Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Powerful Blessing.lol If You No Laugh, You Need Prayer.lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Powerful Blessing.lol If You No Laugh, You Need Prayer.lol (684 Views)

If U Laugh You Fail (very Funny Funhouse Meme) / You Laugh You Die Challenge / YLYL (you Laugh You Loose) Thread Bros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Blessing.lol If You No Laugh, You Need Prayer.lol by iscocruz(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Have you ever tried insulting your elder politely with blessings before? if you haven't, you must give it a try but if you ever wanna try it out, I will advice you to find a good blessing bullet proof because your own blessing will be 10 times better than mine what I collected from an elderly man yesterday when I showered him with an effective thunderous blessing . The following conversations ensued between us yesterday.
Me : good evening sir
Man : good evening my son. May God bless you my son
Me:thanks sir and may the angels of the lord send ocean of blessings on your house tonight
Man : which house? You Wan make them spoil my house with water abi. I no need that kind water blessing abeg.
Me : may caterpillar of blessings crush you this week
Man : that caterpillar go first crush you my son
Me : may the demonic ancestors that has been hindering your progress turn out to be a blessing in your life
Man : I wish you the same
Me: may the suicide bomber blessings locate you anywhere you go
Man: (the blessing too much that he couldn't contain it,he landed an anointed blessed 6 inches block on my head

(1) (Reply)

Zuma's Statue / Alibaba And Bunmi Davies Are Giving Out A Brand New Car, Salary, And Mentorship / Most Funny On This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.