(m): 4:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by Nwodosis(m): 4:29am On Aug 22, 2017
That reminds me of a cousin, she told me that a pastor said that she should bring a candle, lantern, sleeping mat and a wrapper for all night prayer. I advised her also to add condom to the pastor's list.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by chuks000(m): 4:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Alisegun:

Weh don sir
Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by femolacqua(m): 4:52am On Aug 22, 2017
In clear terms she was used.
Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by walezy85: 5:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Either prayer answers fast while unclad or not excuse me Sir the woman isnt your wife now. All this old testament tinx had been replaced by the shedding of the blood of Jesus Christ
Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by EmekaBlue(m): 5:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Very True...Thats how Afonja women are dunce and obey their pastors more than their husbands.

Morning till night inside one small church shouting Ni oruko Jesu,Ni oruko Jesu...Jesu Oluwawa. Gbadura fummi up and down but come home to fight everybody in the compound. SUPER HYPOCRITES

I can never forget my experience living around them for a year

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by thesicilian: 5:27am On Aug 22, 2017
I have cracked and cracked my brain for several years, still I haven't been able to come up to the answer to the question: Why are women so easily deceived?
Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by divinehand2003(m): 6:18am On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:
I have cracked and cracked my brain for several years, still I haven't been able to come up to the answer to the question: Why are women so easily deceived?

Because the devil knows their weakness very well.,

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by remsonik(f): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2017
God will help us. What happened to seeking God personally? Stupid pastor,not a pastor but a ritualist
Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by An2elect2(f): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2017
Everyone outside Christ is deceived in some form. The ones that appear obvious are those radically seeking to use God as means to their god (money, fame, food, wears, husband,wife, visa, etc)
Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by Hier(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2017
wrong door
Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by Niflheim(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Is this for real? What kind of "super-shit" is this?

1.If you have cough, you should take cough medicine.

2.What has a shaving stick got to do with cough?

3.So the same christians who complain about nudity on MTV Base are now promoting it in their church?

4."Thank god" for men like Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins, who teach people the benefits of critical thinking and logic, while pastors and bishops are busy teaching people how to eat grass and chew "torn pant"!!!
Re: Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor by chynie: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Very True...Thats how Afonja women are dunce and obey their pastors more than their husbands.

Morning till night inside one small church shouting Ni oruko Jesu,Ni oruko Jesu...Jesu Oluwawa. Gbadura fummi up and down but come home to fight everybody in the compound. SUPER HYPOCRITES

I can never forget my experience living around them for a year
Nna u funny o

(1) (Reply)

Has Anita Oyakhilome Remarried? / Be Careful With Entertainment / Anniversary: The Boys'Brigade @137 And The Boys'Brigade Nigeria @112

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.