Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (41629 Views)

Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold / Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir / Download Instrumental: Davido – If (beat By Endeetone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by HeWrites(m): 5:40am On Aug 22, 2017
The Federal Government via the National Broadcasting Corporation, has made firm on its decision to ban Olamide’s anthem and hit track of the moment, Wo .

This is coming a few days after the Federal Ministry of Health had openly aired it displeasure regarding visuals to Wo (Read HERE). In its own opinion, the video portrays a bad message that encourages second-hand smoking.

However, NBC did not stop there as they also went further to ban four other hit tunes, Wavy Level by YBNL boss Olamide;
FALL and IF by DMW boss, Davido and also Living Things by 9ice.

You would recall that Falz had earlier called out music acts who entertain lavish lifestyles and also fraud.

In view of Falz comment, 9ice’s “Living Things”, was the major talking point.
Apparently, we would not be hearing these hit tunes on our air waves again.

See the list below:-

Info From; http://retronaija..com/2017/08/olamides-wo-and-wavy-level-davidos-if.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

3 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by thesicilian: 5:53am On Aug 22, 2017
The only NBC I know is Nigerian Bottling Co.

322 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by remsonik(f): 5:56am On Aug 22, 2017
NBC doing a good job. Please keep banning but I am worried at the fact that DJs will still play those music at parties,clubs,events and shows and yet those musicians will be invited by Nigeria to perform those songs at shows and events. Why banning those songs now that they have made money from it and it's public. Keep censoring grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by tayebest(m): 5:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Nice development, The music video is causing nuisance and insanity everywhere, cry

12 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by madone: 6:13am On Aug 22, 2017
those ban won't mean anything DJ will play them,barbershop will play them,Nigerian have them on their phones ,laptop and the likes.even a 4 year old child can sing those songs from beginning to the end.what re they now banning the songs for abi them just waking up...if not that we have also banned hate speeches I for say thunder fall on them

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by KendrickAyomide: 6:16am On Aug 22, 2017
remsonik:
NBC doing a good job. Please keep banning but I am worried at the fact that DJs will still play those music at parties,clubs,events and shows and yet those musicians will be invited by Nigeria to perform those songs at shows and events. Why banning those songs now that they have made money from it and it's public. Keep censoring grin
you dey mind dem

meanwhile in A more advanced country, rappers like dem dey lil wayne rap about pussy, weeed , drugs , shoot videos with live ammunitions dem neva ban one single video.. ordinary Semovita wen Davido take shoot video dat time dem ban am

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by PMWSpirit(m): 6:24am On Aug 22, 2017
remsonik:
Nbc ban doesn't deter people from listening and groving fo these jams, it only means it can't be played on national tv stations both public and private, and their ban doesn't extend to tv on terrestrial channels (dstv and others) so basically nbc na local champion

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by sampatdikachi(m): 6:33am On Aug 22, 2017
Every Organization trying to be relevant. Which one is NBC again

7 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 22, 2017
The most irrelevant agency in the world

What's explicit in "fall"?? This is ridiculous

Check out my signature and be financially free for life

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by IamOpemipo(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Free advert, if NBC ban ya song, know u doing very well, cashing out and the street are feeling you.

8 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by SweetBoyFriend(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2017
National Broadcasting Cooperation ??

More like National Bullshitting cooperation fuckery

Those songs listed have more than 100 million views on YouTube and about 300 million downloads

Davido and Olamide have made more than 50 million naira performing those songs

Tell the National Broadcasting Cooperation to come delete the songs on my phone

Just tell me how stupid these guys are to ban "If" by Davido when the American Broadcasting Cooperation can't even ban "Fucck the police" by NWA (ice cube,
Easy E and Dr Dre)

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by AmandaLuv(f): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2017
K
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by iMUMUweh(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2017
shocked

they should also ban buhari

shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by helinues: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2017
National Bottling company bah? I guess they are intoxicated..
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by hollamanng(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Someone must have been browsing with their wi-fi bad belles behind this
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by AntiWailer: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Na now dem wake up.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Turks: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Makes no sense when everyone has access to YouTube. It'll just increases their YouTube views. They'll be smiling to the bank regardless

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Partnerbiz3: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2017
The will come and delete it from my phone.

Make i go blast am for my theatre now sef...
Nansense..

See below for data shaa.

See testimonies too.

5 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Christane: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2017
i support d ban of davido fall just becus of dat line dat stated banana fall on u ...becus nw d word banana nw mean d*ck wch even a teenage child knw abt ...so wat does he mean wen banana fall or her??abeg if una share my view lyk d post ...cus z sald majority carries d vote

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by HottestFire: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2017

What about You-tube...

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by registration(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2017
ah
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by YINKS89(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2017
Songs ND videos dat I have on ma laptop... Let Dem kom and ban them on ma system.... Useless people after songs don hit and people don listen to am finish...mtchew.

6 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by hucienda: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2017
No joy.

I dedicate L v Beethoven's Ode To Joy to the populace these trying times.

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by deefrosh: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2017
I am not understanding what 'fall and if' are doing there.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Koljos(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2017
story for the God's medicine after death
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by simultaneousboi(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2017
Buhari is back and many things have started happening. This is so serious.

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by cr7lomo: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2017
These guys must b wizkids fans cos I don't know why if and fall were included

4 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by davillian(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2017
I just heard the music WO!
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2017
Songs wey I dey jam on the regular, make dem come delete am na undecided

Please vote my story by liking and sharing it here https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/4#59660691
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by IamOpemipo(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Computer Love Remix "Tesumole" By Naira Marley Feat. Pastor Adeboye / Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.