Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

In Need Of A Web Programmer Who Is Willing To Partner With Me On A Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Web Programmer Who Is Willing To Partner With Me On A Project (644 Views)

#need Pro Web Programmer For A Dynamic Website Built From Scratch? Call Us Now! / #need Pro Web Programmer For A Dynamic Website Built From Scratch? Call Us Now! / I Need A Web Programmer (partnership Deal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Web Programmer Who Is Willing To Partner With Me On A Project by ToyeBrainz(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2017
I am currently working on an integrated betting formula but I need a very good web programmer who is willing to partner with me.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: In Need Of A Web Programmer Who Is Willing To Partner With Me On A Project by excanny: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Do you have the funds to pay for my services? Y
Even tho I don't charge you much being a startup, you should be able to cover my running cost.
Re: In Need Of A Web Programmer Who Is Willing To Partner With Me On A Project by Cowel(m): 5:45am On Aug 23, 2017
ToyeBrainz:
I am currently working on an integrated betting formula but I need a very good web programmer who is willing to partner with me.

Thanks in anticipation.
Call me on 08149395386
Re: In Need Of A Web Programmer Who Is Willing To Partner With Me On A Project by ToyeBrainz(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Topkonsult24:
Fast and Simple Way to Grow Your Target Audience

Hello, my name is Melody, I'm part of the team at www.AMAfeed.com
I want to invite you to Host an AMA to promote your business,site e.t.c. We have one of the fastest growing platforms on the web right now, and it is absolutely free! Since our launch in May this year we have gained an incredible user base of 20 000 people and have over 50 000 hits on the site daily.

Presently we are looking for experienced individuals with inspiring stories to share their knowledge with our audience.

Looking for a way to increase your social exposure? Want an outlet to express yourself, advertise your blog, products, and talents? Looking for a way to raise money? This is the platform for you! We will also assist you with all you need as to getting your desired audience on our platform.
An AMA provides you the platform to directly interact with others, in a Q&A setting. You are the host!

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to having you as one of our hosts. Feel free to look around the site https://amafeed.com/?partner=1921 and don’t hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance.

Kind regards
Melody
AMAfeeds

Re: In Need Of A Web Programmer Who Is Willing To Partner With Me On A Project by globalink: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
I can work with you, contact me on 07035086097, email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Bloggers / I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names At A Very Cheap Price / I Need UK Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.